Which means this is either a fanatic for a cause
要么就是失去生存意义的人
or someone who has nothing to live for.
两组人马跟踪监视
We'll run two teams. DDO calls...
副指挥官在诱饵到达交叉口前30秒回报
the decoy exit 30 seconds before the intersection.
纽约警局的狙击手埋伏在这两栋大楼
NYPD snipers from these two buildings here,
我们的人在桥上
our guys sniper the bridge.
她的置物箱很干净
Her locker was clean.
其他的柜子布满指纹
The one on other side were covered with prints.
有人擦过她的柜子
Someone wiped her dawns.
我们要找的是清洁工或维修工
We're looking at a janitor or a maintenance worker.
或另一位口译员
Or another interpreter.
库曼库曼于十点半 搭乘B133线公车
通勤路线在勃根及圣诺斯全街口搭公车
我们什么时候做声音辨认
So where are we live? When do we do this voice line-up?
我们不做声音辨认了
We're not doing that any more.
-她说她没办法 -什么没办法
- She says she can't. - Can't what?
辨认那个声音 她原以为可以
ID the voice. She thought she could,
但现在她觉得不行 她确定无法辨识
now she thinks she can't. She's sure she can't.
她没办法是因为她真的不行?
She can't because she can't?
还是因为她根本没听到
or because she never heard anything to start with?
他说他不在这里
He says he wasn't here... I think.
但值班表上是他
Not according to this.
他和别人换过班
He traded shifts with someone.
-叫康奎吗? -贾马尔
- Com quem? - Jamal.
杰德·贾马尔 他住在皇冠高地
Jad Jamal. He's in Crown Heights.
午安 我们是特勤组
Afternoon. Secret Service.
我们想和杰德·贾马尔谈一谈
Need to talk to Jad Jamal.
这个人住在这里吗?
Does this guy live here?
不 不在这 在女友那里
No, no here. With lady.
你有他女友的号♥码吗?
You got lady's number?
他有手♥机♥吗?
Does he have a cell phone?
好 我们会再来的
OK, we'll be back. If he shows up before that,
如果他回来 请他打电♥话♥给我们
have him give us a call.
你没有讯息
-你好 -希薇亚 菲利普
- Hello? - Silvia, c'est moi. Philippe.
菲利普
Philippe.
她要出门了
Going out.
我来跟
I got her.
-不妙 -糟了
- Shit. - Shit.
真背
Oh, come on.
菲利普
Philippe.
告诉我西蒙和这件事无关
Tell me that Simon hasn't been involved in.
-怎么回事? -我做了不可原谅的事
- What is it? - I've done a terrible thing.
-和西蒙有关 -不 听着
- It is Simon. - No, listen.
有人和我联络 是库曼的人
Someone contacted me. One of Kuman's people...
我以为那是他的人
I thought it was one of his people...
想安排和佐拉会面
to arrange a meeting with Xola.
他们说 只有联手才能制止苏瓦尼
They said it was time to admit that only together could they stop Zuwanie.
-结果呢? -所以我安排了
- What happened? - So I arrange it.
但那是个陷阱
But it was a trap.
佐拉死了
Xola's dead.
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道他死了
I knew he was dead.
我弟弟也在场吗?
Was my brother there?
不 西蒙不在场 只有佐拉
No, Simon wasn't there. Only Xola.
我留在车里 但没有人回来
I stayed in the car. No one came back out.
他在哪里? 我弟弟人呢?
Where is he? Where's my brother?
我不知道
I don't know.
你认为是库曼抓了他吗?
You think Kuman would have him?
我不知道该怎么想 该去哪儿
I don't know what to think, or where to go.
一切都非常混乱 全乱了套
Everything is chaos. It's all gone to hell.
事情怎么会变成这样
How did it get to be on this?
你知道我做了什么吗?
You see what I did?
我亲手将佐拉送给他们
I took Xola right to them.
你并不知情
You didn't know.
希薇亚 原谅我
Silvia, forgive me.
我只是想帮忙
I was only trying to help.
你没做什么需要原谅的事情
There's nothing to forgive.
有
Yes, there is.
-我该走了 -菲利普
- I have to go. - Philippe.
你不能这样 你不能这样!
You can't do that, you can not do that!
我不知道你在哪 怎么保护你?
How the hell am I surpose to protect you if I don't know where you are?
你之前明确地告诉过我 你不是来保护我的
I didn't know you were emphatically told me that you weren't.
那是...
That, that...
那是在面具男出现在紧急出口之前
That was before you had a man in a mask on your fire escape.
我派人24小时轮班 在对街看守你
I've had a 24-hour shift of agents across the street from your apartment.
公园那个人是谁?
Who was that in the park?
这是私事
It's personal.
不是私事 他叫什么名字?
No no no no no, we're past that. What's his name?
这不关你的事
It's not your business.
是在你报告威胁之前通电子邮件的人?
Is he the one you e-mailed before reporting the threat?
你在哪? 我很担心你 请回信
"Where are you? I'm worried about you. Write me."
拜托你 让我知道你没事
"Please. I need to know you're OK"?
你担心什么? 因为他也牵扯其中?
Worried why? Because he's involved?
如果他在我的国家制♥造♥威胁
Is that him, here, now, in my country, making threats?
那当然关我的事
That is my business.
你错了 这事跟你无关
You're wrong. It's got nothing to do with you.
我会照顾你
I'll take care of you.
我去买♥♥咖啡 想喝什么吗?
I'm going to Starbucks. Want anything?
今晚又没办法睡了
Yeah, that's just what I need, another night without sleep.
我没关系 谢谢
I'm good. Thanks.
库曼·库曼有什么进展?
What's up with Kuman Kuman?
-刷牙 -我必须和他谈谈
- Brushing his teeth. - I gotta talk to him.
亚特兰提餐馆 中午至两点
Café Atlantic, noon to two,
纳瓦俱乐部做蒸气按♥摩♥
then the Nava Club for a steam and massage.
要咖啡吗?
Coffee?
不用了 我能熬的住 谢谢
No, I'm good, thanks.
她也睡不着 正在看电视
She can't sleep either. Just turned the TV on.
可能在看公共频道
Probably PBS.
-你要去哪里? -你带了行李来
- Where you going? - You're here with your bag.
表示我可以回家睡个好觉
I can go home and get a good night's sleep.
除非你要我留下
Unless you want me to stay.
不用 谢了
No. Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
纽约联♥合♥国♥总部报导艾德蒙·苏瓦尼总统
United Nations, New York. Protests erupted here following an announcement
将于星期五到联♥合♥国♥大会演说消息一出引爆抗♥议♥热潮
that President Edmond Zuwanie will address the General Assembly Friday.
流亡的领导人库曼·库曼聚集今天的抗♥议♥群众
The exiled leader Kuman-Kuman rallied today's protesters.
若他遭到暗♥杀♥将更有说服力
He would be more convincing if he were assassinated.
他甚至不必真的死亡
He doesn 't even have to die.
一位差点遭到暗♥杀♥的领袖会更有公信力
An almost-assassinated leader gets so much credibility,
这样他可以为所欲为 并且尽情享受
he can do anything he wants, and stick around to enjoy it.
为因应匿名的威胁 已提高安全警戒
Security is on heightened alert in response to anonymous threats...
-我是凯勒 -我很抱歉
- Keller. - I'm sorry.
我真的不知道你派人看着我
I really didn't know you were watching me...
否则我不会像那样离开
or I wouldn 't have just... left like that.
你想告诉我发生了什么事?
You want to tell me what happened?
我当时必须去见个人
I had to meet someone.
菲利普·布雷
Philippe Broullet.
你既然知道又何必问?
If you knew, why did you ask?
我知道他的名字
I know his name,
我知道他为法国一家杂♥志♥拍照
I know he's a photographer for a French magazine.
他有事跟我说
He needed to talk to me.
他有事跟我说 现在你看电视 睡不着
He need to talk to you, now you're watching TV, cause you can't sleep.
-他说了什么? -你怎么知道我在看?
- What did he say? - How do you know I'm watching?
你在对面?
Are you over there?
老天呐
Jesus.
他告诉我 我们失去了一位朋友
He told me we lost a friend.
他失去了一位朋友
He lost a friend.
我失去了一位曾经爱过的人
I... lost one I Ioved once.
这是很久以前的事
It was a long time ago.
你也睡不着
You can't sleep either.
电影精选列表