- Oh, no. Come on. - OK, the control questions show stress,
关键问题和基准问题
and the key questions show stress
也显示出她有压力
as well as the baseline questions.
我们直接看她的手相算了
We should just read her palm.
我的表现怎么样?
- How did I do? - Je ne sais pas.
我是尼尔斯·拉德 苏瓦尼博士的保全部长
Nils Lud. Dr Zuwanie's head of security.
既然你已经回答了很多问题
I thought since you were in a question-answering mood,
我也想问一两个问题
I might ask one or two.
我能请教你现在的政♥治♥立场吗? 布鲁姆小姐
Might I ask where you stand now politically, Miss Broome?
我支持和平及沉默 拉德先生
I'm for peace and quiet, Mr Lud.
因此我来联♥合♥国♥参与沉默外交
It's why I came to the UN. Quiet diplomacy.
无意冒犯 但你只是名传译
With respect, you only interpret.
许多国家 因为传译错误而彼此开战
Countries have gone to war after misinterpreting one another.
要我说 她显然饱受压力
I would say she's clearly under stress,
但不一定会说谎
but not necessarily lie.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我听说你听到一些耳语
I'm told what you heard was a whisper.
对
Yes.
如果你再听到一次
Is it possible that you could identify it
能认出那个声音吗?
if you ever heard it again?
有可能
It might be.
你是不是有个兄弟?
Tell me, do you have a brother?
希望不会太冒犯
I hope it's all right.
我借这个机会问了布鲁姆小姐几个问题
I took this opportunity to ask Miss Broome a few questions.
你可以离开了
You're free to go.
史考特探员会送你回联♥合♥国♥
Agent Scott will drive you back to the UN.
请送布鲁姆小姐回联♥合♥国♥ 谢谢
Would you drive Ms Broome back to the UN, please? Thank you.
这是不是表示测谎
Does this mean the test was...?
测谎没有得出结论
The test was inconclusive.
但我宁可误信她
But I'd rather make the mistake of
也不想导致更大的麻烦
believing her than the bigger one of not.
下次你想在美国特勤局办公室里
Next time you want to question an American citizen in the offices
盘问美国公民的话 你得先请求许可
of United States Secret Service, you ask permission.
-希薇亚 -别担心 我没留下任何
- Silvia. - Don't worry, I'm not leaving any...
你是不是做了什么不好的事?
Did you do something naughty?
几个调查局的人来查问你的情况
A couple of FBIs were asking me about you.
例如你是否常比别人晚下班
If you often work later than everybody,
或在下班后带东西进来之类的
or bring things in after hours. Like that.
你怎么说的?
What'd you tell them?
我说 就音控师的角度来看
I said, from a sound engineer's point of view,
你无可挑剔
you're perfect.
我需要有人去盯那位两个名字的人
I need somebody on the guy with two names.
-莫 -他是叠名 库曼库曼
- Mo. - Actually it's one name twice. Kuman-Kuman.
你是自愿要去 还是只想纠正我?
You volunteering, or just correcting me?
-我来自布鲁克林 -你去跟他 还有谁
- I'm from Brooklyn. - You got him. You and...?
他一来这里我就开始跟了
I was on him when he first came here from Matobo.
好 你去盯库曼库曼 你自己一个人
OK, you got him again, you alone.
我原以为你的音感很强
I thought she suppose to have perfect pitch.
她说耳语无法辨认出音质
She says whispers don't have a recognisable pitch.
国安局也同意 他们说的确很困难
NSA agrees. says very difficult.
-但他们并不知道 -他们说他们知道
- They don't know that. - They say they do.
不 我不是指国安局 而是她听到耳语的那些人
No, not NSA. Whoever she heard.
何不让他们继续以为她可以认出他们
Why not let them keep thinking she can ID it?
你要我怎么做? 杰
What are you asking me to do, Jay?
我不希望她受到伤害
I don't want any harm come to her.
事实上找个地方盯着她
In fact, get a place, we can keep an eye on her.
还有三天 她是唯一的线索
But we got three days. She's only link guid to these guys.
我们要用她当饵吗?
Are we using her as bait?
去打电♥话♥安排吧
Just make the calls.
我寄了一个附件给你
I'm sending you an attachment.
你能不能正反双面打印?
Can you print front and back?
我要求移♥民♥局提供过去六个月的入境者名单
I've asked INS for a Iist of arrivals in the last six months.
来自津巴布韦 博茨瓦纳 和马托本地区
Zimbabwe, Botswana, Matobo.
我会提供他们的声音样本
I'll do voice samples on everyone.
等她听到那个声音时 她就能指认出来
So when she hears the voice again, she can identify it.
所有的声音样本都要听认
And we have to listen all the samples.
她说那是耳语
She said it was a whisper.
现在她认为可以听得出来
Well, now she thinks she can do it.
照片收到没?
Photo there yet?
正在打印 我改用免提
It's printing. Let me put you on speaker.
这是个反苏瓦尼的集♥会♥
That's an anti-Zuwanie rally.
演说者是阿金佐拉
The man speaking is Ajene Xola.
仔细观察人群
Look at the crowd.
仔细看
Look closely.
拯救马托本 寻求国际制裁
有线索吗?
Any leads?
或许有一个
Maybe one.
到墨西哥席位来
Come on down to Mexico.
这是你吗?
Is that you?
告诉我 像你这样的人
Can you tell me what somebody like you
会使用外交这个字眼来斥责我的人
who uses the word "diplomacy" like she's chastising me
也会去参加反♥革♥命♥集♥会♥
is doing at a rebel rally?
那是个和平集♥会♥
A peace rally.
我不想再跟你玩文字游戏
I don't want to do this again.
它实际上就是和平集♥会♥
That's exactly what it is.
我只是去听讲而已
What I'm doing is listening.
在那之后 在你听讲完之后呢?
After that. After you listen.
你问的问题不对
You're asking the wrong question.
是你不想回答我的问题
I'm asking you the question that you don't want answer.
为何有人要照相 并且将名字打在背面
Why would somebody take picture and type the name so everyone in the photo back?
这是份死亡名单
This is a dead list.
你该问的问题是
The question you should be asking is,
这是谁给你的? 目的何在?
"Who gave me this and why?"
-你在隐藏什么? -你在指控我什么?
- What are you not telling me? - What are you accusing me of?
你对苏瓦尼有什么看法 别再说你不在乎他
How do you feel about Zuwanie, never mind "I don't care for him"?
我对他很失望
I feel disappointment.
这是个矫情的字眼
That's a lover's word.
不如用愤怒如何?
What about rage?
从这件事一开始 我查过的人当中
Of all the people that I've looked into since this thing started,
唯一和苏瓦尼有不共戴天之仇的人就是你
the one with the darkest Zuwanie history is you.
是他的地雷害死了你的
- It was his land-mines that killed your... - Sh!
我们不能说出死者
We don't name the dead.
每个失去亲人的人都想报复
Everyone who loses somebody wants revenge on someone...
如果他们找不到其他出路
on God if they can't find anyone else.
但在非洲
But in Africa,
在马托博 库族人相信
in Matobo, the Ku believe that the only way
唯有放生才能终止悲痛
to end grief is to save a life.
如果有人遭到谋害
If someone is murdered,
我们会追悼一年 然后在溺毙审判后结束
a year of mourning ends with a ritual that we call the Drowning Man Trial.
那是在河边举♥行♥的彻夜派对
There's an all-night party beside a river.
到了黎明 将凶手放在船上
At dawn, the killer is put in a boat.
他将被带到河上丢弃
He's taken out on the water and he's dropped.
他会遭到捆绑因此无法游泳
He's bound so that he can't swim.
死者的家属那时可以选择 让他淹死
The family of the dead then has to choose. They can let him drown,
或游过去救他一命
or they can swim out and save him.
库族人相信 如果家属让凶手溺毙
The Ku believe that if the family lets the killer drown,
他们可以得到正义 但余生都要在悲痛中度过
they'll have justice but spend the rest of their lives in mourning.
如果他们放了他 如果他们承认人生不尽然公平
But if they save him, if they admit that life isn't always just...
这个举动就能带走他们的悲伤
that very act can take away their sorrow.
报复是一种长♥期♥的悲痛形式
Vengeance is a lazy form of grief.
你怎么不敢看我?
Why do you look away?
有些事我只是不想说
There are things I don't like to talk about
但你却认为我在说谎
and you call it lie.
说出来就不是了
But not when you do it.
被调查的人不是我
I'm not the one under investigation.
那是很久以前的事
That was a long time ago.
你没有讯息
-联邦调查局 -情报局
- FBI. - Intel.
-反恐小组 -狙击小组
- TTF. - Sniper team.
特勤局
Secret Service.
这位是尼尔斯·拉德 苏瓦尼博士的保全部长
This is Nils Lud, head of Dr Zuwanie's security.
带我们进去好吗?
电影精选列表