我不知道为何要打电♥话♥给你
I don't know why I'm calling you.
你睡不着的时候都做什么?
What do you do when you can't sleep?
保持清醒
I stay awake.
你说不能说出死者的名字 为什么?
You don't name the dead, you said. Why?
会怎么样?
What...what happens?
这样才能继续活下去 不再念念不忘
You move past them. You leave them behind.
你也可以想念他们
You can do that,
但你必须放手让他们走
but you have to be ready to let them go.
日子才能过下去
To move on.
你也曾经历过
You've been going through hell.
保持忙碌
Keeping busy.
你也一样 我不知道所有的事 但
You, too, I think. I don't know all of it, but...
你会在那里直到早上吗?
Are you going to be there until morning?
已经快早上了
It almost is morning.
对 我会在这里
Yeah, I'll be here.
如果我讲电♥话♥时睡着了 可以吗?
Is it OK if I just try to fall asleep over the phone?
没关系
That's fine.
晚安
Goodnight.
她往你那个方向去了
She's coming your way.
拜托不要骑摩托车 不要骑车
Oh, no. No scooter, please. Come on, no scooter.
好 谢谢
Yes. Thank you, God.
你最好开车送我去 我们要去布鲁克林
You might as well drive me. We're going to Brooklyn.
到勃根和诺斯全路口
Corner of Bergen and Nostrand.
杰德·贾马尔 面具男出现当天
Jad Jamal. Worked the interpreters' lounge
他在口译员休息室工作
the day the mask showed up on fire excape.
-带他过来 -没办法
- Bring him to me. - Can't find him.
他昨晚不在家 今早也没出现
Wastn't at home yesterday, didn't show up this morning.
-监视他的住处 -道格已经在那里
- Sit on his apartment. - Doug's already there.
拿到移♥民♥局资料了
Hey. Got the INS files.
这么做不对
This isn't the way it's supposed to be done.
你可以在那里放我下车
You can let me off up here.
她正在布鲁克林区 勃根和诺斯全路口
She's at the corner of Bergen and Nostrand in Brooklyn.
她在哪里?
She's where?
我的目标出来了
My guy's on the move.
她就在这里 不管我带不带她来
She's here, whether I brought her or not.
-回去 她在做什么? -在等什么
- Go back. What's she doing? - Waiting for something.
-可恶 -怎么了?
- Holy shit. - What?
是清洁工 杰德·贾马尔
The janitor. Jad Jamal.
那不是他
That's not him.
我知道 是他的室友
I know. That's his room-mate.
贾马尔的室友刚离开大楼
Jamal's room-mate just Ieft the building.
他叫干巴 尚·干巴
His name is Gamba. Jean Gamba.
我该留在这里吗?
Do you want me stay here?
不 你去盯那个室友
No, you stick with the room-mate.
我们有搜查证吗?
Are we working on a order?
路易斯正在办 他在那里跟咱们碰头
Yes, Lewis is getting in, he'll meet us there.
-你怎么样? -我有东西要给你
- How are you? - I got something for you.
祝福你
OK, bless you.
呼叫托宾
Tobin?
有情况?
What the hell's going on?
不知道 感觉不太对劲
I don't know, but it don't feel good.
他们在做什么?
What are they doing?
只是站在那里
Just standing there.
我们搭上高架列车
We're getting on the EL.
小心点
Watch it!
请排队
Please line up.
-可恶 -她刚和库曼上了公车
- Shit. - She just got on the bus with Kuman.
她在做什么?
What the hell is she doing?
我刚听到家乡话了吗?
Did I hear home?
还是我听错了?
Or was I wrong, then?
没错 我是马托本人
No, you're right. I'm Matoban.
漂亮的马托本人
And a fair Matoban, in fact.
金 你留在车上
King, you stay with that bus.
你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
知道
Yes.
你是杀人凶手
You're a killer.
你下令杀了阿金·佐拉
You ordered the murder of Ajene Xola.
你车内有警报器吗? 怎么不拿出来用?
You got a red light in that car? Why don't you use it?
谁编的这些瞎话?
Who told you this nonsense?
我弟弟在哪?
Where's my brother?
你弟弟?
Your brother?
我连你是谁都不知道
I don't even know who you are.
你坐错车了 说话真鲁莽
You are on the wrong bus, so to speak to be so reckless.
你的人通过菲利普·布雷安排了一次会面
Your people arranged a meeting through Philippe Broullet.
你认识他
You know him.
我不认识 从来也不认识
I don't...and I didn't.
显然有人想让你相信是我杀了阿金佐拉
But the fact is, somebody wants you to believe that I killed Ajene Xola.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
你应该相信我
You should believe me.
-为什么? -因为我将和佐拉联手
- Why? - Because I would form a coalition with Xola.
我们各自都没太大进展
Neither of us have made enough progress alone.
他有人力 我有财力
He has the working people. I have the finances.
如果他死了 对我们是个损失 尤其是对我
If he is dead, it is a loss for all of us. Me especially.
我们下车了
We're get around.
我去查后面的房♥间
I got the back room.
天啊
Jesus.
去查另一个房♥间
Clear the other room.
没问题
OK.
-我查衣柜 -我查床下
- Closet. - Yeah. I got the bed.
阿金佐拉 一种力量
凯勒
Ho! Keller?
衣柜里有具尸体
We got a dead body in the closet.
-贾马尔? -对
- Jamal? - Yeah.
我会通报局里
I'll call it in.
这么暗你怎么能看清?
God, how can you see in here?
别开 等等
Wait. Wait.
他为什么用提灯?
Why the lanterns?
太粗蛮了
Well, that's just rude.
你为何离开家乡?
What do you do so far away from home?
工作 保持希望
I work. And I hope.
我也一样
Same as me, then.
表示怀疑
I doubt it.
你为谁工作?
You work for?
我在联♥合♥国♥担任口译员
I'm an interpreter at the UN.
就像联♥合♥国♥ 太多语言 却言不及义
So like the UN. Layers of languages signifying nothing.
你期望更多战争?
You'd prefer more war?
我期望更多生意
I prefer more business.
各位 来我这里 我们这里有状况
Guys, get with me here. We got a situation.
不行老大 我们才有状况
No, boss, we got a situation.
我们和莫在133公车上 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
We just got on the 133, with Mohammad.
还有希薇亚·布鲁姆以及库曼·库曼
And Silvia Broome. And Kuman-Kuman.
什么?!
What?!
你们在同一辆车上?
You're on the same bus?
还有我们的监视目标
With our subjects.
下车 想办法让希薇亚现在下车
All right, both get off the bus, and get Silvia Broome off that bus now.
不行 车正在行进
We can't do that. We're moving.
道格 那名室友有没有带什么东西?
Doug, is the room-mate carrying anything?
道格 他带了什么东西?
Doug, is he carrying anything?
一个小背包
A satchel.
好 放在哪里?
All right, where is it?
放在他腿上 他整天都带着
It's in his Iap. He's been carrying it all day.
天啊
Oh, man.
你们谁能靠近他吗?
Can either of you get to him?
除非表明身份
Not without gettin' made.
除了第一大道上的旗帜之外
Despite all the flags on First Avenue,
已经没有任何国家了
there are no nations any more.
只有公♥司♥ 国际性公♥司♥
Only companies. International companies.
这就是我们的处境和本质
It's where we are. It's what we are.
我认为你错了
I think you're wrong.
你还年轻
You are still young.
我已经习惯了
电影精选列表