Take care of that arm.
你要的资料我拿到了
I got that information you wanted.
西雅图联邦调查局说 Lloyd Gallagher 探员在一个月前死于一场森林火灾...
Seattle FBI says Agent Lloyd Gallagher was killed in a forest fire by a month ago...
同时还有他一个名叫 Robert Stone 的朋友一起遇难
With a friend of his named Stone, Robert Stone.
他们当时在 Olympic 国家公园打猎
The were hunting in Olympic National Forest...
就是周末的那场森林大火
The weekend they had that big forest fire.
局里认为 Stone 死了 从未找到他的尸体
Bureau figured Stone was dead. Never found his body.
认为是在火灾中烧掉了
Just figured it burned up in the fire.
就这些了?
Is that all?
我请他们传来 Stone 的照片
I had them wire me a picture of Stone.
证据显示 Stone 冒用了他死去朋友的身份
Evidently, Mr. Stone...has taken over the identity of his dead friend.
没其他事的话 我要回家了
If you don't need me, I'm going home.
Brem
Brem.
干得好
Good work.
探长 你要我带他去哪?
Excuse me, Sarge. Where do you want him?
把他手铐打开
Take the cuffs off him.
你要我留下来吗?
You want me to stay?
不用了
No.
真讽刺啊
Crazy thing.
我都开始喜欢你了
I was starting to like you.
坐吧
Sit down.
我向西雅图联邦调查局查过了
I checked with the FBI in Seattle.
Lloyd Gallagher 已经死了
Lloyd Gallagher is dead.
你的真名叫 Robert Stone
Your real name is Robert Stone.
这是我们对你所仅知的
That's about all we know about you...
除了事实上你开的是一辆失窃的保时捷... 而这可能是目前为止你告诉我们的唯一的一件实情
except for the fact... that you're driving a stolen Porsche... which is probably the only true thing that you've told us so far.
所以我们何不来一次小小的谈话?
So why don't we just have a little talk?
你何不告诉我你是谁 以及你来这里的目的?
Why don't you tell me who you are and what you're doing here?
请不要问我这些
Please don't ask me that.
少给我来这套 我受够你这些话了
Don't give me that! I've had it with you.
你以为这是什么?一个游戏吗?
What do you think this is? some kind of a game?
你以为你可以来这城市 把我的警局搞得天翻地覆 置我部下的生命于危险?
You think you can walk into this town... turn my department upside-down... endanger my men's lives?
我受够你这样耍弄我了
I'm tired of you jerking me around.
我要答案 我要知道为什么一个神智不清的脱衣舞娘被打了15发子弹才倒下
I want answer. I wanna know why does it take fifteen shots to take down some zoned-out stripper?
我要知道为什么三个从未违法的市民 会突然发狂开始乱杀人
I wanna why three law-abiding citizens all of a sudden go crazy and start killing people?
我要答案 现在就要
I want answers, and I want them now!
Miller, 脱衣舞娘, DeVries 都是同一个 而且它不是人类
Miller, the stripper, DeVries were the same and it's not human.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
我追杀它很长一段时间了
I've been after it for a long time.
现在它到了这里 地球 你这个城市
Now it's here, on Earth, in your city.
我的妈呀
Oh, boy.
我们在这谈的是外星人?
Are we talking spaceman here?
它的方式是找一个身体进入其中 用它来活动
The way it works is it finds a body... gets indide, uses it to move around.
它留在那个身体里 直到那个身体损坏太严重 它就得再寻找下一个身体
It stays in that body until the body is so damaged it has to find another body.
当它在转换身体的之时 是我唯一能杀它的时机
That's the only time I can kill it... when it's between bodies.
我错过了它从脱衣舞娘身体内出来的时机
I missed my chance when it came out of the stripper.
它在我赶到前找到了另一个身体 并且转移了进去
It found another body and changed before I got there.
所以我们现在不知道这个外星人是谁了?
So now we don't know who the spaceman is.
不过我不需要再找它了
But I don't have to look for it anymore.
它知道我在这里 它会来追杀我
It knows I'm here. It'll come after me.
Beck, 我需要我的武器
Beck, I need my weapon.
那是唯一能杀它的武器
That's the only thing that can kill it.
就是这个外星人杀了你的搭挡 你的妻子...
So the spaceman is the one that killed your partner, your wife...
那个你已经追捕了...
the one that you've been tracking for the past...
九年 以你们的时间来算
Nine years, your time.
我们的时间
Our time.
我想你的警♥察♥生涯并未能让你准备好接受这种事 是吗?
I guess a career in the police didn't really prepare you for this, did it?
是的
Yes, it did.
我们晚点再谈一次
We'll try again later.
你不是说他今天不会来上班吗?
You said he wasn't coming in today.
我以为你今天不来上班
I thought you weren't coming in today.
我有事要做
I have work to do.
这位是 Masterson 副局长 Carol Miller 参议员 Holt 的助理
This is Lieutenant Masterson. Carol Miller, Senator Holt's assistant.
Stadt 和 Lowe 探员 他们负责参议员今天演讲的安全工作
Agent Stadt and Lowe. They're handling security for the senator's speech today.
Holt. 人人称赞的那位
Holt. The one everyone applauds.
我们很喜欢这样想
We'd like to think so.
演讲在什么地方?
Where is the speech?
公园广场 你知道的
Park Plaza. You know that.
放轻松点 好吗?
Take it easy, all right?
当然 我没事的
Sure. I'll be fine.
发生妈的什么事了?
What the hell is going on?
喂 这里发生什么事了?
Hey, what's going on here?
副局长 发生什么事?
Lieutenant, what's going on around here?
另一个在哪?
Where is the other one?
什么另一个?
What other one?
跟你在一起的那个
The one you were with.
我把他关起来了 你知道的啊
I locked him up. You know that.
我要跟他谈谈
I want to talk to him.
这是怎么回事?
What is this?
听着 我已经射过你一枪了
Listen. I already shot you once.
我等不及想再来一次
I can hardly wait to do it again.
现在 我们走吧
Now, let's go.
Tom 你没事吗?
Tom, you OK?
退后 Cliff, 这不是 Masterson
Stay back, Cliff, it's not Masterson.
我们刚放倒了副局长
We just dumped the lieutenant.
叫救护车
Get an ambulance.
Sanchez 不要靠近他
Sanchez, stay away from him.
把你的枪给我
Give me your gun.
操♥你♥妈♥的把枪给我
Give me your fucking gun.
找一把散♥弹♥枪♥然后封锁楼梯
Get a shotgun and seal off the stairway.
把C-8门打开
Open the gate! Gate C-eight!
发生什么事了?
What's going on here?
你♥他♥妈♥的开门就对了 Masterson 发狂了 他在局里到处扫射 马上把门打开
Just open the fucking gate... Masterson has flipped out... and he's shooting up the station, all right? Now open the gate.
查查你的权责 Beck
Check your piece, Beck.
Joe 把钥匙给我
Give me the keys, Joe.
Joe 开门
Buzz the gate joe.
操♥你♥妈♥的把门打开
Buzz the fucking gate.
当心 Masterson
And watch out for Masterson.
我刚看到 Masterson 放倒了两个警员
I just saw Masterson dump two cops.
他在近距离下被射了6枪还不倒下
He took six hits at point-blank range... and he's not going down.
是 Masterson
Is Masterson.
他是不是死了? 真正的 Masterson
Is he dead? The real Masterson.
是
Yeah.
你需要这个
You're gonna need this.
让我进去
Let me in.
我不能这样做 副局长
I can't do that, Lieutenant.
把它放下 不要这样
Hey, put that down. Don't do that.
你中枪了
You're hit.
我知道
I know.
Alhague
Alhague.
怎样?
Yes.
在我♥干♥掉你之前 有件事我很好奇 你是怎么找到我的?
Before I kill you, I'm curious, how did you find me?
在 Altair 星一个被你弃之致死的愤怒搭挡
You left an angry partner for dead on Altair.
那是个错误
A mistake.
它是这么说的
That's what it said.
你为什么不用那个鬼东西? 还不到时候
Why don't you use that goddamn thing? Not yet.
你说那是唯一能杀死它的东西 你还在等什么?
You said it's the only thing that kills him, what are you waiting for?
不是那么简单的
It's not that simple.
Alhague 你喜欢做人类?
Alhague, how do you like being human?
还不错
It's all right.
比做 Altairian 人好吗?
Better than being Altairian.
Altairians 是肮脏卑鄙的种族
Altairians are a filthy people.
只要我们想要 就可以占领这个地方
We could take over this place if we wanted.
他们没有任何能力阻止我们
They have nothing here to stop us.
喂 嘻皮 你是个什么样的废物?
Yo, hippy, what kind of dude are you?
他很快就要转移了
He's going to change soon.
我要赶到现场
I'm going to be there.
你♥他♥妈♥的到底是谁?
Who the hell are you?
你会感到疼痛吗? 会
Do you feel pain? Yeah.
你为什么不用那个东西?
Why didn't you use that thing?
你说那是唯一能杀掉他的东西 可是你没用