Both led normal lives a few days ago, and now they're killing people.
你会读心术? 还是只是瞎蒙的?
You read minds, or was that's a shot in the dark?
我会读心术
I read minds.
是吗? 我刚刚在想什么?
Oh, yeah? What was I just thinking?
我满脑子大便
I'm full of shit.
真让我惊讶
Impressive.
不会 很容易猜到
Not really, pretty simple to read.
我不会读心术 我只想知道你是在执行你的任务还是你跟这两个人♥渣♥有私人恩怨?
I don't read minds. And I like to know is it you doing your job or something between these two clowns.
我想你可以说那是私人恩怨 他杀了我的搭挡
I guess you could say it's personal. He killed my partner.
哪一个?
Which one?
嗯?
Hun?
是哪一个杀了你的搭档?
Which one killed your partner?
他们两个
Both.
我很奇怪调查局会让你继续办这案子 我听说他们是不赞成报仇的
I'm surprised the Bureau let you stay on the case. I hear they're not big on revenge.
换成你会怎么做?
What would you do?
以一个警♥察♥的立场?
As a cop?
以一个人的立场
As a man.
我也曾经失去过一个伙伴
I lost a partner once.
我们会逮到他的
We'll get Miller.
Buckley 拥有 Anchor 进口公♥司♥ 宾士车属于公♥司♥所有
Buckley owns Anchor Imports which owns Mercedes.
让我们看看 Buckley 先生有没有前科
Let's see if Mr. Buckley has a record.
看来这家伙是个军♥火♥商
Looks like this guy's an arms dealer.
携带隐匿性武器 持有并贩卖♥♥毒品 非法持有武器....
Carrying a concealed weapon...possession of narcotics for sale...firearms possession...
又一个守法的好市民?
Another law-abiding citizen?
那是他妈的什么鬼东西?
What the hell is that?
火焰喷射器 你相信吗?
Flamethrower. Can you believe it?
巡逻警员在街上从几个小孩那里没收的
Patrol pick it up from some homeboy on the steet.
小孩玩玩具枪的美好旧时代去哪了?
What happened to the good old days of zip guns?
立即派两组警员去他家和办公室
Get two units to his home and office, rightaway.
Beck, 我想是你老婆
Beck, I think it's your wife.
嗨嗨 真对不起
Hi, hi, No, I'm sorry.
大约十五分钟
About fifteen minutes.
等等 你要去哪晚餐?
Hold on a second. What are you doing for dinner?
抱歉 我已经约好了 你知道 女人们
Sorry. I got plans. You know, ladies.
不是你
Not you, Sanchez.
没计划
No plans.
我带一个人过来晚餐
I'm bringing somebody for dinner.
进来吗?
Are you coming?
我猜你住在城♥堡♥里
I suppose you live in a castle.
公♥寓♥ 一房♥一卫
Apartment. One bedroom, one bath.
要啤酒还是什么吗?
Want a beer or something?
你喝什么我也喝
Whatever you're having.
爸爸在这里
And here's Daddy.
嗨 宝贝 今天过得怎样?
Hi, baby. How was your day?
很有趣
Interesting.
嗨 爹地
Hi, daddy.
乖女儿好吗?
How's my girl?
你喂过乌龟了吗?
Did you feed your turtle?
等你看她今天在学校画的画 她已经贴在冰箱上了
Wait till you see the painting she did in school today. She's got it on the refrigerator already.
谁来吃晚餐?
Who've we got for dinner?
联邦调查局
FBI
嗯 至少他们很有礼貌
Well, at least they're polite.
不好意思 我不知道你站在那里
I'm sorry. I didn't know you were standing there.
亲爱的 这位是 Lloyd Gallagher.
Honey, this is Lloyd Gallagher.
Lloyd 这是我太太 Barbara.
Lloyd this my wife Barbara.
很高兴你来
It's very nice to have you with us, Lloyd.
很高兴来这里 Barbara.
It's nice to be here, Barbara.
我不是故意打扰你们
I don't mean to disturb you.
没关系 请进
Oh, no, that's alright, come on in for a minute.
这是我们的女儿 Juliet.
This is our daughter Juliet.
要跟 Gallagher 先生说晚安吗?
Want to say good night to Mr. Gallagher?
晚安 宝贝
Good night, baby.
嗯 Tommy 告诉我你从西雅图来的
Well, Tommy tells me you're from Seattle.
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry.
你是西雅图人吗?
You're form Seattle?
你在这里的事情办完后你会回去的地方
You know where you're going back to as soon as you're done here.
是 我办完事后会回家
Yes. I'll go home when I'm finished.
那是你的家乡吗?
Is that where you're from originally?
家乡?
From?
你出生和成长的地方
Where did you grow up?
那是什么意思? 北方吗?
What's that, north?
我有一些亲戚在北方
I have some relatives up north.
哪一个城镇?
What town?
Ras Alhague.
Ras Alhague.
那是在美国境内吗?
And that's in the United States?
呃 我从来没听过那个城呢
Well, I never heard of that one.
你们的女儿
Your little gile.
Juliet.
Juliet.
她非常地... 特殊
She's very... special.
是啊 我也这样认为
Yeah, I think so.
你爱她
You love her.
是 我们爱她 她是我们的女儿
Yes, we love her. She's our daughter.
联邦调查局的探员不爱他们的子女吗?
Don't FBI agents love their kids?
Tommy 我不认为他
Tommy, I don't think he...
关于你呢? 你结婚了吗?
What about you? You married?
我结过婚
I was.
有小孩?
Kids?
一个
One.
离婚了?
Divorced?
我妻子死了
My wife is dead.
她和我的小女儿....被杀了我搭挡的同一个人杀了
She and my little girl...were killed by the man who killed my partner.
我非常遗憾
I'm very sorry.
嘿 老兄 你还好吗?
Hey, buddy, you OK?
我说你还好吗?
I said are you OK?
你脸色很不好
You look kind of pasty.
我没事
I'm fine.
这是 6-A 42 要求支援
This is 6-A 42 requesting assistance.
找到失窃的法拉利了
We have located missing Ferrari.
在哪?
Where?
我立刻到
I'm on my way.
走吧 Lloyd
Let's go Lloyd.
我们马上得出发 那辆法拉利找到了
We got to get going. They found the Ferrari.
我帮你拿了一些胃片剂
Brought you some Alka-Seltzer.
那是 Alka-Seltzer
It's Alka-Seltzer.
放到水里再喝掉
You put it in water and drink it.
Lloyd 以一个朋友的立场...离酒远点
Lloyd, as a friend... stay away from alcohol.
饶了我吧
Give me a break.
老兄 表演结束了 OK?
Hey, pal, the show's over, OK?
请你去外面 好吗?
Can you take it outside, please?
拜托
Please.
Robbie
Hey, Robbie!
嗨 宝贝
Hey, baby.
你好吗?
How you doing?
你要上哪儿去啊?
Hey, where you going?
我以为表演应该在室内啊
I thought the show was inside.
嘿 蜜糖 你在急什么?
Hey, honey, you know, what's your hurry?
还很早嘛
The night's still young, and...
你名字是 Brenda 对吗?
Your name is Brenda, right?
我见过你
I seen you before.
你喜欢车吗?
Do you like cars?
我有一辆很屌♥的车 就停在停车场
'Cause I got a great car, and it's... park right over there in the lot, and...
你觉得怎样啊?
What do you say?
来吧
come on.
这是什么?
What have we got here?
很久没看过这种东西了
Been a long time since we've seen one of these.
这他妈的是什么?
What the hell's this?
这家伙看起来像是流血过多致死
This guy looks like he's bled to death.
什么?从这里?
What, from this?
有找到武器吗?
Find a weapon?
没武器 证件 什么都没有
No weapon, I.D., nothing.
再度同样的狗屎状况