放下枪
Drop it
不许动
Freeze
对 是他没错 那是杰克
Yeah, that's him alright, that's Jack
很好的人 沉默型的 很绅士
Real nice man, kind of quiet, real gentleman
你最后一次看到他是什么时候?
What's the last time you saw him?
喔 我一个星期没看见他了
Oh, I haven't seen him in about a week
他做了什么?抢银行吗?
What did he do? rob a bank?
Tom 我们必须走了 他们堵到他了
Tom, we've got to move. They've got DeVries
感谢你的帮忙
Thanks for your help
小子们当心些
Watch your ass, guys
山迪 有几组人在追他?
How many units you got in pursuit, Sandy?
2组
Two
多久会到
How long
不够喝咖啡的时间
I wouldn't go for coffee
他来了
There he is
把那个给我
Give me that
DeVries 的情况在恶化中
Mr. DeVries' condition is deteriorating
我们不得已把他移回加护病房♥
We'll have to move him back to intensive care
医生 你认为他活得下来吗?
You think he'll make it, doc?
以他受的伤来说 他现在还活着都算是个奇蹟了
With all the trauma, it's a miracle he's still alive
我怀疑他能熬过今晚
I doubt he'll last the night
很好
Good
跟上时代 行吗 医生?
Keep us up to date, will you doc?
Beck 警探
Detective Beck.
没有任何人应该那样死掉
No one deserves to die like that
我不管那人做了什么
I don't care what the man's done
他杀了12个人 伤了超过23个 偷了6辆车 大部分是法拉利
He killed 12 people, wounded 23 more, stole 6 cars, mostle Ferraris
抢了8间银行 6间超♥市♥ 4间珠宝店和一间糖果店
robbed eight banks, six supermarkets, four jewelry stores and a candy shop
用屠刀砍了六个人 其中两个以上是儿童 他在两个星期内犯了以上所有的罪行
Six of wounded he killed he carved up with a butcher knife, two or more were kids, he did all that in two weeks
如果有人应该那种死法 当然就他妈的是他
If anybody deserves to go that way, it sure in the hell was him
Ed, Tom Beck 是我手下最好的警探
Look ed, Tom Beck is the best I've got
如果我现在把他给你 我永远也要不回来了
If I give him to you now, I'll never get him back again
我的部门会垮掉...
My department will then crumble...
犯罪会高涨 城市会沦为废墟...
Crime will run rampant, the city will fall into ruin...
暴徒和游民会控制所有街头 我们现在的生活方式也将结束
Rampage and hordes will control the streets and life as we know it will end
嘿嘿嘿 John 我不要 Willis. 我要 Beck.
Hey hey hey John, I don't want Willis. I want Beck.
看在老天的份上 参议员要来这里宣布他要参选总统好吗?
Senator's coming here to announce he's running for president for Chrissake.
他接到了一些恐吓
He's gotten some threats
你不会愿意他被一些死混♥蛋♥炸飞了 是吗?
You don't want some dead ass blowing him away, are you?
Ed, 现在 Willis 是更好的人选 他跟着 Beck 超过一年了
Ed, Willis is a better man now, he's been with Beck for over a year.
给他一次机会好吗?
Give him another shot.
叫 Beck 到我办公室, John.
Send Beck to my office, John.
副局长 Masterson
Lieutenant Masterson
我是 你是谁?
Yeah, I'm Masterson. Who are you?
Lloyd Gallagher, 联邦调查局
Lloyd Gallagher, FBI
我能帮你做什么吗?
What can I do for you?
我在追踪一个嫌犯 我需要当地警方的协助
I'm following a suspect. I need some local law enforcement help.
我和你的队长谈过 他指派 Thomas Beck 警探给我
I spoke with your captain. He assigned me a Detective Thomas Beck.
Beck 这是西雅图联邦调查局探员 Lloyd Gallagher 你要和他合作几天
Beck. This is agent Lloyd Gallagher, FBI Seattle. You'll be working with him the next few days.
我正在办一个案子 还在写一个枪击报告 难道要我把这些丢掉?
I'm in the middle of a case. I'm finished my shooting report, What am I supposed to do, drop this?
都没人会说 "请" 字了吗?
Doesn't anybody say please anymore?
请
Please
真令我无法拒绝
How can I refuse?
你不能
You can't
调查局的人现在是越来越年轻了
Bureau's getting them younger every day now.
一定是高中毕业就召去了
Must get them right out of high school.
别把那个放我桌上
Don't put that on my desk
Deck 饶了我行吗?我一个月没见过我老婆了
Deck com'on give me a break, I haven't seen my wife in a month.
相信我 她好的很 我昨晚跟她在一起 她跟你说哈罗
Believe me, she's fine. I was with her last night. She said to say hello.
送你一个大香吻
Sends you a big kiss.
好吧 我们要找谁?第一号♥全民公敌?
So who we looking for, public enemy number one?
他的名字叫 Jack DeVries
His name is Jack DeVries
Jack Devries?
Jack DeVries?
股票营业员?
Stockbroker?
对
Right
你追他多久了?
How long you been after him?
大约一个月
About a month.
你何不去给自己买♥♥杯饮料?
Why don't you go buy yourself a drink?
为什么?
Why?
因为他躺在医院里活不过今晚了
Cause he's in the hospital. He's not going make it through the night.
哪间医院?
Which hospital?
St. Joseph's
St. Joseph's
他哪都不会去 你急什么?
He ain't going anywhere. What's your hurry?
仍无心跳
Still no rhythm.
有脉搏吗?
Can you feel a pulse?
没有
Nothing.
我们再试一次
OK. Let's try it again.
医生你没事吧?
Doctor, are you OK?
我没事
Yeah, I'm OK.
发生什么事?
What happened?
我有一个病人死在地上 而另一个...
I got one patient dead on the floor, and the other one...
你是跟我说以那个人的状况居然见鬼的自己起身走了出去?
Are you try to tell me that a man in his condition just picked himself up walked the hell out of here?
我也不知道 当我跑去找你的时候 他就起来离开了
I don't know, look, he just got up and left when I went to find you.
什么叫 "他就起来离开了"
What do you mean? he just got up and left.
有什么事吗?
Can't I help you?
联邦调查局
FBI
Miller 先生患有严重的胃炎 还有他的心脏功能恶化到我们必须做三度检查
Mr. Miller has an extremely bad stomach condition, Severe gastritis, and his heart finally deteriorated till the point we had to schedule the triple by pass.
昨天下午他发生严重的冠心症症状 但是今天他却...
Yesterday afternoon he had a massive coronary, but today it was as if he just...
起来就走了
Got up and walked out.
我真的无法解释...
I can't really explained it...
可是我知道那个不是你要找的人
But I know that's not the man you're looking for.
Jonathan Miller 绝不会做违法的事
Jonathan Miller would never do anything to break the law.
他是一个非常和蔼诚实的人
He's a very kind, very honest gentleman.
老爷爷
Grandpa!
你傻了还是怎地?
What are you, stupid or something?
我在跟你说话 死老头
I'm talking to you, wank.
Beck, 我们该开始了
Beck, we should get started.
开始什么?
On what?
我有个刚出炉的新闻给你... DeVries 死了
I got a new flash for you... DeVries is dead.
这是谁 第二号♥全民公敌?
Who's this, public enemy number two?
他的名字叫 Jonathan P. Miller
His name is Jonathan P. Miller.
我需要找到他
I need to find him.
这最好有点搞头
This better be good.
好一个亡命之徒
Quite the desperado.
交通罚款没缴就被判死刑了
Still handing out the death panalty...
for unpaid traffic tickets?
我不管交通违规罚单
I don't do traffic tickets.
Beck, 唱片行发生了凶杀案
Hey Beck, you got a body at a record shop on Melrose and Stanley.
怎么回事?满月了吗?
What is it, a full moon?
检查过后面的房♥间了吗?
You check the back room?
查了 没问题
Yeah, it's clear.
查到什么了?
What have we got here?
嘿 Beck, 有个目击者
Hey, Beck, there's a witness.
很显然她是在事件刚结束的时候进来的
Apparently she came in right after it happened.
她把那家伙看得很清楚
She got a pretty good look at the guy.
她在哪?
Where is she?
就在那儿
Right over there.
是 他带着一个手提音响
Yeah. He was carrying a radio.
你在这干嘛?
What are you doing here?
我正在查几张交通罚单
I'm just checking on a couple of traffic tickets.
过来
Come here.
我不知道为什么你认为这案子和你有关
I don't know what you think it has to do with you.
但你管过界了
But you're out of line.
你要抓的人死了
The guy you came here for is dead.
你在这的工作已经完成了
Your job here was done.
我建议你搭下一班飞机回西雅图
I suggest you get on the next flight back to Seattle.
这里怎样了?
How we doing here?
嗨 警官
Hey, Sarge.
你怎么看?
What do you think?
是他吗?
This is?
是他