This bullshit is getting stale, Tom.
找验尸官来
Check on the coroner.
我再告诉你预计到达时间
I'll get you an E.T.A.
这里有些阿斯匹灵 长官
Here's some aspirin, sir.
Beck 认为你可能需要
Beck thought you might need them.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
Beck 逮到这美妹试图要离开
Yo, Beck. Caught beautiful here trying to leave.
是她发现尸体的
She's the one that found the body.
给我一分钟
Let me have a minute.
抱歉 真是个糟糕的晚上
Sorry. It's been a hell of a night.
你能告诉我你看到什么吗?
Can you tell me what you saw?
我进来的时候看到 Brenda 走出去
I saw Brenda walk out on my way in.
有个家伙躺在地上
There was a guy on the floor.
我尖叫出声 然后警♥察♥就进来了
I screamed, and the cops came.
你看过这人吗?
You ever seen this guy before?
你确定从来没看过这人?
You sure you never seen this guy?
听好了 我了解 Brenda 她绝不会跟这种讨厌鬼有任何来往
Look, I know Brenda. No way she done anything to do with that creep like that.
Beck
Beck.
什么事?
What?
我们必须找到她
We need to find her.
你是在跟我说她也有份?
You trying to tell me that she's part of this?
嘿 Tom 你绝不会相信这个
Hey, Tom, you ain't going to believe this.
又有另一具尸体
We have another stiff.
在停车场
In the parking lot.
真是太夸张了
I don't believe this.
多谢你的帮忙
Thank you for your help.
这家伙脱了裤子在他妈的干嘛?
What the hell is this guy doing with his pants down?
你觉得他在干嘛?
What were you think he was doning?
忙碌的一夜 Beck?
Busy night, Beck?
知道吗?我的车都有些挤了
Getting a little crowded in my van, you know?
Joey 知道这家伙的死因后要通知我
Joey, let me know when this guy gets posted.
来
Come here.
在12小时内我就有了5个尸体
In a span of twelve hours, I've got five bodies...
还没算上 Miller
not counting Miller...
他流血过多死亡
Who dies because he runs out of blood.
一个脱衣舞娘搞死了一个家伙... 偷了他的车然后跑了
A stripper screws some guy to death... steals his car, and takes off.
所有这些都发生在12小时之内
All this in twelve hours.
我想问你 是我神经有问题还是这情况真是有些诡异?
I want to ask you, am I crazy... or does this seem just a little bizzarre?
确实有些诡异
Yeah, it's a little bizarre.
我知道
I knew that.
我只是想知道你是不是也这样觉得
I just wanted to know if you knew that.
快走吧
Let's get out of here.
慢慢地离开车子
Step out of the car slowly.
手放在我看得到的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them.
又是一个同样的晚上
It's going to be one of those nights.
小心
Watch it!
老天 冒烟了
Holy smoke.
我认为我们没走错路
I'd say we're going the right way.
在那了
There is.
臭婊♥子♥
You bitch.
你为什么不试试射轮胎?
Why don't you try for one of the tires?
你♥他♥妈♥的以为我在做什么? 你以为很容易吗?你自己试试啊
What the hell you think I'm trying to do? You think it's easy? Why don't you try it?
抓稳方向盘
Hold the wheel.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干嘛?
What the hell you're doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吗?
You're out of your God damn mind. You know that?
你♥他♥妈♥的疯子
You're fucking nuts.
我要进去
I'm going in.
我掩护你
I'll cover you.
你不掩护我还安全些
I'd be safer if you didn't.
行 那我不掩护你
Fine. I won't cover you.
好吧 掩护我
All right. Cover me.
到底他妈的要不要我掩护你?
Want me to fucking cover you or not?
我需要你掩护我
I need you to cover me.
好 我掩护你
Fine. I'll cover you.
她会流血致死 为什么她不往下逃?
She's bleeding to death. Why doesn't she go down?
我们必须在她没死之前找到她
We got to get to her before she dies.
为什么我们不等她自己死了?
Why don't we wait till after she's dead?
你认为这一切结束了
You think it's over now.
你错了
You're wrong.
我不会出来
I'm not coming out yet.
我会先杀了你
I'll kill you first.
副局长
Lieutenant.
是 Willis 这里什么情况?
Yeah, Willis. What's your status?
那婊♥子♥刚从楼上跳下 就在后面
Broad just jumped, around back.
停 联邦调查局
Halt! FBI!
离开尸体
Get away from the body!
派对结束了 老兄 她死了
The party is over, pal. She's dead.
她死了 副探长 真是好一个晚上
She's dead, Lieutenant. Hell of a night.
刚才谁在这里?谁碰过尸体?
Who was here? Who touched the body?
她已经死了 Gallagher 先生 事情结束了
She's dead, Mr. Gallagher. It's over.
嘿 虽然不关我事 可是这女士身上有15个弹孔
Hey, look, it's none of my business...but the lady had 15 bullet holes in her.
你们这些人喜欢把我的工作弄得很惨吗?Beck
You guys like making my job miserable? Beck.
你现在该去救护车那了
You should really go to the ambulance now.
给我一分钟
Just give me a minute.
这事还没结束 是吗?
It's not over, is it?
还没
No.
我要一个解释
I want an explanation.
解释对你毫无帮助
Explanation won't help you.
我侦办谋杀案13年了 我看过很多奇怪的狗屎情况
I've worked homicide for thirteen years...I've seen a lot of strange shit.
可是我从没见过任何像这样的状况
But I have never seen anything like this.
看来你知道真♥相♥而我不知道
Now you seem to know what's going on and I don't.
我要你告诉我
And you gonna tell me.
解释对你没有帮助
Explanation's not going to help you.
这要由我来决定
I'll decide that.
那我很抱歉了
And I'm sorry.
你别给我走开
Don't you walk away from me.
我在追捕的东西仍然在外面...
What I'm after is still out there...
而我却不知从何开始
and I don't know where to start.
Tommy 你发生了什么事?
Tommy, what happened to you man?
逮捕他
Arrest him.
逮捕他?
Arrest him?
把他羁押了
Book him.
Lloyd 我必须带你回去 老板命令的
Lloyd, I've got to take you downtown. Boss's order.
走吧
Come on.
Woodfield 那么晚了你在做什么?
Woodfield, what are you doing up so late?
享受欢乐时光
Having a ball.
听说你中弹了 你没事吧?
I heard you took one. You OK?
我没事 谢了
Yeah, I'm fine, thanks.
吵醒你了
I woke you?
我很好
I'm fine.
我如果不好就会有别人打给你了 不是吗?
If I wasn't fine...somebody will call you, wouldn't they?
我受到一点擦伤而已 没什么大不了
I got into a bit of a scrape, but no big deal.
我打来让你不用耽心
I'm just calling so you won't worry.
我很快就回去了
I'll be home soon.
我尽快回去
I'll be home as soon as I can.
我也爱你 拜
I love you too. Bye.
我希望你知道自己在干嘛 羁押联邦探员
I hope you know what you're doing, busting a Fed.
这个让我来耽心
Let me worry about that.
手臂怎么样?
How's the arm?
一个小擦伤而已
It's a scratch.
这他妈的是啥?你的新闻秘书?
What the hell's this, your press secretary?
这是我从 Lloyd 身上搜到的...
This is the stuff I got from Lloyd...
武器 身份证明...
firearms, personal I.D...
还有这个鬼才知道是啥的东西
and who in the hell knows what this is?
一定是联邦调查局的某种特殊武器
Must be some kind of special FBI toy.
帮我个忙把它扔给实验室 看看明天早上他们能不能搞清楚是啥玩意儿
Do me a favor, drop it off to the lab, we'll see what they can figure out in the morning.
没问题
Gotcha. No problem.
Cliff
Cliff.
啊
Yeah.
谢了
Thanks, friend.
注意那只手臂