Yeah, it's him.
Brem, 把这复印出来散发出去 发出 Jonathan P. Miller 的通缉令 有武器和危险
Brem, print this and circulate it. Put out a felony warrant on Jonathan P. Miller... armed and dangerous.
我们可以开始了吗?
Shall we get started?
你有 Miller 的照片
You have that picture of Miller.
用这个替换
Use this instead.
你怎会知道 Miller 的?
How did you know about Miller?
他曾和 DeVries 一起工作过
He used worked with DeVries.
做什么?违法大转弯? 他直到两星期前都还没任何前科
Doing what? Pulling illegal U-turns? He didn't have a record till two weeks ago.
有远比那还早得多的前科
In a record long before that.
我们的档案里没有
Not according to our files.
不 是在我们的档案里
No. According to our files.
如果你要我帮你 你最好考虑告诉我到底是怎么回事
If you want my help, you better think about tell me what's going on.
追捕一个跑到你的城里罪犯 你被指派来帮我找到他 就这么简单
Tracking down a criminal is come to your city. You've been assigned to help me find him. It's that simple.
如果这么简单 局里为何派你来这里?
If that simple, why's the Bureau sending you down here?
你没有关于 Miller 的任何资料 因为他一直在改变身份
You don't have anything on Miller, because he's always changing his identity.
DeVries 也一样 你直到几星期前都没有他的任何资料 因为当你终于抓到他的时候 他正是用 DeVries 先生的身份
Same with DeVries, you don't have anything on him until a couple of weeks ago, because that's when you finally caught up with Mr. DeVries.
在那之前 他是 Arvin J. Lusk
Before that, he was Arvin J. Lusk
再之前是西雅图的 William Butler
And before that, William Butler in Seatle.
Miller 也是同样的情况
Miller does the same thing.
这是我最接近抓到他的一次了
This is the closest I've been.
必须在他再次变换身份之前抓到他
He's got to be stopped before he moves again.
开我的车
We'll take my car.
走吧
Let's go.
局里给的薪水最近肯定很高吧
Bureau must be paying pretty good thses days.
是很高
Pretty good.
介意我问一下 这些车一辆多少钱吗?
Mind me asking how much one of these costs?
喔
Oh.
多少?
How much?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道? 你偷来的吗?
You don't know. What did you do, steal it?
是啊
Yeah.
喂 可以把它关掉吗?
Hey, can you turn that gown?
参议员 Holt 无论走到哪里都会吸引一大群人群
Senator Holt is drawing a crowd wherever he goes.
预期他将会在明天洛杉矶一个新成立的儿童福利机构的分支募款会宣布参选总统
The senator, who was expected to announce his candidacy for president in Los Angeles tomorrow, is in town to dedicate a new branch of Child Help U.S.A.
参议员 你会在周二宣布竞选计划是事实吗?
Senator, is it true you'll be announcing your campaign plans Tuesday?
你必须等到下周二了
You'll have to wait till next Tuesday.
那是你的桌子 别看我
It's your table honey, don't look at me.
St. Joseph 到这里有多远?
How far is St. Joseph's from here?
大约一英哩 怎么了?
About a mile, why?
哪个方向?
Which direction?
我们从这里开始再往回走
We'll start it the end of the block and work back.
现在由你指挥了?
You're calling the shots now?
我知道嫌犯如何行动 我们时间不多了
I know how the suspect operates. We don't have much time.
你是怎么知道 Miller 在医院的?
How do you know Miller was at the hospital?
直觉
A hunch.
那么他去医院和 DeVries 谈过话了?
I supposed he was there visiting DeVries.
是的
Yip.
为什么你不能把他妈的实情告诉我 我就不必再跟着你问一大堆问题 我们不是站在同一边的吗?
Why do you just tell me some of the shit, I don't have to following you around, asking 20 questions, we supposed to be on the same side.
Miller 从医院出来 他去那里看过 DeVries 了
Miller came from the hosipital. He was there to see DeVries.
哇 感谢你 那真是启发啊 那解释了所有事情
Wow thank you, that's illuminating. That solves everthing.
Miller 毫无选择
Miller odesn't have a chance.
为什么他会来这里为了他妈的100块钱和一个手提音响去杀一个人
Why would he come in here and kill a guy for a lousy hundred dollars and a radio?
因为他喜欢
'Cause he likes it.
他看到喜欢的东西 他就拿走
He sees something he wants, he steals it.
任何人挡了他的路 他就杀了
Something gets in his way, he kills it.
而现在 他正藏身在你的城市里的某处
And right now, he's hiding out in your city.
你说的是 Miller 吗? 怎么听起来更像是在说 DeVries
You're talking about Miller. Sounds more like DeVries.
你不觉得你有点搞混了吗?
You don't think you're a little confuse?
它感动了你吗?
So, you impressed?
没错
I'm impressed.
那是因为这辆车制♥造♥感动
That's because this car makes an impression.
不错 但问题是我要换掉我的宾士吗? 还是继续开它
Yeah, but the question is, do I trade my Mercedes or do I just hang on to it?
我要这辆车
I want this car.
你当然很想要
I'll bet you do, dear.
我们去办公室吗?
Should we go to my office?
好 抱歉罗
Yeah, Excuse me.
先生 麻烦别碰
Sir, please. Don't. Don't.
这不是玩具
It's not a toy.
让我办完这位先生的事 我再带你看另一辆车 好吗?
Let me finish with this gentleman and I'll show you another car. Alright?
我要这辆车
I want this car.
这辆车已经卖♥♥掉了
This car is sold.
谢谢
Thank you.
喂 老兄 我正在买♥♥这辆车
Hey, buddy. I'm buying this car.
别碰它
Don't touch it.
喂 猪头
Hey, dickhead.
你想干嘛?
What do you think you're doing?
我需要车钥匙
I need the key.
好了 下车
Fine. Out of the car.
别再回来
Don't come back.
下次我不会再这么客气了
I won't be as friendly next time.
你到底有什么问题?
What is your problem?
你听得懂英文吗?
Do you understand english?
滚开
Beat it.
你想鼻子被打断? 没问题
You want a broken nose, you got it.
怎么回事?
What was that?
车子逆火声吧
It's the back fire.
希望不是你们的人
Not one of yours, I hope.
不可能
No way, my friend.
再来些 这是好东西
Have some more. It's good stuff.
谢了
Thank you.
感觉如何?
How you doing?
感觉很爽吧?
Feeling good now?
没错
Oh, yeah.
吸过一百次 你会把裤子都脱了
You'll premium your pants when you do a hundred with this baby.
一百次 在城里?
A hundred, in the city?
在城里 不然在哪儿?
In the city. Where else?
任何人都能在高速公路上做
Anybody can do it on the freeway.
我在忙
I'm busy.
我要那辆车
I want the car.
那怪胎还在这里做什么?
What the hell that wacko still doing here?
等我一分钟
Give me a minute.
Eddie 在外面搞什么?
What the hell is Eddit doing out there?
Eddie
Eddie.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我要车钥匙
I need the keys.
把钥匙给他
Give him the keys.
老兄 我刚刚才办好手续
Hey, man, I just signed the paper.
把他妈的钥匙给他
Give him the fucking keys.
谢了
Thank you.
拜拜
Bye.
我们查到几辆车的车牌
We got a couple of cars out there with plates on them.
一辆是 308 登记车主是 Anthony Mercurio
One registered a three-o-eight to Anthony Mercurio.
另一辆宾士登记在 Anchor 进口公♥司♥名下
Another one, a Mercedes registered to Anchor Imports.
我想是属于这个死者的
I think it's this stiff's here.
不知道他的名字 他皮夹被偷了 我们正在查
We don't have a name. His wallet was lifted. We're running it down now.
所有人呢?有谁在联络所有人吗?
What about the owner? Anybody contact the owner?
正在办
It's in the work.
好 我要你联络上他 找到货物清单 看看有没有失去什么东西
Alright, I want you to contact him. Find out where the inventory is, see if anthing is missing.
我已经知道了 他们成交一辆红色 Mondial 正在理手续 可它不在这里
I already got it. They were finishing a deal for a red Mondial, it's not here.
他开走了
He took it.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
他喜欢法拉利
He likes Ferraris.
发出红色法拉利的通缉令
Put out a want and felony warrant on the red Ferrari.
知道了
Got you.
快快快
Come on, come on, come on.
四个小时死了四个人 我要抓到 Miller 现在就抓到
Four dead bodies in four hours. I want Miller, I want him now.
滚远点
Fuck off.
Anchor 进口公♥司♥
Anchor Imports.
DeVries 和 Miller 让我很困扰
It'll bother me about these two guys DeVries and Miller.
因为这两人都没有前科
Neither has a criminal record.
他们在几天前都有正常的生活 忽然成了杀人凶手