上校?
Colonel?
我希望你批准我带着士兵去A营区检查装备
I'd like permission to take my men into "A" camp to check our equipment.
同时 那位伤势严重的上土在找你 普佛上士?
And also, that sergeant who was pretty badly hit was asking for you. Provo?
谢谢
Thank you.
强纳森上尉今天下午
Captain Johanson is taking the Mike Force
带领麦克部队回来 你可以跟他一起去
back this afternoon. You can go in with him.
-很高兴你能参与 -谢谢这一程
-Happy to have had you aboard. -Thanks for the ride.
他为什么不在直升机上?
Why wasn't he on the chopper?
伤者比亡者优先 长官
The wounded go before the dead.
我们想最好不要移♥动♥他
We thought we'd better not move him.
他们移我移得好
They zapped me good.
你还没死呢
You're not gone yet.
你可以帮我一个忙吗 长官?
Would you do me a favor, sir?
你可以喂我一口酒吗?
Would you take a touch with me?
当然可以
I sure will.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
可以再帮我一个忙吗 长官?
Another favor, sir?
是什么?
What is it?
你记得我想做的决定 我的名字?
You remember the decision I was trying to make, about my name?
那个标志?
The signs?
我记得
I remember.
他过去了
That's it.
就是这个 长官
There it is, sir.
你确定那是他想要的?
You're sure that's what he wanted?
确认 那就是他想要的也是他会得到的!
Affirmative. That's what he wanted and that's what he's going to get!
也许他喜欢有很多人每天都想到他
Maybe he liked the idea of having so many men think about him every day.
此外
Besides
很好听
it sings.
好听?
It sings?
他就是这么说的
That's what he said.
它很好听
It sings.
普佛厕所 念起来的确好听!
Provo's Privy. lt does sing!
上次我们碰面 肯上校和我要告诉你一个计划
Last time we met, Colonel Cai and l were going to tell you about a plan we had
然后A-一O七营区被攻击
and "A" camp 107 got hit.
还等不到你接手 我要你做完整简报
This can't wait till you take over. I want you briefed.
-为什么还要等? -这是高度机密
-Why way out here? -This is top secret.
我重复一次 高度机密
I repeat, top secret.
肯上校
Colonel Cai.
-西贡怎么样? -非常有趣
-How was Saigon? -Very interesting.
我参加一场会议有首长及其幕僚与会
I attended a meeting with the premier and his staff.
主题是提方尚将军
The main subject was General Pham Son Ti.
他指挥南方整个越共♥军♥力
He has assumed command of the entire Viet Cong forces in the south.
所以他是第一号♥人物!
Which makes him Number One!
确认 可能是很大的阻力
Affirmative. And it could mean a major offensive.
我上次在那儿已经领教过了
I had my hands on him the last time l was out here.
但迫于政♥治♥压力 我不得不把他放掉
But because of political pressure, I had to turn him loose.
你希望再有一次机会?
Like to get your hands on him again?
谁不想? 但是就我所知 他身边有一个团的保镖
Who wouldn't? But if l know General Ti, he's surrounded by a regiment.
-我的人认为只有几个 -这让我们想到个计划
-My people think several. -That brings us up to the plan.
他现在在洪法谷
He's somewhere in Hang Phau Valley.
有军团层层包围 这使得
Surrounded by the regiments you mentioned, which makes
俘虏他的计划不可能
a capture impossible.
完全正确 除了一个女人
Precisely. Except for one woman
和一队精英
and a certain hand-picked team.
继续说 上校
Go on, colonel.
这是奸细
This is the rat.
这是陷阱
And this is the trap.
我父亲是个单纯的人
My father was a simple man.
他唯一想要的就是自♥由♥
All he wanted was to be free
有钟爱的妻子 和她抚养他的孩子
his wife to love, and his children to raise.
他尽量保持中立 这就是他的错误
He tried to remain neutral. That was his mistake.
他没有了解的是
What he didn't realize
人必须为那个自♥由♥付出代价
was that man has to pay a price for that freedom.
因此 他受到极刑
Therefore, he suffered the ultimate penalty.
从那天开始
Since that day
我活着只有一个念头
l've lived but with one thought,
找出下令杀我父亲及弟弟的人
To find the man who ordered my father and little brother murdered.
我找到他了
I found him.
他的名字是提方尚提
His name is Pham Son Ti.
我会把他交给你
And l will give him to you.
什么时候?
When?
一星期后的这个晚土在老卡斯多农场
One week from tonight, at the old Costeau Plantation.
肯上校知道地点
Colonel Cai knows where it is.
上校
Colonel
你有多了解这个女孩?
how much do you know about this girl?
她的父亲和提将军的父亲是世交
Her father and General Ti's father grew up together.
他们两家非常亲密
Their families were very close.
在他搬去河内之前
Even before he moved to Hanoi
他对琳有超乎朋友之惰
he had more than a friendly interest in Lin.
你相信她吗?
Do you trust her?
当然?
Of course.
她是我弟弟的妻子
She's my brother's wife.
现在是四点整 这表示我们会在日出后
Let's see, it's 0400. That means we'll hit the drop zone
到达降落区
around a little after sunrise.
一切就绪?
Everything set?
你的人跟肯上校的搭同一部飞机
Your gear's on board with Colonel Cai's.
谢谢 我们上飞机吧
Thank you. Let's get aboard.
你听到他说的了 成纵队队型 走吧
You heard the man. Stick formation. Let's go.
-把头低下 -别担心
-Keep your head down. -Don't worry.
肯上校 整晚你都没说一句话
Colonel Cai, you haven't said a word all night.
你知道为什么吗? 他从来没有跳过
You know why? He's never jumped before.
第一次很容易
First one's easy.
第二次最难
It's the second one that's hard to get them to make.
上校?
Colonel?
我们采行刺杀备用计划是不是?
We'll use the alternative plan Bravo?
对
Right.
刺杀备用计划!
Alternative plan Bravo!
科瓦斯基 你守在定点
Kowalski, that means you take point.
如果你看见任何东西 别让他们找到你 不准动!
If you see anything, don't let them spot you. Freeze!
-让我们知道 懂吗? -懂了
-Let us know. Got it? -Got it.
还有一分钟跳伞 长官
One minute to drop, sir.
侦察行动成功
The recon was a success.
也许没有麻烦 但是记住要小心!
Probably be no trouble. But the word is alert!
准备
Get ready.
左队
Port side
起立
stand up.
右队 起立
Starboard side, stand up.
钩住
Hook up.
站到机门边
Stand in the door.
跳!
Go!
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
科瓦斯基五分钟前到定点
Kowalski's got about a 5 minute start on us.
摩尔中尉的脚严重扭伤
Lieutenant Moore sprained his ankle badly.
摩尔 你最好跟空中特派队留在这儿
Moore, you'd better stay here with the skylift detail.
你跟我们来 华生 走吧!
You come with us, Watson. Move out!
斗牛犬!
Bulldog!
萨伏依三号♥
Savoy 3.
完毕
Over.
这是斗牛犬 萨伏依三号♥ 完毕!
This is Bulldog, Savoy 3. Over!
斗牛犬!
Bulldog!
萨伏依三号♥ 萨伏依三号♥ 这是斗牛犬 完毕
Savoy 3, Savoy 3. This is Bulldog. Over.
有麻烦了
Trouble.
这个不需要了
Won't need that anymore.
的确
No.
但是他带走所有的东西
But he took them all with him
不然他们不会留下这个!
or they wouldn't have left this!
形成特别队形
Form a burial detail.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
就是那儿
There it is.
是你要的人 我们日出前回不来
It's your baby. We can never get back here before daybreak.
电影精选列表