It doesn't take a lead weight to fall on me, or a hit from those weapons
才了解共♥产♥在赤化世界
to recognize that what's involved is Communist domination of the world.
女士 先生 抱歉
Ladies and gentlemen, pardon us
不能只用"是"或"非"来回答你们的问题
for giving a little more than a "yes" or "no" answer to your questions.
还有其它问题吗?
Are there any more?
C区 走蓝色路线
Section "C," take the blue trail
A和B区走红色路线
and sections "A" and "B" the red trail
为了更深入了解
for further orientation
特种部队的潜能
on the capabilities of the Green Beret.
科瓦斯基
Kowalski.
你去准备好的
Break out the gear.
好的 上士
Okay, sarge.
-上校 -是?
-Colonel. -Yes?
你洗♥脑♥过的上士并没有说服我
Your brainwashed sergeant didn't sell me.
没有说服你什么?
Didn't sell you what?
没有说服我 我们应该干预东南亚
Didn't sell me on the idea that we, should be involved in Southeast Asia.
你去过东南亚吗?
You ever been to Southeast Asia?
没有 我没有
No, I haven't.
长官 普佛上士希望跟你见面
Sir, a Sergeant Provo requests permission to speak to you.
-普佛? -重武器专家
-Provo? -Weapons specialist.
我见他
I'll see him.
普佛上士要求跟上校见面
Sergeant Provo requests permission to speak to the colonel.
稍息
At ease.
很感激您能见我 长官 我知道您很忙
I appreciate your seeing me, sir. I know how busy you are.
我知道您在挑选去越南二个A队 有这事吗 长官?
I understand you're picking 2 "A" teams for Vietnam. Is that true, sir?
也许是 也许不是
We might be, and we might not.
我想是的 长官 如果没人要去 我报名
I think it might be, sir. Since l haven't been picked, I'm volunteering.
你是重武器专家
You're a heavy weapons specialist.
我也懂轻武器 长官
Not if l can find a light one, sir.
你为什么自愿加入?
Why are you volunteering?
我是个军人这就是军人该做的事
I'm a soldier and it's where the action is.
-我们会通知你 -是 长官
-We'll let you know. -Yes, sir.
谢谢您 长官
Thank you, sir.
麦基上士
Sergeant McGee.
-调出他的记录 -已经调出来了
-Pull his record. -l did.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
-谢谢你 医生 -是 长官
-Thanks, Doc. -Yes, sir.
他来了 挺准时的
There he is. Right on time.
好家伙 在韩国和越南
Quite a character. A tour in Korea
驻守一年
a year in Vietnam.
会说三种语言 但是你确定要用他吗?
Speaks 3 languages. Are you sure about this soldier?
你是指什么?
What do you mean?
我查阅过他的跳伞记录 每次 都是跳伞长推他出舱
I checked his jump record. Every time, the jumpmaster has to push him out.
这就是我要他的原因
That's why I want him.
他不放弃
He won't quit.
等一下 士兵!
Hold it, soldier!
天气不错
Nice day.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
没有待在你的营区内 不是吗?
Kind of out of your territory, aren't you?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你在这儿做什么?
What are you doing here?
看篮球赛
Watching a basketball game.
你昨天在这儿做什么?
What were you doing here yesterday?
前天呢? 大前天?
And the day before? And the day before that?
你经常出现在这里 你是要加入我的部队
You spend so much time here, you'd think you wanted to join our outfit.
不 我不认为我想加入第五部队 长官
No, I don't think l'd care to join the Fifth Group, sir.
我很抱歉你这样说 士兵
I'm sorry to hear that, soldier.
莫都
Muldoon.
是 长官 继续吧
Yes, sir. Carry on.
那是谁?
What's that?
那就是我跟你提到的人
It's the fella l was telling you about.
拉靶!
Pull!
哈罗 士兵
Hello, soldier.
你决定要自愿加入
So you decided to volunteer.
我的荣幸 长官
My pleasure, sir.
很好!
Good!
拉靶!
Pull!
射得不错 长官
Nice shooting, sir.
那只是正常状况
That's normal.
为什么你的部队需要东西时总是派你来?
Why'd your outfit always send you when they needed something?
我猜我很行吧
I guess I'm good at it.
但是还不够好 你被逮到了
But not good enough. You got caught.
是的 长官 你捉到我了 一百次中才一次
Yes, sir, your men did catch me. 1 time out of 100.
你最好祈祷你的好运还没用完
You better hope your luck holds out
因为你第一个任务是回到你的部队去
because your first assignment is to go back to that old outfit of yours
拿回来你带走的所有东西
and bring back everything you took.
-你听懂了吗 上士? -是的 长官
-You understand me, sergeant? -Yes, sir.
-去吧 -是的 长官!
-See to it. -Yes, sir!
去吧
Carry on.
向后转!
About face!
起步走!
Forward march!
上士?
Sergeant?
就是他说的 "上士"
That's what the man said. Sergeant.
上士
Sergeant.
所有人起来! 起床!
Everybody hit the deck! Up and at 'em!
日头照屁♥股♥了! 快起来!
Rise and shine! Up and at 'em!
出发了! 快点起来!
Let's go! Get the lead out!
起床!
On your feet!
走吧!
Let's go!
快点 士兵们 起床! 每个人起床!
Come on, soldier, out of the sack! Everybody up!
已经三点三十分了 走吧!
It's 3:30, let's go!
起来 士兵 起来
On your feet, soldier. On your feet.
老天啊! 现在才三点三十分
Holy Toledo! lt's only 3:30.
三点三十? 是吗 上士?
3:30? ls that right, sarge?
是的 小兵
That's right, soldier boy.
你们最好睡饱点 明天有很多事要做
You better get some sleep. We got a lot of work to do tomorrow.
站起来 士兵 站起来
On your feet, soldier. On your feet.
到底是?
What kind of a?
你们有十分钟打包
You got 10 minutes to pack.
才十分钟? 我的瞌睡虫还不会醒
Pack in 10 minutes? Takes me longer than that to get my heart started.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我在整理!
I'm packing!
你只带军方提供的东西 你还有九分钟
You pack what Uncle Sam issued and that's all. You got 9 minutes.
-为什么要倒数? -你还有八分钟
-Why the countdown? -You got 8.
八分钟?
Eight?
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
你们会接到指令
You'll get the word.
下去时 每个人带着自己的装备
On the way out, everybody grab his gear.
欢迎到岘港!
Welcome to Da Nang!
-嗨 麦克 -真高兴见到你 法兰克
-Hi, Mike. -Good to see you, Frank.
我也是!
Me too!
-麦丹尼上尉 -你好吗?
-Captain MacDaniel. -How are you?
-我的吉普车就在那里 -很好
-l got the Jeep right over here. -Fine.
上尉 请你看着所有的人带好装备?
Captain, will you see the men get all their gear?
到了 上车吧
Here we go. Hop in.
-我在飞机上坐了几小时 -你愿意走路吗?
-l've been on that plane for hours. -Rather walk?
-当然愿意 -好 我们就伸伸腿吧
-l sure would. -Good, let's stretch our legs then.
雷诺兹 我们在肯上校的办公室碰面 看着那些武器
Reynolds, meet us at Colonel Cai's office and watch that weapon.
是的 长官!
Yes, sir!
我真的很高兴是你来援助我
I'm sure glad it's you relieving me.
-别催我 我有三星期的时间 -我知道 真是太棒了
-Don't hurry me. l got 3 weeks. -l know. That was a great idea.
-你的背怎么样? -恢复得很慢但还不错
-How's your back? -Coming along slow but sure.
真高兴我可以动一动消除一些赘肉
Be glad when I can move around and burn off some of this.
-这卡车是给我们的? -是的 长官
-This truck for us? -Yes, sir.
是我们的
That's service.
好 带好你们的装备
Okay, grab your gear.
阿瑟·E·福乐 我知道那个人
Arthur E. Fuller. l knew that guy.
有一场战役以他命名 他得到铜十字勋章
Named a field after him. He won the Distinguished Service Cross.
死后追赠的
Posthumously.
最好去拿你的装备
Better grab your gear.
是
电影精选列表