《绿 色 贝 雷 帽》
列队 立定!
Detachment, halt!
向左向前看!
Left face!
稍息!
Parade rest!
我是指挥官
I am the detachment commander.
负责这一队的训练及雇用
I am responsible for training this detachment.
这些扎实 高度训练分队可以被雇用应付紧急情况
These compact, highly trained detachments may be employed
帮助友方政♥府♥进行反游击行动
to assist friendly governments in counterinsurgency operations.
他们也可用于非传统性战争
They may also be utilized in unconventional warfare.
训练中强调各种情况下都能生存
In training, survival under varying conditions is stressed.
我会说挪威语和德语
I speak Norwegian and German.
我是执行官 我的职责包括监督
I am the executive officer. My duties include the supervision
所有行政和后勤的事务
of all administrative and logistical matters.
需要时 支队会分成两队
In the event, the detachment were to be split into 2 teams
我会指挥其中一队 我会讲德语和西班牙语
l would command one of these. I speak German and Spanish.
这大概涵盖了中♥央♥地区 上校
That about covers the central area, colonel.
如你所知 在那个地区C支队指挥官是法兰克上校
As you know, the "C" detachment commander there is Colonel Franks.
在南部地区 大概在
In the southern area, there has been approximately
去年作战支队基础上增加百分之三十
a 30 percent increase in our operational detachments over the past year.
长官 既然你是C支队的指挥官
Sir, since you served as a "C" detachment commander
我就不多做详述
l won't elaborate on the southern corps.
谢谢
Thank you.
最后的结论
In summation
大部份的问题应该是在北部地区
the bulk of our problems seem to be in the northern areas of the country.
这就是简报的总结 有什么问题吗?
This concludes our briefing, sir. Any questions?
我想没有 上校 谢谢 先生们 这样就可以了
I think not, colonel. Thank you, gentlemen. That'll be all.
你等一下
You stay behind.
-上尉 -是的 长官?
-Captain. -Yes, sir?
请把吉普车留给我?
Leave the Jeep for me?
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
-你在想什么? -你是指什么?
-What's on your mind? -What do you mean?
有事困扰你 是什么?
Something's bothering you. What is it?
你希望我什么时候接手?
When do you expect me to take over?
立刻 为什么这样问?
Immediately. Why?
我到那里后 公文 会让我穷于应付的
When I get over there, I'll be deskbound, snowed under with paperwork.
而且我想要先适应重要地区的环境
And l'd like to get oriented to the critical area.
-我希望看看前方的营地 -你需要多少时间?
-l'd like a look at those forward camps. -How much time do you need?
-我需要三个星期 -没问题
-l'll need 3 weeks for -You got it.
你看到老坎特汤玛士时 他在那里 代我问好
And when you see old Cactus Thomas, he's over there now, give my regards.
-再见 麦克 -谢谢 长官
-See you, Mike. -Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
哈罗 比尔
Hello, Bill.
早安 麦克
Morning, Mike.
起得很早吗?
Up kind of early?
对空降部队则不然 嘿 麦克 上午好 上校
Not for Airborne. Hey, Mac. Morning, colonel.
这是你的车?
This yours?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
这些是你的兵? 你为什么不亲自问问他们?
These yours? Why don't you ask them?
你们是谁?
Who are you?
空降部队!
Airborne!
还要飞多远?
How far?
这一路!
All the way!
-我去叫其它的人 -你总是如此!
-l'll get part of them. -You always do!
我是战斗工兵专家
I am the combat engineer specialist.
具有基本知识官阶是工兵中士
I have the same knowledge as the engineer sergeant.
同时受过医务及武器训练
I'm cross-trained as a medic and weapons.
我会说法语及越南话
I speak French and Vietnamese.
我是无线电通讯长
I'm the radio operator supervisor.
我的责任是维持和上级长官的通讯
My duty includes maintaining secure communications with my detachment
监督本地军队人员的通讯训练
and supervising communications training for native military personnel.
我受过情报及武器训练
I'm trained in intelligence and weapons.
我会说丹麦语及一点挪威语和英语
I speak Danish and some Norwegian and English.
支队 立正!
Detachment, attention!
向右转!
Right face!
向前走!
Forward march!
莫都 接手! 是 升官!
Muldoon, take over! Yes, sir!
我是莫都士官长 这位是麦基上士
I'm Master Sergeant Muldoon and this is Sergeant McGee.
我们在越南有三班制
Between us, we've had 3 tours of duty in South Vietnam
所以很了解当地情况 故上级要求我们
which makes us experts. So we've been ordered
来这儿回答你们的问题
to volunteer to answer questions here for you today.
我是休姆派金森 是报社记者
I'm Hume Parkinson. I happen to be a newspaperman.
也许你可以回答我们读者的问题
Perhaps you can answer a question many of our subscribers ask.
我们会尽力而为
We'll try.
为什么美国要打这场残忍♥的战争?
Why is the United States waging this ruthless war?
外交政策不是军队决定的
Foreign policy decisions are not made by the military.
军人只接受命令上战场和敌人对抗
A soldier goes where he is told and fights whomever he's told to.
你同意这点吗 麦基上士?
You agree with that, Sergeant McGee?
美国特种部队只是机器人没有个人的感觉吗?
The Green Beret's just a robot with no personal feelings?
请问你贵姓?
Can l have your name?
-乔治·贝克渥兹 记事论♥坛♥报 -谢谢你 先生
-George Beckworth, chronicle-Herald. -Thank you, sir.
希比·苏顿 华盛顿前哨报 请你回答问题?
Sybil Sutton, Washington Sentinel. Will you answer the question?
是他们开始的吗?
Do they press a button?
你只执行命令而没有任何个人感觉或意见吗?
Do you do what you're told to do without any personal feelings or opinions?
我们有感觉和意见 很难完全排除
We have feelings and opinions. It's hard not to form them out there.
每个人都知道南越人为他们的目的奋战到死
Everyone knows the South Vietnamese are fighting and dying for their cause.
身为士兵 我们可以了解军队的杀戳行为
As soldiers, we can understand the killing of the military.
但是歼灭普通百姓
But the extermination of the civilian leadership
谋杀和折磨妇孺
the murder and torture of women and children
我想战时可怕的事情都会发生
I guess horrible things happen in war.
但是那并不表示说他们需要或是想要我们
But that doesn't mean they need us or want us.
我会试着回答你的问题
I'll try to answer that question for you.
让我用大家都听得懂的话来说
Let me put it in terms we all can understand.
如果相同的事发生在美国
If this same thing happened here in the United States
每位市长都会被杀掉
every mayor in every city would be murdered.
每位你认识的老师都会被折磨杀害
Every teacher you've ever known would be tortured and killed.
每位你听过的教授 每名州长
Every professor you ever heard of. Every governor
每位公务员 每一个众议院议员
every Senator, every member of the House of Representatives
所有的都会被折磨杀害 有一些人被绑♥架♥
would be tortured and killed, and a like number kidnapped.
但是除了这些 外面总会有些人
But in spite of this, there's always some little fella out there
愿意站起来填补那些被杀死的人
willing to stand up and take the place of those who've been decimated.
他们需要我们 苏顿小姐 是他们想要我们
They need us, Miss Sutton. And they want us.
上士 我是葛莱蒂·库柏 家庭主妇
Sergeant, I'm Gladys Cooper. A housewife.
真的很奇怪我们从未在报纸上读到
It's strange we've never read of this in the newspapers.
那就是 报纸! 有太多事报纸上读不到
Well, newspapers! You could fill volumes with what you don't read in them.
有时候是真的
That's sometimes very true.
但是你如何知道我们该为这个政♥府♥而战?
How do you know we should fight for this government?
他们没有自♥由♥选举 他们也没有宪法
They've had no free elections. They have no constitution.
六个月前 有委员会曾被委任制定宪法
Six months ago, a committee was appointed to form a constitution.
但是到现在还是没有
Still none.
我们在学校曾学到 美国东部十三州的殖民地
The school l went to taught us that the 13 Colonies
有合适 受过教育的领导者 在革命战争后
with proper, educated leadership, all with the same goal in mind
心里都有相同的目标 从一七七六到一七八七
after the Revolutionary War, took from 1776 to 1787
十一年的和平的努力
11 years of peaceful effort
才签下的十三州殖民地都愿意签署的文件
before they came up with a paper that all 13 colonies would sign.
就是现在的宪法
Our present Constitution.
讲得很好 上士
That's very good, sergeant.
但是有许多人
But a lot of people
相信这是越南人之间的战争
believe this is a war between the Vietnamese people.
让他们自己解决
Let's let them handle it.
让他们解决 贝克渥兹先生?
Let them handle it, Mr. Beckworth?
俘虏的兵器
Captured weaponry.
赤色中国
From Red China.
中♥共♥K─15
Chicom K 50.
中国共♥产♥党
Chinese Communists.
SKS 俄制卡♥宾♥枪♥
S.K.S., Soviet-made carbine.
俄♥国♥共♥产♥党
Russian Communists.
军♥火♥弹♥药♥
Ammunition.
捷克制的
Czechoslovakian-made.
捷克共♥产♥党
Czech Communists.
不是 先生 贝克渥兹先生
No, sir, Mr. Beckworth.
这不是重要的 我们不需要子弹打到身上
电影精选列表