Yeah.
我猜你会绕远路回家
I suppose you'll take the long way back home.
绕经香港 带一点土产和屏风之类的
Go through Hong Kong, pick up a little yardage, some screens.
不 我不认为
No, I don't think so.
我太太说不要带任何她不能煮不能玩的东西
My wife said not to bring anything she couldn't either cook or play with.
-谁和我职位对等? -是肯上校
-What's my opposite number like? -His name's Colonel Cai.
他是个好人 有谋略有才智 还有进取心
He's a good man. Resourceful, intelligent and has a lot of initiative.
很优秀? 很优秀
Outstanding? Outstanding.
-祥溪巴杜 真高兴看见你 -谢谢你 长官
-Chung See Bado. Good to see you. -Thank you, sir.
很高兴你参加部队
Glad you're in the outfit.
看起来不错的仪队 我认得大部份的人
Smart looking honor guard. I recognize most of them.
-你不认识的 也知道你 -怎么会?
-Even those you don't, know about you. -How come?
他们接到指令
They got the word.
午安
Good afternoon.
午安
Good afternoon.
肯上校 科比上校
Colonel Cai, Colonel Kirby.
-我很乐意带你熟悉环境 -谢谢
-l'm happy to make your acquaintance. -Thank you.
坐
Sit down.
从摩根上校及其它人我已久闻大名
I have heard much about you from Colonel Morgan and others.
如果我所听的传间属实 我确信我们会合作愉快
If half of what I've heard is true, I'm positive we'll work well together.
我们建了很多营地 痛击许多越共 了解吗?
We build many camps, clobber many V.C. Affirmative?
了解 我喜欢你说话的方式
Affirmative. I like the way you talk.
让我直接切入重点
Let me get to the point.
我们有两个新的营区 这里和这里
We have two new camps. Here and here.
这个还好 有战略部队
This one is all right. Everything is STRAC
完整编制的越南山民及特种部队
a full complement of Montagnards and Special Forces.
另外一个呢?
And the other one?
A-一O七营区
Camp A-107
代号♥萨伏依二九号♥
code name two-niner Savoy.
这个营区我们建在越共的心脏地带
This camp we build in the heart of V.C. country.
第一天没什么事
One day is nothing.
第二天我们就在那儿 遇到越共大部队
Next day we are there. Big surprise for V.C.
不幸的是 A─O七营区才完成了一半
Unfortunately, "A" camp 107 is only about half-finished.
越共享追击炮─周密轰三四次
The Viet Cong hit it with mortar fire 3 or 4 times a week.
村民告诉我们越共在周边作准备工作
The villagers tell us that the V.C. are making a big buildup across the border.
我们希望天气很好能够有空中支持
We're hoping that weather does not keep us from having air support.
没有空中支持 越共就可以轻取营区
Without it, Charlie can overrun the camp.
A队的巡逻队十天内就会到
The "A" team's tour of duty will be up in 10 days.
如此即能保护营区直到它完成
That puts that camp between the rock and the hard place until it's completed.
我带来了两队A支队
I brought 2 "A" detachments with me. I could
我可以留一队在这儿组成麦克部队
leave one here to form a Mike Force
带另一队去接替
and take the other up for replacements.
我认为这主意不错
I think it's a good idea.
我必须在下午三点问候将军
I have to pay my respects to the general at 15:00.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
-Nice to have met you. -Likewise.
待会儿见 上校
See you later, colonel.
嘿 普佛!
Hey, Provo!
-抱歉 我没有看到你出来 -没关系
-Sorry, l didn't see you. -That's all right.
-男人都会盯着美女看 -我不是在看他们
-Everyone looks at pretty girls. -l wasn't looking at them.
我是在想那个标志
I was thinking about that sign there.
以威廉·J·华利斯命名
"In Honor of William J. Wallace."
我注意到这儿很多街道及建筑物
I noticed the buildings and streets around here
都以英雄的名字命名
got the names of heroes on them.
都是死去的英雄
Dead heroes.
不禁让人开始思考
It kind of sets a man to thinking.
的确是的
That it does.
-我也在想我们最好走了 -是 长官!
-And I also think we better get moving. -Yes, sir!
你还好吗?
You all right?
我还在想那些士兵牌
I'm still thinking about them nameplates.
那些殉职的士兵
The ones about soldiers killed in action.
我担心的是我的名字不适用于我们任何的建筑物及街道
My worry is my name don't fit any of our buildings or streets.
真的是件该担心的事
You got a real worry there. Must be tough
这样的问题真的很困难
having a problem like that.
"普佛兵营""普佛餐厅"你懂我的意思?
"Provo's Barracks," "Provo's Commissary." You see what l mean?
-不懂 -念起来不好听
-No. -lt just don't sing.
如果你认为念起来好听了 要让我们知道
If you think of something that does sing, you let us know.
我们希望你有最好的
We'd want you to have the best.
谢谢 长官 我真的很感激
Thank you, sir. l appreciate that.
上校?
Colonel?
上校? 上校?
Colonel? Colonel?
记得我吗?
Remember me?
-乔治 -贝克渥兹
-George -Beckworth.
这位是摩根上校
This is Colonel Morgan.
我听取你的建议 我亲自过来见识
I took your suggestion. I came to see for myself.
很好
Good for you.
他们说我可以待在部队里 但是要由你决定
They said at Group l could go, but it'd be up to you.
-你觉得如何 上校? -是很危险的行动
-What do you think, colonel? -Pretty hairy operation.
我不认为这里适合记者 不想有人被♥干♥掉
I don't think this area's ready for writers. Hate to get one greased.
-这是真的原因吗? -对不起?
-ls that the real reason? -Come again?
我的报社相信美国不应该来越南
My paper believes we shouldn't be in Vietnam.
怕我会看到什么支持这种论调吗?
Afraid I'll see something to substantiate that belief?
请便
Be my guest.
-法兰克 -祝好运 麦克
-Frank. -Good luck, Mike.
带着美好的回忆 我们离开神秘之城岘城!
With joyous memories, we leave the mystical city of Da Nang!
有快乐的历险在前等着呢!
What gay adventure lies ahead!
兄弟们
Brother
旅程会让毒品像阿司匹林一样
this trip is going to make LSD feel like aspirin.
贝克渥兹先生
Mr. Beckworth
你要写我们的事吗?
you going to write about us?
-没有错 -你会怎么写?
-That's right. -What are you going to say?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
伙计 哦 伙计们!
Man, oh, man!
看看底下那些树 我的狗会玩疯了!
Look at all those trees down there. My dog could go crazy!
我们有A队沿着缅♥甸♥及寮国边界
We have "A" teams out along the Cambodian and Laotian borders.
他们各建有自己的营地 我们现在前往其中之一
They each built their own camp. We're headed for one of those now
A-一O七营
Camp A-107.
那就是我们的目的地
There's our destination.
-上位 真高兴再见到你 -上尉 谢谢
-Colonel. Good to see you again. -Captain. Thanks.
你认识沙克中尉
You know Lieutenant Sachs.
-麦丹尼上尉 你的接替人员 -真高兴听到
-Captain MacDaniel, your replacement. -That's good to hear.
肯尼上士 多拿一些装备还有邮件
Sergeant Kenny, pick up the extra gear and the mail.
请跟着我走 就可以到了
If you gentlemen will follow me, we'll get inside.
你们有一百五十尺的杀戳区 上尉
You got about a 1 50-foot killing area here, captain.
我要做的第一件事是再加长三百尺
The first thing l'd do would be to cut that back another 300 feet.
我们也想这样做 但是缺少人手
We've been wanting to do that, but we've been short of help.
我们希望有些工兵 他们都很忙 但我可以找一些来
We tried to get some engineers. They're all busy. But I requested some Seabees.
如果那队到了 你立刻让他们去进行
If that detachment ever gets here, you put them on that first thing.
邮件来了!
Mail call!
-道奇市? -是的
-Dodge City? -Yeah.
你可以便宜买♥♥到
You can buy it cheap.
那就是棒集陷阱?
Those what they call Punji sticks?
没错 是跟越共学来的
Yes, it's a little trick we learned from Charlie.
但是我们跟他们的不一样
But we don't dip them in the same stuff he does.
用更多东西可以增加效果
You'd increase the effectiveness of that concertina with more tanglefoot.
-还有多的吗? -有 长官
-Got any more of them? -Yes, sir.
-在周边放置两倍数量 -立刻去办
-Double the number. -We'll get right on it.
报告最新消息
Bring us up to date.
昨晚又轰炸我们 次数开始频繁了
They mortared us again last night. It's becoming a fairly regular thing.
-多少动作? -三次侦察两次突击
-How many operations are out? -Three recon and 2 ambush.
-你那位… -林上尉 他跟巡逻队出去了
-And that counterpart of yours... -Captain Nim. He's out with a patrol.
有一队被突击的 他明天会来有三位伤者
The one that just got zapped. He'll be in tomorrow with 3 wounded.
-你会在这儿待一段时间吗? -我会在营地 不一定
-Will you be staying awhile? -l'll be in camp, off and on.
我们在掩蔽壕为你准备一个地方 不大 但很干
We fixed a place for you in the commo bunker. Not much, but it's dry.
很好
Good.
发完邮件后 我已派人帮
After mail call, I've assigned my men
麦丹尼上尉的队安顿好
to get Captain MacDaniel's team bedded down.
贝克渥兹先生 他是新间记者
Mr. Beckworth, It's a newspaperman.
这是柯曼上尉 贝克渥兹先生时代论♥坛♥报
This is Captain Coleman. Mr. Beckworth is with the Chronicle-Herald.
-你可以帮他安置吗? -确认
-Can you find a spot for him? -Affirmative.
带贝克渥兹先生去我房♥间 让他整理
Take Mr. Beckworth here to my hooch. Get him squared away.
谢谢
电影精选列表