He personally greased 52 this year.
假设他下一年加倍
Says he'll double it
如果他有很好的视野能开枪扫射
if all the 'Yards will get out of his way and give him a clear field of fire.
我注意到很多的波状铁桶一夜之间奇迹似地冒出来
I noticed a load of corrugated tin's miraculously appeared overnight.
是彼得森上士提供的
Sergeant Petersen provided it.
你有一个好士官
A good man you got there.
彼得森上士说是哪里拿来的?
Sergeant Petersen say where he got it?
他说是小精灵留下来的
He said the good fairy left it.
我希望他说是"小精灵留下来的 长官!"
I hope he said, "The good fairy left it, sir!"
上尉 请你跟我们到掩蔽壕?
Captain, will you join us in the commo bunker?
晚安 上校 放轻松 坐下
Good evening, colonel. Relax. Sit down.
今晚真是漂亮 是的
it's a beautiful evening. That it is.
林上校
Captain Nim.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果没有战争
This would be great country
这会是个很漂亮的国家
if it weren't for the war.
还有讨厌的季风
And the damn monsoons.
请给我一杯啤酒 彼得森
Give me a beer, Petersen.
你赢了
You won it all.
彼得森先生
Mr. Petersen
你为什么没有玩?
Why ain't you in this game?
贝克渥兹先生 亮出他的三张A
Mr. Beckworth showed him 3 aces.
在交出动务簿之前确实检查
Be sure and check the guard roster before you turn in.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
-晚安 -晚安 长官
-Good night. Good night, sir.
麦基在哪里?
Where's McGee?
医生 你是四到六点的守夜
Doc, you got the 4-to-6 watch.
乐意之至 谢谢
Delightful. Thank you.
吉姆宾恩! 你没有喂他那种东西吧?
Jim Beam! You're not feeding him that stuff?
你确定对他有好处吗?
You sure it's good for him?
你质疑
You questioning
我的专业能力?
my professional competence?
他看起来很糟
He sure looks bad.
他快死了 可怜的老人
He's dying, poor old thing.
-甚至吃不下任何东西 -有什么问题?
-Can't even eat anymore. -What seems to be wrong?
我不是世上最好的医生 但是是最好的无照医生
I'm not the best doctor in the world, but I'm the best one without a license.
我的诊断是传染病肺结柿 老化
My diagnosis is plague, tuberculosis, old age
还有绝望
and no hope.
他很累
He's tired.
累坏了
Bone tired.
上尉在里面!
The captain's in there!
检查医务室的损坏情形!
Check the damage in the dispensary!
一切都很好 上校! 差一点点 没有人受伤
Everything's all right here, colonel! A near miss, but nobody hurt.
-我想他们停止了 -是的 长官
-l think they've stopped. -Yes, sir.
这是正常程序
This is the usual procedure.
大约每隔一天 骚扰
About every other night. Harassment.
射得不错
It's pretty good shooting.
掩蔽壕 医务室 营舍
Commo bunker, the dispensary, the team house.
在我们部队一定有眼线
It's a sure thing that they have eyes inside our camp.
检查装备 他们击中了掩蔽壕
Check your gear. Commo bunker was hit.
格林中尉 组成侦察队! 尽速!
Lieutenant Green, form a recon patrol, ASAP!
彼得森 跟我来
Petersen, come with me.
这是谁?
Who is it?
是上尉 长官
It's the captain, sir.
最好
Better
将他移走
move him out of there.
科比上校!
Colonel Kirby!
有! 马上来
Yo! Be right there.
他本来明天要回家的 是不是 长官?
He was going to go home tomorrow, wasn't he, sir?
一路顺风
All the way.
-我们装什么 十磅的炮弹? -十磅弹头 长官
-What do we got, 10 pounders? -10-pound warheads, sir.
准备好大干一场了吗? 还要两分钟
Ready to go hunting? Be a couple of minutes yet.
我们会经历三个小时 心灵震憾
We'll be gone about 3 hours. Mind the store.
别担心
Don't worry.
萨伏依二九号♥
Two-niner Savoy.
这是萨伏依八号♥ 完毕
This is Savoy 8. Over.
萨伏依八号♥ 这是萨伏依五号♥ 完毕
Savoy 8, this is Savoy 5. Over.
这是萨伏依八号♥ 我在营区附近
This is Savoy 8. I'm nearing the camp.
已经投烟雾弹 确认
Have thrown smoke. Identify.
萨伏依八号♥ 这是萨伏依五号♥
Savoy 8, this is Savoy 5.
我看到绿色烟雾
I see green smoke.
收到 完毕
Come on in. Out.
我们最好躲开直升机
We better get out of the way.
在这儿直升机非常重要 是吧?
Those choppers are very important out here, aren't they?
没有它们就赢不了这场战争
Couldn't win this war without them.
上尉
Captain.
我还是不熟悉 这些是怎么回事?
I'm sort of new out here. What's this all about?
莫都和麦丹尼 在那边
Muldoon and MacDaniel, in those choppers
直升机飞低过树顶 希望能引开越共的射击
fly low over the treetops and hope to draw V.C. gunfire.
你是说越共已近在眼前?
You mean there are V.C. that close?
是的
Yes.
贝克渥兹先生 我自己队上可能也有越共
Mr. Beckworth, I have V.C. in my own strike force.
抱歉 我必须去检查周边
Pardon me. I have to check the perimeter.
他们在那儿 在造船桥
There they are, building a boat bridge.
他们不是越共 是核心的常备军
They're not Cong, they're hard-core regulars.
彼特森
Petersen
我很担心你
you worry me.
三个班的勤务要管你还是像个小老百姓
Three tours of duty and you're still acting like a civilian.
莫都上士 我不是海军
Sergeant Muldoon, l'm not a Marine.
我要我的舒适
I believe in my comfort.
我们拿到桶子了
We got the tin.
五十口径的如何?
What about the .50 caliber?
别担心 下一次
Don't worry. Next drop.
你怎么做到的?
How'd you do it?
一个家伙要两箱的波旁威士忌
A guy in Khe Sahn wanted 2 cases of bourbon.
波旁! 你怎么有两箱?
Bourbon! How'd you get 2 cases of bourbon?
一个边和人提供的
From a straight leg in supply in Bien Hoa.
-是吗? -是的
-Yeah? -Yeah.
他怎么能给你那么多酒?
Why would he give you that much booze?
他没有给我 是我交换来的
He didn't give it to me. I traded him for it.
用什么交换的?
Traded him what?
我用一把越南十字弓
I traded him a Montagnard crossbow
和一双胡志明凉鞋
a number one address on Chu Do Street
你又是哪里拿到
and a pair of Ho Chi Minh sandals.
─双胡志明凉鞋?
And where did you get a pair of Ho Chi Minh sandals?
我自己做的
I made them.
我工作努力 我去教堂
I work hard. I've gone to church.
我是童子军
I was a Boy Scout.
鹰队的!
I was an Eagle Scout!
他真好玩!
He's funny!
你怎么进来的?
How did you get in here?
你睡在哪里?
Where do you sleep?
哪里?
Where's?
任何地方
Anywhere.
好啦 过来
All right, come here.
科比上校? 确认!
Colonel Kirby? Affirmative!
詹米森中尉 工程营队第九十一分队
Lt. Jamison, 91 st Navy Seabee detachment out of Cho Min.
这位是麦丹尼上尉
This is Captain MacDaniel.
我们原先可以更快到的 但是海军陆战队想要建一条路上北边
We'd have come sooner, but the Marines wanted a strip up north.
这里情况有点危急 中尉
It's going to get a little hairy around here, Lieutenant
所以很高兴见到你 再迟就没了
so we're glad to see you, late or not.
我其余的部队会带着重装备来
The rest of my outfit will be coming with the heavy equipment.
就在该在的地方
They set it down right where the work is.
-如何 长官? -你能帮我们移开这丛林吗?
-How's that, sir? -Could you move that jungle back for us?
只要你吩咐一声 我会一路开到中国
Just say the word, and l'll move it to China.
我们不需要这么多 只要明确的杀戳区
We don't need that much. Just a clear killing zone.
-可以了 长官! -沃森
-Will do, sir. -Watson!
准备发射台 有多少人?
Arrange pads. How many men?
-十三 -幸运数字
-Thirteen. -Lucky number.
十三 迅速行动!
Thirteen. Hop to it!
-我希望检查装备 -去吧
电影精选列表