you against a little puny thing.
嗨 妈
Hi, mom.
怎么回事
What's the matter?
进来吧 甜心
Come inside, honey.
拜托 基里 进来吧
Please, Gilly. Come inside.
我有一个非常好的消息告诉你 基里
I have some very cool news for you, Gilly.
我母亲要来了吗
My mother's coming?
不
No.
不 不完全是
No, not exactly.
你母亲还在加利福尼亚州
Your mother is still in California.
但是你的外婆 你母亲的母亲
But your grandmother, your mom's mom,
今天早上 拨电♥话♥到办公室
called the office this morning,
她希望你永久的搬到她那里
and she wants you to move in with her permanently.
我根本不认识她
I don't even know her.
你母亲也希望你搬过去 我已经和她谈论这件事了
Your mom wants you to go too. I talked to her about it.
你根本没有和我的母亲谈论这件事 你在说谎
You didn't talk to my mom. You're lying.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
那么让我和她说话
Then let me talk to her.
基里 这不是这么办的
Gilly, it doesn't work that way.
他们不能让我离开
They can't make me go.
是的 基里 他们能够
Yes, Gilly, they can.
特罗特不会让他们带走我的
Trotter won't let them take me.
你会吗 特罗特
Will you, Trotter?
特罗特
Trotter?
你说过你绝对不会让我离开的
You said you'd never let me go.
我听到你说 决不 决不 决不
I heard you. "Never, never, never."
你是这么说的
That's what you said.
别哭 基里
Don't cry, Gilly.
我没有在哭 我在呐喊
I'm not crying, I'm yelling.
一切都会安好的 是吗 特罗特
It's going to be okay. Right, Trotter?
你要告诉孩子应该怎么办
You tell the child what's got to be done.
来吧 W.
Come on, W.
基里。。。
Gilly...
你似乎改变了
You seem to have changed
你的观点 对于很多的事情
your mind about a lot of things.
为什么 为什么你要写那一封信
Why? Why did you write that letter?
你不会明白的 我想我明白
You won't understand. I think I do,
可是为什么你学不会
but why you won't learn
从你的错误中 是超越自我
from your mistakes is beyond me.
你本来可以更有出息的
You couldn't have done a more brilliant job
比起搞砸这一切
of screwing this up for yourself.
我想说。。。 够了 基里
I mean... jeez, Gilly!
你本来可以留下的
You could have stayed here.
你本来可以无限期留下的
You could have stayed here indefinitely.
他们两个都为你痴迷
They're both crazy about you.
我。。。 我不可以弥补这些
I... I can't fix this.
那。。。 那封你写的信 它已经造成严重的伤害
That... that letter you wrote, it did some serious damage.
不单只是你 它影响了我们大家
And not just for you. It affected all of us.
我 特罗特 甚至W.E.
Me, Trotter, and even W.E.
是的 机构所正在考虑
Yes, the agency is considering
从特罗特女士的照料下 撤走威廉·欧内斯特
removing William Ernest from Mrs. Trotter's care.
为什么 你做出了
Why? You made some
严重的指控 关于这个家的虐待和状况
serious accusations of abuse and conditions of this home.
他们不能就此忽略
They can't ignore it
当有一位养母。。。 我骗人
when a foster mother... I lied!
是宗教的盲信者。。。 这不是真的
Is a religious fanatic... Not true.
陌生人在夜间 任意进出
Strangers coming and going at night,
强迫在衣橱里生活。。。 所有的一切 好吗
forced to live in a closet... All of it, okay!
所有的一切都是我编的谎话
I lied about all of it!
没有一个是真实的
None of it's true!
为什么没有人相信我
Why would anybody believe me?
我谁也不是 我很坏 我知道
I'm nobody. I'm bad, I know it.
但是请不要伤害特罗特 你不坏 但是这是我的职责
But please don't hurt Trotter. You are not bad, but this is my job.
我的权利有限 请不要伤害W.E.
My hands are tied. Please don't hurt W.E.!
我的上司已经收到这封信的复本
My boss got a copy of this letter,
这是有其后果的
and there are consequences.
你想对我怎样都可以
Do whatever you want with me.
我会按照你说的去办
I'll do whatever you want.
但是拜托你 请不要伤害我的家人
But please, please don't hurt my family.
好吧
All right.
好吧 我会尽我所能
All right, I'll see what I can do.
你的外婆明天就会到我的办公室
Your grandmother is coming to my office tomorrow.
我明天9点左右来接你
I'll be by around 9:00 to pick you up.
明天 是的
Tomorrow? Yes.
相信我 这会是更好的选择
Believe me, it's better this way.
在这个情况下 等待不是好办法
Waiting around is no good in these situations.
但是我还要上学
But I got school.
他们会转发你的记录
They will forward your records.
我从哈里斯小姐 得知你表现得不错
I understand from miss Harris you've done quite well.
我得承认 你逃跑的上个月
I have to admit, last month when you ran away,
我以为 我们又来了
I thought, "here we go again."
但是我错了
But I was wrong.
你在这里表现得不错
You've done well here.
如果你们都不开动吃晚餐
If y'all don't start eating this supper,
我就会在这桌子上 上下的跳
I'm going to jump up and down on this table
像一只200磅的相思鸡般嘎嘎叫
squawking like a 200-pound lovesick chicken.
真的吗
Really?
这样好多了
That's a little better.
这本该是一个派对 而不是丧礼
This is supposed to be a party, not some kind of funeral.
来吧 现在 我们必须解决这些食物
Come on, now. We got to get rid of this food.
伦道夫先生 基里的老人家是来自劳登县
Gilly's folks are from Loudoun County, Mr. Randolph.
劳登县 基里小姐
Loudoun County, miss Gilly?
哦 那可是个不错的乡村
Oh, that's a lovely country.
我们来探望你的乡村 好吗 基里
We come and see your country, Gilly?
当老人家离开时 威廉·欧内斯特 甜心
When folks leave, William Ernest, honey,
你要给他们机会定居
you got to give them a chance to settle in.
有时候 不一定要立刻探望 才是就好的
Sometimes it's best not to go visiting right away.
永远吗
Never?
基里小姐
Miss Gilly,
我不确定该在什么时候 将这个送给你
I wasn't quite sure when to give this to you.
但是我。。。
But I...
我要你收下这个
I want you to have it.
我们都在里头 签了自己的名给你
We all signed our names in it for you.
基里 甜心 我可以进来吗
Gilly, honey, can I come in?
我知道我不应该透漏我的情感
I know I'm not supposed to let on how I feel.
我和你虽然没有血缘关系
I got no blood claim on you.
但是让你离开 我真的很难受
And it's killing me to let you go.
我不会离开的 他们不可以带走我
I'm not going to go. They can't make me.
不 宝贝 你必须走
No, baby, you got to go.
主啊 赦免我 让你更难堪
And lord forgive me for making it harder on you.
我会回来的
I'll come back.
我会经常回来探望你的
I'll come back and see you all the time.
不 宝贝 这不是这么办的
No, baby, that's not how it works.
用餐时 我想要告诉你
It's like I was trying to tell you at supper.
一旦你上了那老拖船
Once you get on that old tugboat
它将会带你到远洋线上
and it takes you out to the ocean liner,
你必需一直在船上
you got to get all the way onboard.
你不可以跨过两个甲板
You can't straddle both decks.
我可以
I could.
你会让我感到骄傲
You are going to make me proud.
我知道你一定会
I know you will.
你要我打开收音机吗
Would you like me to turn on the radio?
我不介意 只要声量不大
I don't mind, as long as it's not too loud.
埃利斯先生看上去像是好人
Mr. Ellis seems like a nice person.
他认为我或许 有错误的印象
He thinks I may have gotten the wrong impression
关于他把你安置的领养家庭
of the foster home he put you in.
他们上星期都生病了
They were all sick last week.
哦
Oh.
他只是告诉我 你非常喜欢那里的生活
He tried to tell me that you really like living there,
尽管所发生的一切
despite everything.
从你的信中, 我。。。
电影精选列表