我没有 对不起
I'm not. I'm sorry.
拜托 不要在这里闹出事端吧
Please, let's not have a scene here.
好吧
Fine.
我们可以离开这里吗
Can we get out of here?
我要上一趟洗手间
I have to go to the bathroom.
什么 你先开始的
What? You started it.
你一定在这旅途中感到疲惫
You're tired from the trip.
我并没有喝醉或亢奋 若你想说这些
I'm not drunk or high, if that's what you're saying.
我没有说这些
It's not what I'm saying.
请不要找借口和我吵架
Please just don't search for reasons to fight me.
那么不要在我的孩子面前羞辱我
Then don't shame me in front of my own kid.
当我在这里 你已经这么做了
You did enough of that with me when I was here.
我不要再受你这样的对待
I don't need any more of it.
所以 你只是为了钱才回来
So, you just came for the money.
哇 你真的是一个。。。
Wow, you are such a...
笨蛋
Fool?
是的
Yeah.
基里和我 我们以为我们
Gilly and I, we thought we were
是来接她的母亲
coming to get her mother.
我的女儿
My daughter.
我们错了吗
Were we wrong?
我在这里 不是吗
I'm here, aren't I?
你真的在这里吗
Are you really here?
你到底是谁
Who are you?
我要怎么和她交代
What am I going to say to her?
哈罗
Hello?
我要回到这里
I want to come back.
哦 甜心
Oh, honey.
我要回到家里
I want to come home.
哦 我可怜的孩子
Oh, my poor baby.
她会回来 只是因为诺妮付钱给她
She only came because Nonnie paid her to.
她根本不要我
She doesn't even want me,
她根本不要留下
and she doesn't even want to stay.
这一切都不对
It's all wrong.
没有一件事应该如此的
Nothing turned out the way it was supposed to be.
应该如此的
Supposed to be.
哦 生活不应该是什么
Oh, life ain't supposed to be nothing
除了困苦
except maybe tough.
我本来以为 只要我母亲回来。。。
But I thought that when my mother came...
听着 所有关于快乐的结局
Listen, all that stuff about happy endings,
都只是谎言
it's just lies.
有时候 事情会变得容易
Sometimes things will come easy.
然后你会说 我终于得到快乐的结局
And you'll say, "finally, I got a happy ending."
事情本应该如此的
That's the way things is supposed to be.
像生活 他亏欠你的好事情
Like life, he owed you good things.
还是会有很多的好事情 宝贝
And there is a lot of good things, baby.
像你
Like you,
这个秋季来到这里和我们度过的时光
coming to spend time with us this fall.
哦 那是我和威廉·欧内斯特的美好时光
Oh, that was mighty good for me and William Ernest.
可是你却欺瞒自己
But you're just fooling yourself
如果你盼望好事情经常光顾
if you expect good things to come regular.
那么 既然生活那么差 你怎么还是那么开心呢
Well, if life's so bad, how come you are so happy?
我有说差吗 我是说困苦
Did I say bad? I said tough.
没有什么可以让你快乐
There ain't nothing can make you happy
像在困苦中做好事
like doing good on a tough job.
特罗特 不要向我讲道了
Trotter, stop preaching to me.
我想要回家
I want to come home.
你已经到家了 宝贝
You have been home, baby.
你的外婆就是你的家
Your grandma is your home.
不 我要和你还有威廉·欧内斯特在一起
No, but I want to be with you and William Ernest
还有伦道夫先生
and Mr. Randolph.
然后让她孤单一人吗
And leave her all alone?
你忍♥心吗
Could you do that?
可是我不想失去你
But I don't want to lose you.
你不会失去一个家 反而你将得到另一个家
You're not losing a family. You're getting another one.
我 威廉·欧内斯特 还有伦道夫先生
Me and William Ernest and Mr. Randolph,
我们哪儿也不会去
we're not going anyplace.
可是你外婆是你的血脉
But your grandma is your blood.
你必须要花时间认识她
You need to take time and get to know her.
你是我的一部分
You're a part of me.
而我也是你的一部分
And me a part of you now.
没有人能够从我们这里夺取这些
Nobody can ever take that away from us.
永远
Ever.
她从车里叫你了
She called from her car.
她迷路了 孩子
She's lost, child.
如果你能够听到她的声音
If you could have heard her voice.
她需要你
She needs you.
特罗特 不要再尝试
Trotter, stop trying to make
让我变成基♥督♥圣徒了
a stinking Christian out of me.
我不会尝试让你变成任何人
I wouldn't try to make nothing out of you.
我 威廉·欧内斯特 还有伦道夫先生
Me and William Ernest and Mr. Randolph,
我们挺喜欢原来的你
we kind of like you the way you are.
现在 我在想着感恩节的事
Now, I was thinking about Thanksgiving.
还记得吗
Remember?
我欠你一个火鸡晚宴
I owe you a Turkey dinner.
所以呢
And so,
或许在要来。。。
how about maybe...
要来的复活节
Maybe Easter.
你可以回来拜访
You come on back for a visit.
我会为你烘培 香甜多汁的火腿
I'll bake you a big old juicy ham,
然后我们一起咬断 复活节兔子巧克力的头
and we'll bite the heads off chocolate Easter bunnies.
然后我们让伦道夫先生戴兔子耳朵
And we'll put rabbit ears on Mr. Randolph.
哦 我想我和威廉·欧内斯特
Oh, I think me and William Ernest
会喜欢那样
would just love that.
特罗特。。。
Trotter...
我爱你
I love you.
我知道 宝贝
I know, baby.
我也一样爱你
And I love you too.
我准备回家了
I'm ready to go home now.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们的女孩儿会没事的 女士
Our girl's going to be just fine, Maime.
电影精选列表