I "broked" it.
让我看
Let me see.
它已经毁了
It's ruined.
哦 天啊 这没什么 我们可以马上把它修好
Oh, man, this is nothing. We can fix this right up.
但是它不再完美了
But it's not perfect anymore.
完美 W.E. 它起初也是不完美的
Perfect? W.E., it wasn't perfect to begin with.
况且 没有人喜欢完美
Besides, nobody likes perfect.
真的吗 是的
Really? Yeah.
设想这小小的久裂痕是 战斗的伤痕
Think of this little old tear as a battle scar.
战斗的伤痕 对
Battle scar? Yeah.
像世界第二大战 那里有这样的飞机
Like in World War II, there'd be these planes
从轰炸任务归来
that would come back from bombing missions,
它们都撞坏了
and they'd be all banged up.
失去了部分的尾巴 翅膀上的窟窿
Missing parts of their tails, holes in the wings,
真的破烂了
really beat up.
但是你知道吗
But you know what?
它们都是坚强的东西
They were the tough suckers.
它们比任何的飞机更厉害飞行
They flew better than all the other planes
那些看起来完美的飞机
that looked perfect.
飞行员不会想要全新的飞机
Their pilots didn't want the planes that were all new.
他们信任坏了的飞机
They trusted their busted up planes.
他们喜欢战斗的伤痕
They liked their battle scars.
你看着吧 我们明天在学校让它飞起来
You'll see. We'll fly it tomorrow before going to school.
战斗的伤痕
Battle scar.
对
Yeah.
现在回去睡觉吧
Now go to bed.
战斗的伤痕
Battle scar.
什么
What?
你到底要什么
What do you want?
我可以和你一起坐吗
Can I sit with you?
这里的位子都有人
These are all taken.
这只是个玩笑 你这个脑麻
It was a joke, you spaz.
如果你愿意 你可以坐在这里
You can sit here if you want.
从一小句话开始
Let's start with small sentences.
酷
Cool.
更小
Smaller.
数字的绝对值
The absolute value of a number
是位于数字和零的差距
is the distance between the number and zero
在数字线上
on the number line.
现在 翻到第34页
Now to page 34.
我想今天辅♥导♥就到此为止吧
I think we're done here.
可是我们有测验 我知道我在做什么
But we have a quiz. I know what I'm doing.
交上空白的试♥卷♥ 让他们抓狂
Turning in blank papers. Drives them crazy.
这每次都行得通
Works every time.
可是 这对我的反映不好
But that doesn't reflect well on me.
我是你的辅♥导♥师
I'm your tutor.
你的失败指明我辅♥导♥你的失败
Your failure demonstrates I failed in educating you.
你在跟我开玩笑吗
Are you freaking kidding me?
这什么时候关系到你了
When did this become about you?
我有名誉 是作为数学呆子之王吗
I have a reputation. As the king of math nerds?
哦 不错的头衔 拉杰
Oh, nice title, raj.
说真的 为什么需要知道
Seriously, why would anybody need to know
如何将三分之一除以十五分之二
how to divide one-third by two-fifteenths?
我不确定我们有必要
I'm not sure if we necessarily need
对方程式质疑原因
to question the reason for the equation.
对 这就是如何使纳碎党开始
Yeah, that's how the Nazis got started.
只要照做和不要问为什么
Just do it and don't ask why.
什么
What?
纳碎党都是大数学家
Nazis were huge mathematicians,
顺带一提
by the way.
我看到了 一个新的战略
A new strategy, I see.
甲等到已等
A's to F's.
可是你并非彻底的不及格
But you didn't fail completely.
看到吗 你得到你的加
See? You got your plus.
只有名字是正确的
Got your name right on all of them.
所以 倘若你尝试
So, if you were attempting
达到百分之百的失败
to succeed in 100% failure,
你的尝试尚有瑕疵
your attempts were flawed.
为了得到零分
In order to get a zero grade,
你应该按照这吉米的用功 然后作弊
you should follow the efforts of Jimmy here and cheat.
或像拉米勒茨先生
Or be like Mr. Ramirez
干脆别交上任何东西
and simply not turn anything in.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
等一下 为什么你那么生气
Hold up already! Why are you so pissed off?
她知道我是班上最聪明的
She knows I'm the smartest in the class,
她也知道我是故意考不及格
and she knows I failed on purpose.
为什么你为了哈里斯那么的创伤
Why are you getting so wound up about Harris?
因为她尝试着做那些
Because she's trying to do one of these
反心理的东西
reverse "psychologic" things.
或许你只是不喜欢黑人
Maybe you just don't like black people.
不是那样的 你这个蠢蛋
That's not it, you dummy.
哦 等一下
Oh, wait.
你要给我取更难听的称号♥吗
You going to call me something worse?
不 不 其实 我要收回刚才的话
No, no. Actually, I take that back.
你是一个天才
You're a genius.
真的吗 阿格尼丝 你能相信吗
Really? Agnes, could you believe
你那误导的愚昧
that your little bit of misguided lunacy
或许能帮上我
may actually help me?
所以 我到底是天才还是愚者 我要走了
So, am I a genius or a loony? I got to go.
嘿 等一下 我到底是哪个
Hey, wait. Which am I?
每一个行动都有相等和相反的的什么
For every action there is an equal and opposite what?
反应
Reaction.
哦 你可以做得更好
Oh, you can do better.
每一个行动都有相等和相反的的什么
For every action there is an equal and opposite what?
反应 好吧
Reaction. All right.
基里 你愿意稍等我片刻吗 拜托
Gilly, would you mind waiting a moment, please?
温习第3章里的那些词汇
Study those vocabulary words in chapter three,
因为那里可能会
because there might be
出在明天的临时测验 这是预警
a pop quiz tomorrow, forewarned.
如果你不明白它的意思就去查 预警
Look it up if you don't know what it means. Forewarned.
至哈里斯小姐
"To miss Harris.
他们说黑是一种美丽
"They say black is beautiful,
但是我能想出最好的
"but the best I can figure
是有任何人说过那难看的像是。。。
is anybody saying that looks awfully like a..."
有被剩下的空白
A blank space was left.
我猜是想让我完成它 嗯
I'm assuming for me to finish it, hmm?
无论你相信与否 基里 你和我非常的相像
Believe it or not, Gilly, you and I are very much alike.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我们都是聪明的人 而我们心知肚明
Both of us are smart and we know it.
那能够使我们比智慧联♥系♥的更密切的
But the thing that brings us closer than intelligence
是愤怒
is anger.
你和我 是我认识最愤怒的两个人
You and I are two of the angriest people I know.
哦 我时常被训导 忽略我的愤怒
Oh, I was always taught to deny mine,
我就这样做了 直到如今
which I did and still do.
而这让我羡慕你
And that makes me envy you.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
你看到吗 你的愤怒还表现着在这里
See, your anger is still right up here on the surface,
在你可以看到的表情
where you can look it in the face.
和它做朋友吧 甜心
Make friends with it, honey.
为了你的企图 宣泄它
Channel it for your own design.
嗯
Hmm?
但是我并不是 放学后让你留下
But I didn't ask you to stay after school
只为了告诉你如何的聪慧
to tell you how intelligent you are
或是我如何的羡慕你
or how much I envy you,
而是为了感谢你的卡片
but to thank you for your card.
哦 基里 中午的时候 我把它带到师长的休息室
Oh, Gilly, I took it to the teacher's lounge at noon...
然后创意的诅咒了20分钟
And cursed creatively for over 20 minutes.
哦 我好些年都没有感到如此的畅快
Oh, I haven't felt so good in years.
啊
Ah.
那么 我们明天见
So, I will see you tomorrow.
再次感谢你
电影精选列表