独一无二的 基里·霍普金斯
Gilly Hopkins eine wie keine
笑一个 呃
Smile, huh?
我是认真的
I'm serious.
你必须让这次行得通 就这样 这是最后的机会
You got to make this work. This is it. Last chance.
伊 放轻松 我相信这次会行得通的
Lighten up, e. I'm sure this will work out.
你一点都不了解
You're not getting it.
你在这里耗尽
You burn out here
你将被安置在 默里山青年所
and you'll be put in the Murray hill teen facility.
我不希望那样 我相信你也不希望那样
I don't want that, and I'm sure you don't want that.
早安 特罗特小姐
Good morning, miss Trotter.
我以为我听见你们停车的声音
Well, I thought I heard you all pull up.
欢饮来到汤普森园 基里 甜心
Welcome to Thompson park, Gilly, honey.
不好意思
Well, excuse me.
你想要认识你的新姐姐 难道不是吗
You want to meet your new sister, don't you?
基里 这位是威廉·欧内斯特
Gilly, this is William Ernest.
我们都称他 W.E.
We called him W.E.
你是认真的吗
Seriously?
你们都进来吧
Y'all come on in.
松开我的脚 甜心 这样我才好走动
Turn loose my leg, honey, so I can maneuver.
进来吧 大家
Come on in, you all.
在你脸上的是胡子吗 埃利斯先生
Is that a moustache on your face, Mr. Ellis?
是的 我差点认不出你了呢
Yes. I almost didn't recognize you.
你知道吗 我的梅尔文曾经留胡子 我让他剃清
You know, my Melvin had one. I made him shave it off.
好吧 这全部都记录在档案上
Yeah, this will all be on file.
埃利斯先生 我已经从事这有一段时间
Mr. Ellis, I've been doing this so long
我几乎把它都记住了
I practically got it memorized.
你有饲养猫吗
Do you have cats?
什么 甜心
What, honey?
猫
Cats?
没有 甜心
No, sweetie.
闻起来你确实有
Smells like you do.
盖拉德丽
Galadriel.
威廉·欧内斯特 你想要到楼上去
William Ernest, do you want to go upstairs
然后 带基里到她的房♥间吗
and show Gilly her room?
好吧 我们可以待会儿才做
Well, we'll do that later.
其实 我们一直有意
Well, we've been meaning
重新整洁这里的尘埃
to rearrange the dust around here,
对吗 威廉·欧内斯特
haven't we, William Ernest?
社会服务将发送
Social services will send
基里的医疗资料到学校
Gilly's medical information to the school.
基里没有过敏 。。。
Gilly has no allergies...
对猫或尘埃过敏 我很庆幸
To cats or dust, thankfully.
对 基里是非常的自负
Yes, Gilly is very self-sufficient,
非常。。。的独♥立♥
very... very independent.
威廉·欧内斯特 你还好吗
William Ernest, you all right?
你知道如何联络上我吗
You know how to reach me?
我当然知道
Of course I do.
好 这里是我的手♥机♥号♥码
Yeah, this is my cell number right there.
一切都会安好的
Everything's going to be just fine.
好吧 是 是
Okay, yes, yes.
基里 呃。。。 我会再拜访你
Gilly, uh... I'll see you.
请你要乖 拜托
Be good, please.
你不需要担心 埃利斯先生
Don't you worry none, Mr. Ellis.
我想基里 威廉 和 我
I think Gilly and William Ernest and me
已经接近友谊的关系了
is nearly friends already.
我的梅尔文 愿主使他安息
My Melvin, god rest him,
曾经说过 我不曾遇见一个不能与我友好的孩子
used to say I never met a child I couldn't make friends with.
噢 我相信这个
Oh, I believe that.
哇
Whoo.
你若有任何需要 你尽管向
You need anything, you just give
老特罗特吩咐
old Trotter a holler.
电视机在楼下
The TV's downstairs.
欢迎你下楼一起观看
You're welcome to come on down to watch.
现在 这里也是你的家了
This is your home too now.
一切都会好起来的 甜心
It's going to be okay, honey.
我明白一直四处搬迁 转换环境很艰苦
I know it must have been hard switching all around.
我喜欢搬迁
I like moving.
只呆在同一个地方 闷透了
It's boring to stay in one place.
这样我就能看到更多的世界
This way I get to see more of the world.
好吧 欢迎来到我们世界的小角落
Well, welcome to our little corner of it.
现在 你就当这里是你的家 你听见吗
Now, you make yourself at home, you hear?
我正在适应着 好吗
I'm making, okay?
妈 如果你知道他们把我置放的地方
Mom, if you only knew where they've put me.
如果你知道
If you only knew.
威廉·欧内斯特在客厅里
William Ernest is in the living room
观看 《泰利的手推车》
watching "Telly's trolley"
你愿意的话 你可以陪他观看
You're welcome to join him if you like.
我怎么可能观看这么智障的戏 好吗
Why in the world would I ever watch a retard show like that?
仔细听着 基里·霍普金斯小姐
Listen here, miss Gilly Hopkins.
有一件事情 我们必须直接坦言
One thing we better get straight
就在此时此地
right here tonight.
我不会让你揶揄那个小男孩
I won't have you making fun of that boy.
就因为某人的智商不如你高
Just because somebody ain't quite as smart as you
并没有赐予你权利瞧不起他人
don't give you no right to look down on him.
我瞧不起谁了呢
Who am I looking down on?
你说了 你刚才说 威廉·欧内斯特是智障
You just said. You just said William Ernest is retarded.
我没有 我甚至不认识那孩子
I did not. I don't even know the kid.
直到今天 我都不曾遇见他
I've never seen him before today.
我只是不想观看那愚蠢的儿童节目罢了
I just don't want to watch a stupid kid's show.
他曾经历过世间最艰辛的时光
He's had a rough time in this world,
但是现在他跟在特罗特身边了
but he's with Trotter now.
只要主一直保守他
And as long as the lord keeps him
在这个屋里 视我为合适人选照顾他
in this house and sees fit that I take care of him,
在这个世上 没有人会再伤害到他
ain't nobody on this earth going to hurt him again.
没有人 以任何方式
Nobody, in any way.
主啊 我只是想。。。 还有一件事
God, all I was trying to... One more thing.
在这个屋里 我们不会白白的呼求主名
In this house, we don't take the lord's name in vain.
好了 好了 够了 算了吧
All right, all right, already. Forget it.
晚餐要准备好了
Supper's almost ready.
不如你去迎接伦道夫先生吧
Why don't you go get Mr. Randolph.
谁
Who?
他晚上和我们一起用餐
He eats with us at night.
我本来想让威廉·欧内斯特去接他
I was going to send William Ernest to fetch him,
但是我认为你会是很好的惊喜
but I think you'd be a nice surprise.
威廉·欧内斯特 是你吗
William Ernest, is that you?
不 是我
No, it's me.
哦 你一定是那位新来的女孩儿 欢迎你
Oh. You must be the new girl. Welcome.
我的姓名是 雷金纳德·伦道夫先生
My name's Mr. Reginald Randolph,
很荣幸能够与你相识
and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
对 特罗特派我来
Yeah, well, Trotter sent me
接你一起吃晚餐
over here to take you to supper.
哦 谢谢你 非常感谢你
Oh, thank you. Thank you kindly.
没什么
No sweat.
哦 当心 当心
Oh! Watch it, watch it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
当然
Sure.
这位小天使保护我 没让我跌倒扑面着地
This little angel kept me from falling flat on my face.
我想这旧屋
Well, I guess this old house
现在变得更生气勃勃了 嗯 特罗特女士
will be a little livelier now, eh, Mrs. Trotter?
我不会感到惊讶 伦道夫先生
I wouldn't be surprised, Mr. Randolph.
你想做饭前感恩祷告吗 基里
Would you like to say grace, Gilly?
特罗特女士 这会是我的荣幸
Mrs. Trotter, it would be my pleasure
在这丰盛的宴席上 做饭前感恩祷告
to pass a blessing on this bountiful feast.
好吧 谢谢你 伦道夫先生
Well, thank you, Mr. Randolph.
亲爱的主啊 我们感谢您
Dear lord, we thank you
为了这丰盛的宴席
for this most bountiful feast,
为了您赐予的礼物和特权
and for the gift and privilege
好让我们能够和家里的新成员 一同分享
to share it with the newest addition to our family.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
电影精选列表