嘿,我回家了。
Hey, I'm home.
吉娜!
Gina!
叫救护车,快!
Call an ambulance, quick!
吉娜,是佩姬,叫救护车!
Gina, it's Paige, call an ambulance!
她倒在了浴室裡。
She fell in the bathroom.
我觉得她点头了!她流血了!
I think she OD'd! She's bleeding!
现在就叫救护车!
Just get an ambulance right now!
好的 好的!
Okay, okay!
嗨,嗯...
Hi, um...
操,操!
Fuck, fuck!
托比,我觉得佩姬隐瞒了什麽。
Toby, I think Paige is hiding something.
是的,你是对的。
Yeah, you're right.
她再次使用,但服用过量。
She's using again and she overdosed.
什麽?
What?
她现在正在去医院的路上。
She's on her way to the hospital right now.
在圣彼德大教堂与我们见面。
Meet us at St. Peter's.
请用镊子。
The forceps, please.
多一点空间。
A little more space.
好。
Alright.
好。
Alright.
我们有一条平线。
We have a flatline.
获取应急车。
Get the crash cart.
嗨,猫。
Hi, cat.
有一个婴儿。
There's a baby.
结识。
Make acquaintance.
上帝啊。你吓死我了。
Jesus Christ. You scared me.
对不起,我让自己进来了。
Sorry, I let myself in.
你没事吧?
You okay?
这是一个不错的房♥间。
It's a nice room.
非常适合小天使。
Perfect for the little angel.
我得给她拿瓶子。
I've got to get her her bottle.
来,来吧。
Here, come on.
这裡。
Here.
给你。
There you go.
是的。
Yeah.
这是怎麽回事?
What's going on?
我发现了一些东西。
I found something.
玛丽莎,我在楼梯下,在地下室找到了它。
Marissa, I found it under the stairs, in the basement.
我以为这是某种奇迹...
I thought it was some kind of miracle...
...就像礼物一样,留下来作为提醒。
...like a gift, left as a reminder.
但后来我看到了血。
But then I saw the blood.
如何... - 我不知道...
How... - I don't know...
我一直在努力思考每一个可能的原因。
I've been trying to think of every possible reason.
我。。。
I...
你问过他吗?
Have you asked him about it?
不。
No.
我找不到单词。
I can't find the words.
那麽,你打算怎麽做?
So, what are you going to do?
我不知道正确的做法是什麽。
I don't know what the right thing to do is.
无论如何,我不知道我能不能做到。
I don't know if I could do it, anyways.
我知道。我也感到内疚。
I know. I feel guilty too.
我必须离开,但我不认为
I've got to leave, but I don't think
这就是你现在应该考虑的,妈妈。
that's what you should be thinking about right now, Mom.
他负责将芬太尼带入南端。
He was responsible for bringing fentanyl into the South End.
加油。拿起电♥话♥...加油。
Come on. Pick up the phone... Come on.
鸭子没有逃脱这种狗屎。
Ducky's not getting away with this shit.
我们认为他和迈克尔可能一起做生意。
We think he and Michael might have been in business together.
也许有争议或其他什麽。
Maybe there was a dispute or something.
我不能指望你这次接。
I can't expect you to pick up this time.
有件事我想亲自告诉你。
There is something I want to tell you in person.
好的,妈妈...
Okay, Mom...
听着,你必须小心那个女孩。
Listen, you've got to be careful with that girl.
...我非常爱你。
...I love you so much.
再见。
Bye.
你知道是谁叫他的,佩姬。
You know who called him, Paige.
是小鸭子。
It was Ducky.
我们检查了他的手♥机♥。
We checked his phone.
你好。
Hi.
她在睡觉。
She's sleeping.
妈妈,你感觉还好吗?
You feeling okay, Mom?
不。没有。
No. Not really.
哇。
Wow.
好多年没见过这东西了。
Haven't seen this thing in years.
这是爸爸最好的行李箱。
This was dad's nicest suitcase.
他们用他妈的贴纸覆盖了它。
They covered it in fucking stickers.
东西就在那裡。
The stuff's in there.
你以为这就是杀死她的原因吗?
You think that's what killed her?
是的,好像是这样。
Yeah, it seems like it.
他们身上都有芬太尼。
They both had fentanyl in them.
说真的,妈妈。
Seriously, Mom.
你应该去看医生。
You should go see a doctor.
是的。。。我会的。
Yeah... I will.
好的,我试过了。
Okay, I tried.
好。
Okay.
谢谢。我告诉过你。
Thank you. I told you.
帝国线快车
The Empire Line running express
到纽约市宾夕法尼亚车站,在哈德逊停靠,
to Penn Station, New York City, which stops in Hudson,
莱茵克利夫、波基普西、克罗顿和扬克斯
Rhinecliff, Poughkeepsie, Croton and Yonkers
最后一站是纽约市,宾夕法尼亚车站。
with a final stop in New York City, Penn Station.
请准备好门票
Please have your tickets ready
当指挥通过时。
for the conductor when he comes through.
还记得迈克投出那场完美的比赛吗......
Remember when Mike threw that perfect game...
...直到最后一局...
...until the final inning...
...然后他放弃了他们?
...and then he gave it up to them?
那只是他的运气。
That was just his luck.
我不是故意要发生这些。
I didn't mean for any of this to happen.
这应该很简单。
It was supposed to be simple.
当迈克发现裡面有什麽时,
When Mike found out what was in it,
他不会卖♥♥掉它,也不会还给它。
he wouldn't sell it or give it back.
他以为他们会怎麽做?
What did he think they were going to do?
我想这是我的运气。
I guess that's my luck.
这与运气无关。
This doesn't have anything to do with luck.
我很害怕,妈妈。
I'm scared, Mom.
我也是。
Me too.
我的小儿子天生就是一名运动员。
My youngest son was born to be an athlete.
他的哥哥托比开始击打地面球
His older brother, Toby, started hitting ground balls
当他两三岁的时候。
when he was two or three.
这孩子很好。托比也是如此。
The kid was good. So was Toby.
但迈克尔有一些不同的东西...
But Michael had something different...
他有一隻胳膊。
he had an arm.
哦,给我喝水就行了。
Oh, just water for me.
他以每小时 70 英里的速度投掷 14 英里。
He threw 70 miles per hour by 14.
球探开始告诉我们他有一个真正的射门。
The scouts started telling us he had a real shot.
我们不知道他造成了什麽样的伤害
We had no idea what kind of damage he was doing
到他投掷手臂的肩膀上。
to the shoulder of his throwing arm.
也许我们应该让他停下来,但到了15岁,
Maybe we should have made him stop, but by 15,
他正在接受疼痛管理的药物治疗。
he was being medicated for pain management.
要说我不知道更好,那将不完全正确...
To say I didn't know any better wouldn't be totally true...
谢谢。
Thanks.
...但我知道一个孩子不应该那麽痛苦。
...but I knew a kid shouldn't be in that much pain.
然后,我开始看到他的行为发生了变化。
Then, I started seeing his behaviour changing.
托比则另当别论。
Toby was a different story.
他是我们不必担心的人...
He was the one we didn't have to worry about...
...公务员,野心勃勃的那个。
...the civil servant, the ambitious one.
这可能是我仍然在他身上唯一认识到的东西,
That might be the only thing I still recognize in him,
那个有毒的野心。
that toxic ambition.
就像迈克和托比一样不同,
As different as Mike and Toby were,
他们的生活交织在一起
their lives stayed intertwined
比他们让我知道的还要多。
more than they could ever let me know.
我想你知道这其中的含义。
I assume you know the implications of this.