呃,佩姬,如果你愿意,你可以进来。
Uh, Paige, if you want, you can come in.
是的?- 在某种程度上...
Yeah? - In a way...
...我们现在是一家人,所以...加油。
...we're kind of family now, so... come on.
他妈的,你没事吧?
Fuck, you alright?
我以为我杀了你。
I thought I killed you.
你♥他♥妈♥跟着我♥干♥什麽?
What the fuck are you doing following me?
你杀了我的儿子。
You killed my son.
不,我他妈的没有。
No, I fucking didn't.
你♥他♥妈♥的相信那个狗屎?
You fucking believe that shit?
那麽,发生了什麽呢?
So, what happened, then?
怎麽了,小鸭子?
What happened, Ducky?
看,我只知道有人叫我
Look, all I know is somebody called me
并告诉我迈克遇到了麻烦
and told me Mike was in trouble
而且他需要走出家门。
and that he needed to get out of his house.
所以,我打电♥话♥给他,我告诉他见我
So, I called him and I told him to meet me
马上在蹲屋。
at the squat house right away.
我以为我在保护他。
I thought I was protecting him.
你♥他♥妈♥的要做什麽?
What the fuck would you do?
我不知道他们他妈的会杀了他。
I didn't know they were going to fucking kill him.
这很方便。
That's convenient.
不。糟透了,班宁斯太太。
No. It sucks, Mrs. Bennings.
我是他他妈的最好的朋友。
I was his fucking best friend.
那麽,是谁杀了他呢?
Then, who killed him?
我从未见过那个人,但他开车四处走动
I never met the guy, but he drives around
在这辆白色卡车上
in this white truck
而且他的手上有这个该死的愚蠢纹身。
and has this fucking stupid tattoo on his hand.
这就是我所知道的。
That's all I know.
没有人他妈相信我。
Nobody fucking believes me.
啪!
Ducky!
嘿 你!你在裡面做什麽?
Hey, you! What are you doing in there?
天哪,妈妈。你没事吧?
Holy shit, Mom. Are you okay?
是的,我很好。
Yeah, I'm fine.
我只需要和你谈谈。
I just needed to talk to you.
他妈的,玛丽莎,发生了什麽事?
Fuck, Marissa, what happened?
我。。。找到了你的朋友达基。
I... found your friend Ducky.
什麽?-是的。
What? - Yeah.
是的,他在食物银行。
Yeah, he was at the food bank.
我跟着他来到教堂街的火车站。
I followed him to the train yard down on Church Street.
你跟着他?
You followed him?
他偷偷熘了上去
He snuck up
然后用东西打我。
and hit me with something.
他本可以杀了妈。
He could have killed you, Mom.
我知道,但他和我说话了。
I know, but he talked to me.
和你谈过吗?
Talked to you?
你有威士卡吗?
You got any whisky?
我要出去找他。
I'm going to go out and look for him.
他不可能走得太远。
He couldn't have gotten far.
你确定是他?
You sure it was him?
我确定。
I'm sure.
好吧,他说了什麽吗?
Well, did he say anything?
他说那是一个手上有纹身的傢伙,
He said it was a guy with a tattoo on his hand,
他没有这样做。
that he didn't do it.
没有狗屎他没有这样做。
No shit he didn't do it.
他不是他妈的杀人犯。
He's not a fucking murderer.
你希望我相信那个男人
You expect me to believe that the man
刚刚把我打昏的人不是暴♥力♥的人吗?
who just knocked me unconscious isn't a violent person?
如果有人这样跟着你,你会怎麽做?
What would you do if someone followed you like that?
你真的不明白。
You really don't understand.
他告诉迈克去那裡见他。
He told Mike to meet him there.
他设好了他,佩姬。
He set him up, Paige.
啪!
Ducky!
啪!
Ducky!
你好!
Hello!
啪!
Ducky!
嘿,对不起,我在楼下。
Hey, sorry, I was downstairs.
我可以进来吗?- 呃,是的,好的。
Can I come inside? - Uh, yeah, okay.
发生了什麽事情?你没事吧?
What's happening? You alright?
小鸭子死了。
Ducky's dead.
呃,你怎麽知道?
Uh, how do you know?
因为我去了那栋老房♥子,我找到了他。
Because I went to that old house and I found him.
他自杀了。
He killed himself.
他妈的,好吧...
Fuck, okay...
呃。。。
Uh...
天啊。
Oh, god.
好了,看,坐下吧。
Alright, look, just sit down.
我给你弄点水。你没事吧?
I'll get you some water. You okay?
是的。
Yeah.
喝一杯就好了。
Just have a drink.
深呼吸几次。
Take a few deep breaths.
他妈的。
Fuck.
还有其他人在吗?
Was anyone else there?
不,仅自己。
No, it was just me.
而且,嗯...
And, um...
是的,我看到了他的尸体,然后我离开了。
Yeah, I saw his body, and then I left.
知道了,好吧。
Got it, okay.
呃,你为什麽不打911?
Uh, why didn't you call 911?
因为我知道我不应该在那裡。
Because I knew I wasn't supposed to be there.
这就是我在这裡的原因。我知道你可以帮忙。
That's why I'm here. I knew that you could help.
确定。对不起。
Sure. I'm sorry.
对于你的损失,我真的很抱歉。
I'm really sorry for your loss.
我马上找人去那裡转转。
I'll get someone to go around there right away.
你只是放轻鬆,让自己宾至如归。
You just take it easy and make yourself at home.
我就两分钟,好吗?-好。
I'm just going to be two minutes, alright? - Okay.
哦。。。
Oh...
他妈的。
Fuck.
嗨,我需要有人去位址
Hi, I need someone to go to the address
并立即检查出来。
and just check it out right away.
是的,没错。
Yeah, that's right.
我需要有人去 1-2-5-8 并检查是否可能。
I need someone to go to 1-2-5-8 and check if possible.
这个是个人的。
This one's personal.
佩奇?
Paige?
佩姬,把电♥话♥给我。-回来。
Paige, give me the phone. - Get back.
把电♥话♥给我。-不。
Just give me the phone. - No.
把电♥话♥给我。- 回去他妈的。
Give me the phone. - Back the fuck off.
佩姬... - 不。
Paige... - No.
听我说。
Listen to me.
你不明白这裡发生了什麽。
You don't understand what's going on here.
托比,没有。-请。
Toby, no. - Please.
退后。-我可以解释。
Back up. - I can explain.
支援他妈的。-听我说。
Back the fuck up. - Listen to me.
把手♥机♥给我就行了。- 把他妈的退开。
Just give me the phone. - Back the fuck away.
我告诉你。- 支援他妈的!
I'm telling you. - Back the fuck up!
我可以解释!我可以解释这一点。佩奇!
I can explain! I can explain this. Paige!
冷静点!
Just calm down!
停下,好!
Just stop, okay!
冷静点,把电♥话♥给我。
Calm down, give me the phone.
操♥你♥妈♥!滚开我他妈的!
Fuck you! Get the fuck away from me!
佩奇!- 只是回来他妈的!
Paige! - Just back the fuck up!
给我!别碰我!
Get out of my way! Don't touch me!
给我... - 走!
Just give me... - Away!
给我他妈的电♥话♥!- 滚开我!
Give me the fucking phone! - Get the fuck off me!
把电♥话♥给我!佩奇!
Give me the phone! Paige!
停!
Stop!
操,操,操,操。
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
佩奇!佩奇!
Paige! Paige!
嘿 嘿。
Hey, hey.
哦,他妈的。
Oh, fuck.
哦,他妈的。
Oh, fuck.
他妈的。
Fuck.
他妈的。
Fuck.