是的。
Yeah.
你有医生,对吧?
You have a doctor, right?
是的,好吧,当我们发现时,我们直接去了,
Yeah, well, we went to one straight when we found out,
但是预算很紧张,所以...
but the budget was pretty tight, so...
我们攒钱再去。
We were saving up to go again.
来吧,你需要去看医生。
Come on, you need to see a doctor.
什麽,现在?- 不,就像一个月前一样,
What, right now? - No, like a month ago,
但是,是的,现在比以后好。
but yeah, now's better than later.
呃,我必须停下来工作,但不会花很长时间。
Uh, I have to stop by work, but it won't take long.
等我忙完了,我送你回家。
I'll give you a ride home when I'm done.
取决于你所说的“家”是什麽意思。
Depends on what you mean by "home".
我很快就会见到你。-再见。
I'll see you soon. - See you.
拿起电♥话♥,来吧!
Pick up the phone, come on!
我只是想说我想通了一些事情
I just wanted to say that I figured some things out
我有一个计划,你知道的。
and I have a plan, you know.
他们说这是有道理的。我。。。
They said it made sense. I...
我知道你把我赶出家门是对的...
I know you were right to kick me out of the house...
...但是,你知道,现在他妈的有点现金
...but, you know, a little bit of fucking cash right now
真的会走很长的路要走...
would really go a long way to getting...
我知道你在屋裡!
I know you're in the house!
我能看到你在屋子裡动了!
I can see you moving in the house!
让我进去,这是我的狗屎!
Let me in, it's my shit!
你♥他♥妈♥的换了锁,妈妈!
You changed the fucking locks, Mom!
什麽。。。妈妈!
What the... Mom!
嘿嘿,妈妈,我不能指望你这次接。
Hey, Mom, I can't expect you to pick up this time.
我只想说...生日快乐。。。
I just want to say... Happy birthday...
佩姬也是如此。
So does Paige.
嗯,我想让你知道我们做得更好。
Um, I want you to know that we're doing a lot better.
嗯,有件事我想亲自告诉你。
Um, there's something I want to tell you in person.
我非常爱你。
I love you so much.
再见。
Bye.
你♥他♥妈♥是认真的吗?
Are you fucking serious?
佩奇?
Paige?
是吉娜。
It's Gina.
嘿!
Hey!
你在这裡干什麽?
What are you doing here?
嗯,和我一样,我猜。
Um, same as me, I guess.
玛丽莎应该来接我。
Marissa's supposed to be picking me up.
哦。
Oh.
你介意我加入你吗?
Do you mind if I join you?
确定。
Sure.
呸。。。
Ugh...
我喜欢你的项鍊。
I like your necklace.
我从塔吉特那裡偷来的。
I stole it from Target.
它适合你,我猜。
It suits you, I guess.
谢谢。
Thanks.
呃,我的意思是...
Uh, I just mean...
不,没关係。我知道你的意思。
No, it's okay. I know what you meant.
不好意思。
Sorry.
我能问你一个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
嫁给警♥察♥是什麽感觉?
What's it like being married to a cop?
嗯,它与其他任何东西都没有太大区别。
Um, it's not so different from anything else.
只有你的一部分接受
There's just a part of you that accepts
他可能有一天不会回家。
he might not come home one day.
听起来很像和一个瘾君子约会。
Sounds a lot like dating a junkie.
她他妈的不会来。
She's not fucking coming.
我可以送你一程。
I can give you a ride.
你确定?-是的,当然。
You sure? - Yeah, of course.
工作不太顺利吧?
Didn't go so well at work, huh?
对不起,我忘了。
Sorry, I forgot.
你有重要的事情要做。
You had important things to do.
停下。
Stop it.
不,你♥他♥妈♥的住手!
No, you fucking stop it!
对不起?
Excuse me?
你只是他妈的躲避一切,
You just keep fucking hiding from everything,
而且真的他妈的很难看。
and it's really fucking hard to look at.
这对我们所有人来说都很糟糕。
It's shitty for all of us.
别再假装你孤单了。
Just stop pretending you're alone.
我想回到Al-Anon。
I want to go back to Al-Anon.
嗯,这是一个好的开始。
Well, that's a good start.
我跟你一起去,确保这不是醉酒的承诺。
I'll come with you, make sure it's not a drunk promise.
嗯。
Mm.
对于它的价值,迈克尔曾经说过
For what it's worth, Michael used to say
你是一个非常好的作家。
you were a really good writer.
哦,是的?
Oh, yeah?
他还说了什麽?
What else did he say?
他说,在弗兰克去世之前,
He said that before Frank died,
他记得你很开心。
he remembered you were happy.
他什麽时候说过这句话的?
When did he say that?
一直以来。
All the time.
我希望我能见到他。
I wish I got to meet him.
不,那你就知道了...
No, well then you'd know...
你知道他是个多麽溷蛋。
you'd know what an asshole he was.
即使他生病了?
Even when he got sick?
尤其是当他生病时。
Especially when he got sick.
是的,但是...
Yeah, but...
你有没有停止想念他?
Did you ever stop missing him?
从不。
Never.
嗯,这是一个拖累。
Well, that's a drag.
天啊。
Oh, god.
那是谁?- 那是托比。
Who's that? - That's Toby.
哦,伙计。 - 看看他的头髮。
Oh, man. - Look at his hair.
甜。
Sweet.
我们应该给你一个。
We should get yours one of these.
它使护理更容易。-是的?
It makes nursing easier. - Yeah?
我要睡觉了。
I'm going to bed.
好。
Okay.
晚安。
Goodnight.
晚安。
Goodnight.
我想我家裡还有一个,
I think I still have one of these at the house,
信不信由你。
believe it or not.
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
哦,嘿,我们可以使用这些,
Oh, hey, we could use these,
特别是如果我们使用泵。
especially if we go with the pump.
是的。。。
Yeah...
无?
Nothing?
好吧,好吧,我很高兴我们要买♥♥的是我的孩子。
Okay, well, I'm glad it's my baby we're shopping for.
哦,他妈的耶!
Oh, fuck yes!
对不起?
Excuse me?
我们领先了。-什麽?
We got a lead. - A what?
我们取得了领先。
We got a lead.
让他们进行调查,但与此同时,
Let them do their investigation, but in the meantime,
自己讲故事也无妨,你知道吗?
it can't hurt to get the story ourselves, you know?
我的意思是,也许他们会告诉警♥察♥同样的事情,
I mean, maybe it'll be the same thing they told the cops,
但我想自己听听。
but I want to hear it myself.
听着,这是我们实际上可以做的事情
Listen, it's something we can actually do
而不是坐在那裡拖地。
instead of sitting around moping.
这是一个领先!
It's a lead!
你知道,这既不道德也不合法。
You know, this isn't ethical or legal.
当然是。
Sure it is.
嘿。-杰里米?
Hey. - Jeremy?
快进来。
Come on in.
我听到了枪声,
I heard the shots,
但杰克是那个看到它的人。
but Jack was the one who saw it.
他有点脱离了他的药物。
He's a little out of it from his meds.
爷爷因为臀部而坐得很多。
Grandpa sits a lot because of his hip.
事情发生时,他就坐在那裡。
He was sitting right there when it happened.
嗨,杰克,很高兴认识你。
Hi, Jack, nice to meet you.
我是玛丽莎。
I'm Marissa.
我为时代联盟工作。
I work for the Times Union.