所以,你看到了发生了什麽?
So, you saw what happened?
爷爷,你还记得那天晚上发生的事情吗?
Grandpa, you remember what happened the other night?
玛丽莎的儿子被枪杀了。
Marissa's son was shot.
他被杀了,还记得吗?
He was killed, remember?
他就是你看到死在房♥子前面的那个人。
He was the one you saw die in front of the house.
那太糟糕了。
That's too bad.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我以为你说他看到了那天晚上发生的事情。
I thought you said he saw what happened that night.
来吧,什麽都没有?- 佩姬,嘿。
Come on, nothing? - Paige, hey.
杰克,想想就知道了。请,想想。
Jack, just think. Please, just think.
我们不要粗鲁。- 我没有粗鲁。
Let's not be rude. - I'm not being rude.
爷爷,你说外面有人在喊,
Grandpa, you said there was someone outside yelling,
然后... - 用卡车?
and then... - With the truck?
是的,用卡车。
Yeah, with the truck.
男孩站在街上大喊大叫。
The boy was standing in the street yelling his head off.
然后,我听到了卡车的声音。
Then, I heard the truck.
我想他呼唤的那个孩子住在那裡,
I think the kid he was calling for lives there,
因为我以前在那裡见过他。
because I've seen him there before.
啪!
Ducky!
希望有説明。
Hope that was helpful.
嘿,劳里。-嘿。
Hey, Laurie. - Hey.
你过得怎麽样?
How you been?
只是过得去。
Just getting by.
谢谢大家来到这裡。
Thank you for being here, everyone.
来,进来圈子裡。
Come, come into the circle.
坐吧。
Have a seat.
这是一个阳光明媚的日子,我们都在地下室里,
It's a sunny day and we're all in a basement,
但我们会互相瞭解并交谈。
but we're going to get to know each other and talk.
我看到一些新面孔,欢迎。
I see some new faces, welcome.
还有一些我们一段时间没有见过的人。
And some who we haven't seen for a while.
很高兴你回来了。
It's good to have you back.
我们。。。
Our...
我们在祈祷中有你。
We had you in our prayers.
呃,好吧,那麽,谁想让我们今天开始呢?
Uh, okay, so, who wants to start us off today?
有什麽想法吗?任何。。。
Any thoughts? Any...
哦,劳里!
Oh, Laurie!
大约三个月前,我失去了我的女儿洁西嘉。
I lost my daughter, Jessica, about three months ago now.
没有。。。
Haven't...
...真的没有能力
... haven't really felt capable
直到现在才分享太多关于它的资讯。
of sharing too much about it until now.
我相信你们很多人都知道这种感觉。
I'm sure a lot of you know the feeling.
嗯。
Mm.
洁西嘉是一个很难抚养的孩子。
Jessica was a hard kid to raise.
我想,有时候,我们会把孩子描绘成圣人。
I think, sometimes, we paint our kids as saints.
洁西嘉不是圣人...
Jessica was not a saint...
...相反。
...the opposite.
她有点疼屁♥股♥。
She was kind of a pain in the ass.
所以,无论如何,我找到她的那天早上,
So, anyway, the morning I found her,
我正要去上班,
I was about to go to work,
所以我去她的房♥间叫醒她。
so I went to her room to wake her up.
你当时没有意识到...
You don't realize it at the time...
...但走到门口是最后一次
...but that walk to the door is the last time
你就是你认为的你。
you are who you think you are.
但你不知道。
But you don't know.
我不知道。
I didn't know.
于是,我打开门,她就在那裡,
So, I opened the door, and there she is,
躺在床上,衣衫褴褛,
laying on the bed, fully clothed,
蜡烛在她周围点燃。
candles lit around her.
起初,我很生气。
At first, I was furious.
你知道,她已经睡着了,蜡烛在燃烧。
You know, she had fallen asleep with candles burning.
我开始对她尖叫,「你疯了吗?
And I start screaming at her, "Are you crazy?
你要把房♥子烧掉。
You're going to burn the house down."
然后,我看到它,地毯上的一个小袋子。
And then, I see it, a tiny little bag on the carpet.
而我...我只是看着它。
And I... I just look at it.
我记得袋子上的标志。
I remember the logo on the bag.
它深深地印在我的脑海裡,你知道吗?
It's seared into my head, you know?
米·
M.M.
当你看到这样的东西时,
When you see something like that,
你知道,一切都会破裂。
you know, everything cracks.
你编的故事裂开了。
The stories you made crack.
你以为你的孩子是谁裂缝。
Who you thought your kid was cracks.
你以为你是谁的裂缝。
Who you thought you were cracks.
你现在就是那个家庭了。
You're that family, now.
你从来没有意识到你就是那个家庭。
You never realized you were that family.
嘿,我要走回去。
Hey, I'm going to walk back.
你应该送劳里一程。
You should offer Laurie a ride.
呃,我很确定她想一个人呆着。
Uh, I'm pretty sure she wants to be left alone.
不,这就是你想要的。
No, that's what you want.
我要去检查一些Ducky的斑点。
I'm going to check some of Ducky's spots.
嘿,劳里。嘿!
Hey, Laurie. Hey!
玛丽莎!
Marissa!
你想搭便车吗?
Do you want a ride?
我简直不敢相信我真的会问这个,但是...
I can't believe I'm actually going to ask this, but...
...我可以採访你吗?
...could I interview you?
面试我?
Interview me?
你。。。把一些事情用语言表达出来
You... put some things into words
我还没能做到。
I haven't been able to yet.
你知道所有这些东西都是机密的,对吧?
You know all that stuff is confidential, right?
是的,当然。这就是重点。
Yeah, of course. That's the point.
我想让你和我记录在桉,你知道,妈妈对妈妈。
I want you to talk to me on the record, you know, mom to mom.
为什麽?
For what?
好吧,我还不知道。
Well, I don't know yet.
但是,如果我写了它,我会知道的。
But baybe if I write it, I'll know.
再次感谢。
Thanks again.
嘿,这是怎麽回事?
Hey, what's going on here?
对于用户来说,这是一个安全的注射部位和针头交换。
This is a safe injection site and needle exchange for users.
什麽?
What?
也许如果我的宝宝去了其中之一
Maybe if my baby had gone to one of these
与其躲在她的房♥间里,她就不会死。
instead of hiding in her room, she wouldn't have died.
这至少消除了这种危险。
This at least takes that danger away.
你应该来看看。
You should come check it out.
如果説明和治癒真的是你想要的,
If helping and healing is actually what you want,
你真的需要看到它是什麽。
you really need to see it for what it is.
好的,准备好了吗?-是的。
Alright, ready? - Yeah.
嘿,约翰。嘿,黛安。
Hey, John. Hey, Diane.
玛丽莎,这是黛安。
Marissa, this is Diane.
她协调芬太尼试纸的分发。
She coordinates the distribution of fentanyl test strips.
她告诉我去哪裡,如何説明,
She tells me where to go, how to help,
如何远离...
how to stay out of...
喂,你没事吧?
Hey, you okay?
玛丽莎?
Marissa?
呃,对不起。
Uh, excuse me.
你正在寻找托比·本宁斯。
You're looking for Toby Bennings.
留言。
Leave a message.
啪!小鸭子,我只想和你谈谈!
Ducky! Ducky, I just want to talk to you!
啪!
Ducky!
佩奇!-嘿。
Paige! - Hey.
一切都好吗?-是的。
Is everything alright? - Yeah.
是的。一切都很酷,对不起。
Yeah. Everything's cool, sorry.
实际上,我只是来和吉娜说话的。
I just came by to talk to Gina, actually.
呃,她下班后和几个朋友出去了,
Uh, she went out with some friends after work,
所以她要等到以后才能回来。
so she's not going to be back until later.
哦,好的,当然。
Oh, okay, of course.
对不起,令人毛骨悚然。
Sorry for being creepy.
我只是觉得和别人说话会很好
I just thought it would be nice to talk to someone
谁实际上感觉不像父母
who doesn't actually feel like a parent
而且,就像,实际上有他们的狗屎在一起。
and, like, actually has their shit together.
是的,我明白你的意思。
Yeah, I get you.
我会告诉她你停下来的。-好。
I'll tell her you stopped by. - Okay.
祝你晚安。-再见。
Have a good night. - See you.