我想这会让它变得更难。
I figured it would make it harder.
如果你不带灯,就不会。
Not if you don't carry a light.
好吧,给我他妈的拖累。
Alright, give me a fucking drag.
嗯。
Mmm.
哇。
Wow.
假装确实有説明。
Pretending kind of does help.
我会得到小鸭子,我保证。
I'll get Ducky, I promise.
请进!
Come in!
玛丽莎,你在这裡做什麽?
Marissa, what are you doing here?
只是想确保没有我,你不会被埋葬。
Just wanted to make sure you weren't too buried without me.
是的,一切都很顺利。
Yeah, everything's going okay.
真棒。
That's great.
嗯......
Um...
我们至少一个月没想到你回来了。
We weren't expecting you back for a month at least.
你撑得怎麽样?
How are you holding up?
我想回去工作。
I want to come back to work.
你为弗兰克请了三个月假。
You took three months off for Frank.
是的,那是不同的。
Yeah, that was different.
我需要回来。
I need to come back.
告诉我你觉得这是什麽样子的。
And tell me what that looks like to you.
和以前一样。
Same thing as it did before.
你讨厌编辑。
You hate editing.
现在就走出去,看看狗屎
Walk out there right now and look at the shit
自从你离开后,巴里一直在写。
that Barry's been writing since you've been gone.
他妈的巴里?
Fucking Barry?
那个把A和C部分变成驴表演的人?
The one who turned the A and C section into a donkey show?
好的,让我们在这裡看一秒钟。
Okay, let's take a second here.
你讨厌巴里和所有那些傢伙。
You hate Barry and all those guys out there.
为什麽?
Why?
因为他们不是作家。
Because they aren't writers.
它们都是关于数位和格式的
They're all about numbers and formatting
和每次点击的字数,或者其他什麽。
and words per click, or whatever.
见鬼,你几乎不知道互联网是做什麽的。
Hell, you barely know what the Internet does.
玛丽莎,你是我最好的作家,
Marissa, you are my best writer,
但出于某种原因,你拒绝写。
but for some reason, you refuse to write.
慢慢来,但要写。
Take your time, but write.
好吧,乾淨。
Alright, clean.
胡说八道,它碰到了我的球。
Bullshit, it's touching my ball.
观察和学习,傻瓜。
Watch and learn, sucker.
幸运。
Lucky.
我向最好的人学习。
I learned from the best.
另一个。
Another.
好吧,你的镜头。
Alright, your shot.
她甚至不想加入。
She didn't even want to join.
她不想闯入。
She didn't want to intrude.
她说我们应该有一些独处的时间在一起
She said we should have some alone time together
只是悲伤。
to just grieve.
这就是我们正在做的事情吗?
Is that what we're doing?
妈妈,你会没事的吗?
You going to be okay, Mom?
一次一个球。
One ball at a time.
看这个,在左边!
Watch this, to the left!
让我们快速完成此操作!
Let's make this quick!
皮套。
A leather case.
它一定在某个地方。
It's got to be here somewhere.
有一个密室。
There's a back room.
哦,他妈的。
Oh, fuck.
那裡!
There!
你在干什麽?
What are you doing?
我一直想这样做。
I've always wanted to do that.
听起来很奇怪,不是吗?
Sounds weird, doesn't it?
什麽?
What's that?
佩姬说迈克尔、达基和她
Paige said that Michael, Ducky and her
搬进农场或房♥子,
were moving into a farm, or a house,
查塔姆有什麽东西?
something in Chatham?
迈克,农民?
Mike, a farmer?
我知道。这没有意义。
I know. It doesn't make sense.
听着,你必须小心那个女孩。
Listen, you've got to be careful with that girl.
你♥他♥妈♥的在这裡做什麽?
What the fuck are you doing here?
操,操,操。
Fuck, fuck, fuck.
对不起,我本来想保持清醒。
Sorry, I meant to stay awake.
你在这裡干什麽?
What are you doing here?
有人闯入我家,
Someone broke into my house,
我只是无处可去。
and I just didn't have anywhere else to go.
你受伤了吗?
Were you hurt?
你看到是谁了吗?
Did you see who it was?
不,但我找到了这个。
No, but I found this.
哼。。。我认为这就是他们想要的。
Hum... I think it's what they were looking for.
我在他们进来之前就找到了它。
I found it right before they came in.
什麽?
What is that?
这大约是价值5万美元的肮髒海♥洛♥因♥。
That's about $50,000 worth of dirty heroin.
我更喜欢另一种方式。
I like the other way better.
我也是。
Me too.
这个婴儿生意很艰难
This baby business is tough
但无论什麽都有效,对吧?-对。
but Whatever works, right? - Right.
她今晚过得怎麽样?
How was she tonight?
醉。
Drunk.
她哭了吗?
Did she cry?
她说她已经为他哭了。
She said she'd already cried for him.
喝酒无济于事。
The drinking isn't going to help.
还记得弗兰克之后有多糟糕吗?
Remember how bad it got after Frank?
是的。我绝对记得。
Yeah. I definitely remember.
嘿,妈妈。这是怎麽回事?
Hey, Mom. What's going on?
是的,我认出了徽标。
Yeah, I recognize the logo.
这就是我告诉你的狗屎。
This is the shit I was telling you about.
你不会要指控她吧?
You're not going to charge her, right?
不。
No.
你做了正确的事。
You did the right thing.
这就是一切吗?-万事?
Is this everything? - Everything?
你有机会看到闯入的人吗?
Any chance you saw the person that broke in?
不,我很快就出去了。
No, I got out pretty quick.
那麽,这意味着什麽呢?
So, what does this mean?
我要拿这个... - 这意味着狗屎只是真实的。
I'm going to take this... - This means shit just got real.
那天晚上有人打电♥话♥给他。
Somebody called him that night.
他吓坏了,
He left all freaked out,
我不知道发生了什麽,然后,砰!
I had no idea what was going on, and then, bam!
你知道是谁叫他的吗,佩姬?
You know who called him, Paige?
是小鸭子。
It was Ducky.
好?
Alright?
我们检查了他的手♥机♥。
We checked his phone.
谢谢你,佩姬。
Thank you, Paige.
我要把这个带到车站。
I'm going to take this to the station.
好?
Okay?
我给你拿条毯子给沙发铺。
I'll get you a blanket for the couch.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我的呕吐吵醒你了吗?
Did my puking wake you up?
不。
No.
你感觉好些了吗?
You feeling any better?
一点也不。
Not at all.
你有没有过任何奇怪的渴望?
Did you ever have any weird cravings
你什麽时候怀孕的?
when you were pregnant?
内科威化。
Necco wafers.
什麽是内科晶圆?
What the hell's a necco wafer?
就像这个圆盘形的小糖果,你知道吗?
It's like this little disk-shaped candy, you know?
味道像...尝起来像粉笔。
It tastes like... tastes like chalk.
我一定在他们身上吃掉了我的体重。
I must have eaten my body weight in them.
我想要橡皮泥。
I want Play-doh.
橡皮泥?
Play-doh?
这对宝宝没有好处。
That can't be good for the baby.
孩子们一直吃它,他们很好。
Kids eat it all the time and they're fine.
好吧,你应该问问你的医生。
Well, you should ask your doctor about that.