要肯定不要漏掉任何部分
Make sure you don't miss anything
你将很高兴你没有被传染的迹象
You'll be pleased to know you show no signs of contamination
请坐下
Please sit down
你真的是没有选择
You really have no choice
马丁在哪?
Where is Martin?
他进展的很好 谢谢你
He's doing very very well Thank you
舒服地休息
Resting comfortably
但现在更重要的是
But of more importance right now
由你来告诉我
is you telling me
密♥码♥是什么
the magic word
珍妮维医生?
Dr Jainway?
修勃医生
Dr Shepard?
发生什么?
What's wrong?
怎么回事?跟我说
What's happening man? What is it?
在手术室裡
Back in the O R
你一直跟他单独在一起 只有你跟他在一起
You were alone with him all that time just you and he
他一定有告诉你一些东西
He must've told you something
你从来没有打算帮马丁
You have no intention of helping Martin and you never did
你哪儿也不能去 罗根小姐
You're not going anywhere Vargas
巴托先生 马丁从他的茧出来了 他在外面某处
Bartok Martin got out of his cocoon He's out there somewhere
有谁看到他了 有
Has anyone seen him? -Yeah
珍妮维医生 她死了 他杀的
Dr Jainway She's dead He killed her
控制室 我是巴托 小心听好
Control this is Bartok Listen carefully
在任何情况下 我不要马丁受伤或被杀
I do not under any circumstances want Martin injured or killed
必须使他冷静
He is to be contained
任何人发现那男孩要跟我报告 清楚吗?
Anyone responsible for damage to him will answer to me Is that clear?
是 先生 代号♥四注意
Yes sir Code four alert
代号♥四单位 是在12 14 17走廊
Code four unit quarters 12 14 and 17
对象有危险性
Subject is dangerous
所有四区单位武装戒备
All zone four units to be armed
必须活抓 重複 必须活抓
This is to be a live capture Repeat live capture
控制室 在A走廊北端有异动
Control at the end of corridor A something's moving around down there
没有其他出口 你们把他困住了
There are no other exits You've got it trapped
去找它
Sick him
去看看!
Let's check it out
有谁找到他了吗? 还没有
Has anyone found him? -Not yet
我们不太肯定他长什么样子
We're not exactly sure what he looks like
等一下 你不会相信我看到什么
Hold it You wouldn't believe what I'm looking at sir
不管那是什么 他在拖一个尸体
Whatever it is it's dragging a body
朝哪个方向
What direction is it headed?
我必须说 巴托先生 它正朝你的方向走去
I'd have to say Mr Bartok it's headed right in your direction
把门封起来
Seal the door
控制室 增援 我们可以把它困在走廊
Get reinforcements We can trap him in the hallway
他有一张通行证 -消除密♥码♥
It's got a security card -Erase the code?
崔普
Trimble!
我看到他了 就在十七基地外
I've got him He's right outside Bay 1 7
马上加派人手来
Send reinforcements right now!
操!
Shit!
好极了 他妈的好极了
Great just fucking great
来吧 小毛头
Come on freak
操!
Shit!
对不起 各位 看来我追丢了
Sorry guys looks like I lost him
对不起 各位 看来我追丢了
There's no sign of him anywhere
它进不来的 对不对
It can't get in here can it?
任何东西都进不了那扇门
Nothing gets through those doors
另一扇门有人工开关
The upper doors have a manual lockout
我们去抓他
Vargas let's get him
天啊 你看这个人
Jesus look at that -Dispatch
医疗急救 十七基地 这裡有两个人受伤
Medical emergency Bay 17 I got two men down
我去追他
I'm going after it
保罗 留下陪他们 其它人快走
Paul stay with him The rest of you let's go Come on!
快叫他们杀了他 别笨了
Just tell them to kill it -Don't be an idiot
我需要活的样品做研究 马丁死了对我没用处
I need a live subject Martin is of no use dead
他是对的 巴托先生 你的马丁已经杀了三个人
He's right Mr Bartok Your Martin's already killed three people
那是悲剧 叫人难过 但我还不至于全军覆没
That's tragic and sad but I haven't come this far to lose everything now
聪明 聪明的孩子
Clever Clever boy
控制室 他在空调管理 朝四区而去
Control he's in the air ducts headed for zone four
控制室 那空调管通往哪裡?
Control where's that air duct lead?
等一下 我在找
Hold on hold on I'm getting it
通往哪裡?
Where?!
基地十七 观测台
Bay 1 7 observation level
马丁
Martin
别开枪 傻瓜 杀了那鬼东西
Don't shoot idiot! Kill the damn thing
不
No!-No!
离开!
Vargas!
快离开那裡
Vargas get out of there!
我要捉活的 去你的
I want him alive damn you
史考贝
Scorby!
我们在十七基地外面 要进去了
We're outside Bay 17 we're cutting in
烧开铁门
Spray the room
妈的
Fuck
妈的
Fuck!
史考贝
Scorby?
史考贝
Scorby!
你在哪?
Where are you?
不
No No no!
马丁
Martin
我知道你听得懂我的话
I know you can understand me
别轻举妄动
Don't do anything rash
我若要杀你绝不会犹豫
I won't hesitate to kill you in a second if I have to
我真希望不是这种结果
I almost wish it didn't have to end like this
再见 马丁
Goodbye Martin
你在干什么?
What are you doing? No!
不要
No
不要
No!
不要
No!
不要
No!
不要
Don't!
不要
No
不要
No!
马丁﹗
Martin!
马丁﹗
Martin!
马丁﹗
Martin
我没事! -马丁?
I'm all right -Martin?
我没事!
I'm all right