喜欢
Yes
我知道在那临床环境长大并不好过
I know it hasn't been easy growing up in such a clinical environment
但由于你独特的疾病 恐怕那是无法避免的
Due to your unique affliction it's been unavoidable
你一直对我很好
You've been very good to me
我不知道怎么答谢你
I don't know how to thank you
或许我知道该怎么做
Perhaps I can think of something
我希望你考虑在巴托工业任职
I'd like you to consider taking a position here at Bartok lndustries
任职? 是有挑战性的
Position? Something challenging
避免你觉得乏味
To keep you from being bored
能配合的上你的智慧及创造力
A match for your intellect your creative mind
我说的是一份差事
I'm talking about a job
经过5年和数百万元投资
Five years and millions of dollars later
我们得到的是
and what we have is
我们得到的是世界上最昂贵的
What we have is the world's most expensive
果汁机
juicer
人类史上最伟大的发明
The greatest invention in the history of mankind
而我们却无法使这东西运作
and we can't get the damn thing to work
我们像一群猩猩在想办法如何驾驶一部车子
We're like chimpanzees trying to figure out how to operate a car
你父亲是个了不起的人
Your father was a brilliant man
了不起 但疯狂
Brilliant but erratic
他死了 某些祕密随他一起掩没
When he died some of his secrets died with him
你可以完成你父亲的工作
You could finish your father's work
你跟他一样杰出 或者更棒
You're as brilliant as he was perhaps even more so
我不喜欢这些东西
I don't like these things
是因为那隻狗 对不对?
It's because of the dog isn't it?
你还要为那件事怨恨我多久?
How long will you hold that against me?
那是一次可悲的错误 已经成过去
It was a tragic mistake but that's in the past now
你必须专注于未来
You must concentrate on the future
未来就在这个房♥间内
The future is right here in this very room
想像一个不必动刀的手术
Imagine a new era of surgery without incision
把人剖开将成历史陈迹
Cutting people would be primitive a thing of the past
一夜之间所有一切均要作废
All the things that would become obsolete overnight
这机器代表的正是这样
That's what these machines represent
一个新时代
A new age
如果你要人帮忙
If you want personnel
崔普医生和他的手下可以随你差遣
Dr Trimble and his people are at your disposal
如果你想单独工作 没问题 由你选择
If you want to work alone fine It's your choice
马丁
Martin
我们已为你的狗尽了人事
we did everything we could for your dog
知道牠没有受苦太久 也算安慰
Take comfort in knowing he didn't suffer long
还有一件事
And one more thing
你的父亲保留了进度的记录
Your father kept a record of his progress
在你决定之前
Before you decide
听听你父亲的话
Iisten to your father
你刚经过了人类第一次的电传
We've just seen the first teleportation of a human being
布兰度博士 那是什么感觉
Dr Seth Brundle how did it feel going through?
感觉像…口吃
It felt like a stutter
什么?
A what?
口吃 你知道吧 打嗝
A stutter you know a hiccup
肉体生命的稍微异位
A slight dislocation of my physical life
并没有不快的感觉 只是将节奏做短暂干扰
Not unpleasant just a little interruption of rhythm
刚才我以为不奏效 还以为仍在同一部传送机内
At first I thought it didn 't work I thought I was in the same telepod
现在你感觉如何?
And now how do you feel?
我应该跟以前的感觉一样
I should feel exactly the same as before
但我却不是 我觉得
but I don 't I feel very
很有活力 感觉很调和
energized very coordinated
好像生理状态更佳
I feel as though I work better physically you know?
一切似乎比以前运作得更好
Everything seems to just work better than it ever did before
怎么可能呢?
Why should that be?
我不知道为啥会这样
I don 't know It's possible that
传送机改善了我
the teleporter somehow improved me
在重新组合我时 它似乎看到了
In reassembling me it might have seen where things could be
某些理论上可以改善的地方 它就进行了改善
improved theoretically and it did it
我吩咐它要有创意 或许它做到了
I told it to be creative and maybe it has been
有能帮你的吗?
How can I help you?
对不起 你有什么有机物可以让我借用的?
Do you have any organic matter that I can borrow?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
马铃薯 一棵植物 任何活的东西
A potato a plant something living
对不起 我要问保养部 他们早上8点才上班
You'll have to speak to maintenance and they won 't be in until 8:00 a m
早上8点?
Eight?
谢谢你
Well thanks anyway
你有位访客
Hey got a visitor
巴托的宠儿 那孩子杀了人却逍遥法外
It's Bartok's brat That kid gets away with murder
别担心 他总有一天得到报应
Don't worry he'll get his someday
抓得真准
Nice catch
这是什么?
What is this?
苍蝇
A fly
钓鱼用的人造苍蝇
An artificial fly for fishing
我想你不钓鱼
I guess you don't fish
我很少出去
I don't get out much
在这裡没有娱乐我会发疯
I'd go crazy without some diversion
烧机要烧到凌晨3点
CRT burnout till 3:00 in the morning
我刚来巴托时听说有很好的晋升机会
I heard Bartok was good for advancement
我到这裡6个月了却还是在做电脑归档
I've been here six months and I'm still computer filing
都是夜班
Graveyard shift no less
你是新来的吗?
Are you new here?
我在这裡5年了
I've been here five years
5年?他们还要你做晚班?
Five years and you still work nights?
我白天也工作
I work days too
你什么时候睡觉?
When do you sleep?
我不睡的
I don't
你不睡觉?
You don't?
我在加州买♥♥的
I got that in California
你在做那一项工作?
So what are you working on?
人类历史上最重要的发明
The most important invention in the history of mankind
用我的仙人掌?
With my cactus?
对
Yes
我说的是超乎你想像力的改变
I'm talking change beyond imagination
从石器时代到显微工业的一大步
The big leap from Stone Age to microtechnologies
你想不想到我的实验室参观? 贝芙 罗根
Would you like to come up to my lab and watch Beth Logan?
我必须夸奖你的原创性
I have to give you points for originality
你不相信我?
You don't believe me?
不是针对你 不过
Look don't take this personally but--
我应该相信吗?
Should l?
我喜欢住在船屋裡 水上很安静
I love living on a houseboat It's peaceful on the water
船屋? 等一下 马丁 听著
Houseboat? Hey wait a minute Martin
我不能再走远 我没有这一区的通行证
I can't go any further I don't have any clearance for this sector
你有了
Poof! You have clearance
等等
Wait
你刚才做了什么?
What did you just do?
我刚拆开你的仙人掌的分子结构
I've broken down the cactus's molecular structure
从这个舱传送到了另一个
and teleported it from one pod to the other
还有
And
那是什么?
What's that?
本来不应该会这样的
It wasn't supposed to do this
有些东西
Something
对不起
I'm sorry
你留著吧
You keep it
反正我必须回去工作
I have to get back to work anyway
不过我很高兴认识你 马丁 布兰度
But I enjoyed meeting you Martin Brundle
也许你应该先测试这个程式
Maybe you should beta test the program
贝芙
Beth
你想不想再来探望我?
would you like to visit me again?
我不想打扰你的工作 -你不会的
I don't want to disturb you -You wouldn't
我在这裡没有朋友 只有相识的人 和…
You see I have no friends here only acquaintances and
我希望我们能做朋友
I would like us to be friends
可能吗? -我喜欢那样
Is that possible? -I'd like that
我…
I um
有晚餐的时间 每晚10点
I get a dinner break every night at 10:00
好极了
Great