我的天 我觉得很不对劲
There's something wrong I can feel it
停止尖叫 深呼吸
Now stop screaming take a deep breath and
有些不对劲 该死 想办法 帮帮她
Something's wrong goddamn it Do something! Help her!
你激动了 波伦先生 带他去冷静一下
You're too excitable Mr Borans Take him somewhere to calm down
吵闹对大家都没帮助
Screaming will not help anyone now
稳住别动
Steady
把她按住
Hold her steady
为什么不早点通知我? 对不起 巴托先生
Why wasn't I notified sooner? -Sorry Mr Bartok
分娩开始我们便打电♥话♥了
We called when labor began
我的天
Oh my God!
把它弄出来
Just get it out of me!
把它弄出来
Come on! Get it out of me!
把它弄出来
No! Just get it out of me! Get it out!
你保证过不会这样子的
You said it wasn't gonna be like this! You promised!
用力 郎尼 快出来了
Push Ronnie It's coming
用力
Push push
天哪
Jesus
把脐带剪了 注入毕杜酸
Cut the umbilical cord Get the Pitocin
她快死了
We're losing her
按
Clear
开电
All clear
裡面是不是有东西在动?
Is there something moving in here?
再按
Charge All clear
医生
Doctor
她死了
She's gone
拜托 珍妮维医生 别把这孩子视为实验动物
Dr Jainway do not think this child is a laboratory animal
我希望你照顾他像是我儿子般
I want you to take care of him as though he were my very own
你们全部向珍妮维医生报告
You will all answer to Dr Jainway
她会依序向我报告
She in turn will answer to me
我不向任何人报告 除了上帝
I in turn will answer to nobody but God
这计画是最高机密 绝对不能洩漏
From God's mouth to your ears that is the chain of command
明白吗?
Is that understood?
这是个一般十一个月大的小孩
Here we have an average 11-month-old child
而这是我们的十一个月大的小孩
And here we have our 11-month-old child
正如你所见他的生命週期正戏剧性地加速
As you can see his life cycle is dramatically accelerated
这些是变异的染色体
Now these are aberrant chromosomes
很明显这是基因突变
Obviously a product of genetic mutation
这些都在睡眠状态中
These are all dormant
除了成长加速外的 另一种怪现象
something in addition to accelerated growth
那他的非基因性特质呢? 例如 学习能力?
And his non-genetic characteristics? His learning abilities for example
他有摄像机般的记忆
He's got a photographic memory
他不只是学习 他吸取资讯
He doesn't just learn he consumes information
而且他从不睡觉
And he never sleeps
是吗?
Is that so?
你喜欢他吗?
Do you like him?
作为一个临床对象 他使人吃惊
Well as a clinical subject I find him astonishing
在医学检验方面 他的确在考验我们的耐性
But he does try our patience when it comes to medical examinations
我想该是我和这小客人认识的时候了
I think it's time our young guest and I became acquainted
没打搅你们吧?
We're not interrupting are we?
一点也不 巴托先生
Not at all Mr Bartok
你真是位英俊的年轻人 你知道我是谁吗?
What a handsome young man you are Do you know who I am?
你是住在镜子后的人之一
Yes you're one of the people who lives behind the mirror
我的名字是巴托先生
Well my name is Mr Bartok
我希望你把我当成你♥爸♥爸
I'd like you to think of me as your dad
马丁
Martin
你的耳朵后面是什么?
what's that behind your ear?
这个巧妙在于知道正确的魔法咒语
You know it's knowing the right magic word that makes it happen
那是真正的咒语 你绝不告诉任何人的祕密
It's a real magic word a secret word that you keep locked away
藏在心裡绝不告诉任何人
inside your heart and you never tell anybody
绝不会告诉任何人 魔法才会有效
No you don't tell anybody and that's what makes the magic work
马丁
Martin
马丁 你有听我说的吗?
Martin are you listening to me?
修勃医生
Dr Shepard
我不是故意无礼地背对著你
I don't mean to be rude by not facing you
但那些测验太简单了 很难要求我完全专注
But those tests are far too simple to demand my full attention
况且我差不多完成了
Besides I'm almost finished
我也是 马丁
So am l Martin
我必须计算你迷宫测验的时间
I just have to time you on this maze and we can both
然后我们可以一起做些两个人都喜欢的事
do something we enjoy
令人刮目相看 马丁
Very impressive Martin
地球人类 注意
People may I have your attention?
我厌倦了你们微不足道的影响力
I've grown tired of your trivial influence
让我受不了 我会被迫叫你们引以为戒
Another outburst and I'll be forced to make an example of you
你超越自己了
You've outdone yourself
但这东西还有什么用途?
But what else does it do?
别动 马丁 不要动来动去
Keep still Martin Stop fidgeting
巴托先生今天要来吗
Is Mr Bartok gonna visit today?
你知道他多忙 在四区有个计划
You know how busy he is He has that project in zone four
对呀
Oh yeah
我可以去探访他吗?
Can I go visit him?
当然不行 你不准去第四区的 为什么?
Of course not you're not allowed Why?
因为你没有四区的通行许可
Because you don't have zone four clearance
我还要再注射这多久?
How much longer do I have to take these shots for?
你想活多久 就得注射多久
As long as you would like to live
为什么我没有四区的通行许可
Why don't I have clearance?
因为你属于三区 你又乱动了
Because you're only a zone three project You're fidgeting
这是正常的行为
It's normal behavior
我从专门谈论「母亲」的书中看来的 要看吗?
I read it in a book for mothers Want to see?
不 谢谢
No thank you
坐这儿别动 不然巴托先生会对你非常失望
Now sit still or Mr Bartok will be very disappointed in you
我得到这种病
You know I got this disease
很罕有 只有两个人患过
so rare there's only been two people who've ever had it
我父亲
My father
以及现在的我
And now me
他们甚至以他的姓氏为病名
They even named it after him
叫「布兰杜加速生长症候群」
It's called Brundle's Accelerated Growth Syndrome
医生说: 这代表我成长比正常要快
The doctors say it means I'm growing up a lot faster than I'm supposed to
我想并不算太糟糕
Which isn't so bad I guess
不过我想那也代表我会死得很快
But I think it also means that I'm gonna die a lot sooner
这也不太好
Which isn't so great
似乎今天是你的幸运日 马丁
Today is your lucky day Martin
羊排和炸薯条 你最爱的 对吗?
Lamb chops and French fries Your favorite isn 't it?
是的 先生
Yes sir
启动程式
Initiate sequence please
好了
It's okay
成功了 他到处走动
It worked! He's moving around
还活著
He's still alive!
他怎么进来的?
How the hell did he get in here?
没事了
What's wrong?
祝你~生日快乐 ! 谢谢大家
Happy birthday -Thank you everybody
吹熄蜡烛 别忘许个愿望
Blow out the candles Don't forget to make a wish
马丁 全组人希望你知道
Martin the whole team wants you to know
能跟你共度五岁生日令人多么高兴
how happy we are to share your fifth birthday
你许了什么愿
What's your wish?
你知道我想要什么吗
You know what I want?
隐私权?
Your privacy
我想也该是时候了
And I think it's about time you got it
念魔术咒语
Say the magic word
使镜子消失
and make the mirror disappear
我不确定该不该离开太远
I don't think I should go too far
胡说 今天是个美丽的日子
Nonsense it's a beautiful day
新鲜的空气对你有益 你应该多到户外
Fresh air will do you good You should get out more often
你是说这裡是属于我的
You mean this is mine?
这是我的房♥子?
This is my place?
你的房♥子
Your place
你的私人地方
Your private place
不再有镜子 不再有监视你的眼睛
No more mirrors no more prying eyes
哇
Wow
哇
Whee!
你喜欢吗?
So do you like it?