你何不来这裡 如果你喜欢 可以帮我工作
Why don't you come down here? lf you like you can help with the telepods
好的
Okay
或许我们可以恢复我的植物
Maybe we could fix my plant
嘿 马丁
Hey Marty?
是什么好消息? 找到女朋友了吗?
What's the good word? Got yourself a girlfriend now?
不
No
太可惜了
Too bad
马子不错
Nice ass
昨晚我睡了两个小时
Last night I slept for two hours
这是我睡过最长久的一次
The longest I've ever slept
但我不认为这代表什么意义
I'm not willing to attach any significance to it
为何不? 那代表我慢慢稳定下来 渐渐变回正常
Why not? It means I'm slowing down stabilizing becoming normal
不一定有关联 你只是工作过劳
It doesn't necessarily follow You're just working too hard
马丁 如果你新陈代谢变了 我们早该会发现
If you were undergoing a metabolic change we would have found it by now
你没打中我的静脉
You're missing my vein
你罪有应得 谁叫你乱动
That's what you get for not sitting still!
我们重试一遍
Now let's try it again
不必了
I don't think so
我的一位女生朋友在试验品部门
A friend of mine in specimens division
请我明天休息的时候上去
asked me up there tomorrow
他们办一个类似办公室联谊的活动
They're having sort of an office get-together
你要来吗?
Do you want to come?
那儿会有人吗?
Will there be people there?
对 联谊会通常会有人的
Yeah there usually are at get-togethers
不过是好人
But nice people
你会大感意外
You'd be surprised
好不好? -好的
Yeah? -Yes
那就是你说的天才
So that's your genius
他很可爱
He is cute
我跟你说过了 不过他很害羞
I told you but he's shy
我希望他玩得开心
I hope he's enjoying himself
我一辈子都没看过那样东西
I've never seen anything like it before in my life
到底是什么?
What is it?
不是我们做出来的 我们只负责让牠活下去
We don't make them we keep them alive
好丑
It's so ugly
开玩笑 他是试验部的骄傲 活得最长的一个
He's our pride and joy in specimens Our longest running engagement
两年
Two years
那东西活了两年?
That's been alive for two years?
我们叫他作石英錶
We call him Timex "Takes a licking keeps on ticking "
嗨
Hi
嗨
Hi
让我静一静
Leave me alone
马丁
Martin!
马丁 怎么了? 我说让我静一静 贝芙
Martin what's the matter? -I said to leave me alone Beth
跟我说话 我以为我们是朋友
Talk to me I thought we were friends
我也以为是 别再来我这一区
I didn't know--Stay out of my sector!
你不再有通行许可了
You no longer have clearance
马丁
Martin
昨晚在实验品部似乎发生了不幸的意外
There was an unfortunate incident in the specimens division last night
有人偷偷进去製造了某些破坏
Someone broke in and caused some damage
你不会知道这件事吧?
You wouldn't know anything about that would you?
我不知道
No
他在说谎
He's lying
他当然是说谎
Of course he's lying
我们的马丁似乎长大了
It seems our Martin is growing up
嗨
Hi
嗨
Hi
抱歉
I'm sorry
不用放在心上
Don't be sorry
我想念你
I missed you
是吗?
You did?
真的?
Really?
过来 我有些东西给你看
Come here I want to show you something
好了 闭上眼
Okay close your eyes
我的天 好可爱
Oh gosh Look at it
太好了
Yes
过来
Come here
你要去哪裡?
Where you going?
马丁 你在干嘛?
Martin what are you doing?
马丁 你不能那样做
You can't do that
没关係
It's all right
按下开始程式键
Initiate the sequence
不 我办不到
No I can't
马丁
Martin
信任我
Trust me
嘿
Hi
好棒 你怎么做到的?
That's wonderful How did you do this?
我从零开始
I started from scratch
特林布尔公♥司♥和其它人一样
Trimble and the rest asked the wrong
不断问些错的问题 犯同样的错误
questions made the same mistakes
他们距离难题太近 反而看不清楚
They were too close to the problem to see it clearly
科学上的近视
Scientific myopia
他们把他想成是物理学的方法♥论♥
They thought of it in terms of methodology of physics
绝对论
Absolutes
但你必须能张开眼睛并欣赏
But you have to be able to open your eyes and admire
那过程的美丽
the beauty of the process
马丁
Martin
怎么了?
What?
这是啥?
What is this?
只是小小的意外
Just a little accident
好像受到感染了
Well it's getting all infected
最好去检查一下
You'd better have it looked at
我现在要走了
I have to go now
使用者:
系统:
不行 除去突变的DNA
会产生分子或遗传基因的分解
在远距传物序列期间
是否可以除去突变的DNA?
使用者:
系统:
可以尝试以健康捐赠者的DNA
来进行置换
如果无法除去突变的DNA
可否置换?
基因交换程式
实验对象A与B
A可存活
B不可存活
只是感染而已 用这抗生素就搞定了
It's just an infection This antibiotic--
别以为你可以唬我 修勃
Don't patronize me Shepard!
很明显这不是感染
This is obviously not an infection
我想知道这是什么? 我的手会断吗?
What's going to happen? Will I lose my arm?
当然不会 这种注射可以马上解决
Of course not Now this injection will clear it up right away
你必须信任我
You're going to have to trust me
我不信任你 我要见巴托先生
I don 't trust you I want to see Mr Bartok
毫无疑问吗? -绝对没有
There's no doubt None at all
在每次试验中均发现了基因变形的早期现象
Early stages of genetic metamorphosis have been showing up on tests
他的变♥态♥染色体已不是在睡眠状态
His aberrant chromosomes are not dormant
现在他已完全成熟 那些染色体开始生长
Now that he's reached full maturity they're growing
改变了 越加突显
changing becoming more defined
有多快
How fast?
像野火
Like wild fire
你知道怎么做 该准备些什么
You know what to do what preparations to make
去做吧
Get on with it
你有问题吗?罗根小姐
You having a problem Ms Logan?
我的卡片失效 门打不开
My card isn't working it's not opening the door
你的卡片没有毛病 只是那不再是你的门了
Nothing wrong with your card It's just not your door anymore
你在说什么?
What're you talking about? -It looks like
看来你调到日班的申请终于通过了
your transfer to the day shift finally came through
正符合你的意愿
Just like you wanted
系统分♥析♥?
Systems analysis?
这是在镇外的一栋大楼
This is in a building across town
我们已把你个人的所有物送去了
We've already sent your personal effects over
我想这是你跟巴托的宠物乱搞的下场
That's what you get for fucking around with Bartok's pet freak
最高机密
For your eyes only
再见
Bye-bye
有么事吗?
May I help you?