事实是 这些人们所认为的
The truth is that these stereotypical
女性的特质实际上是优势
female qualities are actually strengths.
培养
Nurturing.
热情
Passionate.
顽强
Tenacious.
乐于助人 自我修复
Supportive and resilient.
这些似乎并不那么糟糕
These don't seem that bad.
即使女性的大脑有时可以
And even though the female brain can, at times,
复杂而混乱 没有人可以否认
be complicated and confusing nobody can deny
我们有重新振作起来的能力
our ability to get back up.
每天我们的大脑告诉我们有很多东西要害怕
Every day our brains tell us there is a lot to be afraid of.
但即便天性要我们避免危险
But even though we're hardwired to avoid danger,
我们也天生具备勇气
we're also wired for courage.
所以 当面对战斗或逃跑时
So, when it comes to fight or flight,
逃跑总是比较容易
flight is always easier.
但是你偶尔会遇到一些事情
But every now and then you come across something
值得为之战斗
that's worth fighting for.
你好
Hi.
噢 嗨
Oh, hey.
是“不食人间烟火”博士
It's Dr Strangely Hates Love.
这很有趣
That was funny.
那就笑吧
Then laugh.
我差点就笑了
I was about to.
我真的差点就
I was literally just about to do that
如果你让我说完
if you'd let me finish.
这些灯真漂亮
These lights are really pretty.
我不认为这对我有用
I don't think this is gonna work for me.
呃 我看了你在网上发表的论文
Uh, I read the papers you posted online.
空洞惨淡
It's bleak stuff.
好吧
Okay.
这是对的
That's fair.
嗯 不过 是 是
Um, however, it's, it's.
你没错
You're not wrong.
是的 科学是空洞的
It's, science is bleak.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry about that.
你好
Hi.
呃 但我 我看了我的大脑扫描结果
Uh, but I, I looked at my brain scans and it turns out
我是一个非常不通事理的女孩
I'm a girl which is terribly inconvenient,
但我会克服它
but I'm gonna work through it.
你可以诚实地告诉我这会有用吗?
You can honestly tell me this would ever work?
没有
No.
什么?
What?
没有
No.
我做不到
I can't do that.
是的 你需要看更多的电影
Yeah, you need to watch more movies
因为这不是女孩应该说的
'cause that's not what the girl's supposed to say
当她试图挽留他的时候
to the guy when she's trying to get him back.
这不是
It's just not the.
好吧 好吧 我不会骗你
Okay, well, I'm not gonna lie to you.
这是一堆化学反应
This is all a bunch of chemical reactions
你知道 这最终会消失
that are eventually gonna, you know, peter out.
又开始了
Here we go.
你会觉得其他女孩都很漂亮
You're gonna think other girls are pretty.
你会不再被我吸引
And you're gonna stop being attracted to me
在某种程度上
at some point.
而我会嫉妒 我会发疯
And I'm gonna get jealous and I'm probably gonna act crazy.
而且我会变得超级偏执 我会想要
And I'm gonna get super paranoid and I'm gonna wanna,
比如 翻看你的手♥机♥
like, go through your phone.
我有时会不理智 但我准备好了
And I'm gonna act really insane sometimes, but I am ready.
你知道 我绝不会故意做那些
You know, I'd never intentionally do any of that.
你会伤到我的心 但这值得
You're gonna break my heart, but it will be worth it.
那么 看到阳光的一面 你知道
Well, look on the bright side, you know,
也许你很幸运并且先让我伤心
maybe you'll get lucky and break mine first.
但愿如此
I hope so.
我真的希望如此
I really hope so.
哦
Oh.
你不按套路来
You're not supposed to say that.
电影精选列表