但也可能不是
But likely not.
好消息是你知道了
Good thing you caught it though.
亚当!
Adam!
到底是怎么回事?
What is going on?
你不能不回我短♥信♥
You can't just not text me back.
这是挤痘的人?
Is this the popper?
是啊
Yeah.
亚当 发生了什么?
Adam, what is happening?
嗯
Um.
我
I.
你记得我背上的东西吗?
You know the thing on my back?
是啊?
Yeah?
我要去看专家的时候
The thing I was gonna go see a specialist about,
你等不及因为你只想挤出它
but you couldn't wait 'cause you just wanted to pop it,
所以你挤了?
so you popped it?
是的 那可能是癌症肿瘤
Yeah, that might be a, um, cancer tumor.
天呐
My God.
我发誓我只是
I swear I was just--
只是想帮忙吗?
Just trying to help?
我知道你可能觉得这很疯狂 但我其实很喜欢自己
I know you may find this crazy, but I actually like myself.
我喜欢我狂野的卷发!
I like my crazy, curly hair!
我喜欢我指甲上的锯齿
I like my fingernails that are jagged
而且 我喜欢我咬它们!
and, and I like that I bite them!
我喜欢我的皮肤干燥 我不会脱皮或去角质!
I like my dry skin that I don't slough or exfoliate!
最重要的是我喜欢我的方法 呃
And most of all I like my approach to, uh.
叫什么来着?
What are they called?
哦 肿瘤!
Oh, tumors!
你能别碰我吗!
Would you just stop!
拜托?
Please?
我只想要你走!
I just want you to go!
我们结束了!
We're done!
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我 我 我只想成为我
I, I, I just want to be me.
而且我不希望你继续试图改变我
And I don't want you to keep trying to change me
像你以前
like you have.
我不能再这样做了
I can't do it anymore.
所以你在医院和我分手了吗?
So you're breaking up with me in a hospital?
是啊
Yeah.
我在医院和你分手了
I'm breaking up with you in a hospital.
我相信你可以想出更好的方法来做到这一点
I'm sure that you could think of better ways to do it
呃 改善我们的分手
uh, to improve our break up.
也许在一个公园里 池塘边 几只天鹅
Maybe in a park with a pond and a couple of swans
在不远处翩翩起舞
swimming in the background
或者在海滩 伴着美丽的日落 以及椰香
Or a beach and a nice sunset and a pina colada.
我相信你可以想到几种方法
I'm sure that you could think of several ways
改善我们的分手 但没关系
to improve our break up, but it doesn't matter,
因为我们结束了
because we're done.
所以你能离开了吗?
So would you please go?
这里有人试着帮助我
There's somebody here to try and help me.
真的帮助我
To actually help me.
所以 请
So, please.
请离开
Please go.
好的
Okay.
哦 主啊
Oh, Jesus.
什么 你在吃什么?
What, what are you taking now?
哦 我有要命的偏头痛
Oh, I have a killer migraine.
是我避孕药引起的
It's from my birth control.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 你为什么不停止呢?
Well, why don't you go off it?
因为那样我会有孩子
Because then I would have a baby and that would
可能会导致更多的偏头痛
probably lead to more migraines.
好吧 好吧 你避孕多久了?
Okay, well, how long have you been on birth control?
啊!
Ugh!
从大概我13岁开始?
Since I was like 13 or something?
没有它 我很情绪化
I'm so emotional without it.
一切都让我哭泣
Everything makes me cry.
好的 艾比 你这一生不能只靠
Okay, Abby, you cannot just manipulate
化学品来操控你的个性
your personality with chemicals for your entire life.
为什么?
Why?
这正是你所做的
That's exactly what you do.
史蒂文!
Steven!
如果你认为我变♥态♥ 我并不是
If you think I'm embarrassed about this, I'm not.
这没作用 是吗?
This didn't work, did it?
我不认为摇♥头♥丸♥是为40岁以上的人设计的
I don't think Molly is designed for people over 40.
这整件事
This whole thing.
我的意思是 我们没有趁药效做♥爱♥
I mean, we didn't have sex on Molly.
我们甚至没有感觉
It didn't even occur to us.
谁嗑药了不做♥爱♥?
Who doesn't have sex on ecstasy?
我们就是
It's occur.
我想我们可能
And I think we're probably putting
对这个压力太大了
too much stress on this.
我们在一起
We have spent time together.
或不在一起
We haven't spent time together.
我对你好
I've been nice to you.
或对你苛刻
I've been mean to you.
我给你空间
I give you space.
我不给你空间
I don't give you space.
我们已经尝试了一切
We have tried everything.
没有任何效果
Nothing has worked.
好吧
Well.
我的意思是 总会有情侣疗法
I mean, there's always couples therapy.
我们不需要它
We don't need it.
我跟你没问题
I don't have a problem with you.
我永远不会生你的气
I don't ever get mad at you.
我不想要
I don't want.
我不需要你改变任何东西
I don't need you to change anything.
我已经为你改变了我的一切
I've already changed everything about myself for you.
一切
Everything.
但有一件事我们尚未尝试过
But there is one thing that we haven't tried yet.
我从未想过我会这样说 但我这辈子
I never thought I'd say this, but for once in my life
我都不想3P
I don't want to have a threesome.
我只是不希望别人看到
I just don't want someone else seeing how awkward
我们之间会多么尴尬
it is between us.
不是
No.
不是那个
It's not that.
我们还没有尝试过其他的东西
There's something else that we haven't tried.
这听起来很奇怪 但是
It's gonna sound weird, but.
我们称之为退出怎么样?
What if we called it quits?
哇!
Whoa!
难道你不觉得能做的都已经做了?
Don't you feel like this has just run its course?
我不知道
I don't know.
我的意思是 我一直期待生活
I mean, I just always expected it
就是这样 你知道吗?
to be like this, you know?
你结婚了 它变得无聊 你坚持下去
You get married, it get boring, you stick it out.
每个人都告诉我它会是这样的 所以我只是
Everybody told me it'll be like this, so I just.
只是希望这样
Just expected it.
那些老话就不必说了
We don't have to be a cliche.
给我一个理由 一个理由为什么我们应该
Give me one reason, one reason why we should
待在一起
stay together.
一个理由?
One reason?
房♥子!
The house!
我们的手♥机♥套餐
Our cell phone plan.
我的意思是 我们买♥♥了三部手♥机♥只花了一部的钱
I mean, we get three phones for the price of one.
我的意思是 取消将是一场噩梦
I mean, and to cancel would be a nightmare.
我的意思是 他们会让你一直等
I mean, they keep you on hold forever.
所以我们应该待在一起
We should just stay together.
我的意思是 是的
I mean, yeah.
由于我们的电♥话♥账单 我们将待在一起
We're going to stay together because of our phone bill
因为我们懒得改变它
because we're too lazy to change it.
所以你要和我离婚?
So are you divorcing me?
电影精选列表