但我现在的处境。
But I am in this position and.
我不知道该怎么办。
I don't know what to do about it.
在你和艾米丽就孩子的事对质之前,你得弄清楚没有孩子的你们之间还有什么。
Before you confront Emily about the baby, you've got to find out what's there between you without the baby.
艾略特,她很忙,艾略特!
Elliott, she's busy, Elliott!
我知道。我知道。
I know. I know.
艾米丽?卡罗尔,就这些了。谢谢你!
Emily? Carol, that'll be all. Thank you.
我想谈谈我们的事。
I'd like to talk about us.
我想谈谈你。
I want to talk about you.
我们相处得很好。
Um, we had a good thing going.
没有领带,也没有谈论我们的未来,感觉很好。
No ties, no talk of the future from either of us, and it was nice.
感觉很好。
It, uh, it felt good.
不,呃,我们喜欢对方。现在突然间,我就被扫地出门了就因为你自己决定要做别的事。
No, em. We liked each other. Now suddenly, I'm out on my ass because you decide on your own that it should be something else.
好吧,但最重要的是,你觉得我应付不了这个"别的事"
Well, fine, but on top of that, you decide I can't handle this "something else."
所以在这一点上,你是想告诉我我的极限。
So at this point, you're trying to tell me my limits.
好吧,我告诉你,女士。
Well, I'll tell you something, lady.
我们只证明了你的能力。
The only one whose limits we've proven are yours.
艾略特,等你到了我这个年纪…哦,那是废话!坐下来!
Elliott, when you reach my age... Oh, that's crap! Sit down!
你不是95年。这与年龄无关。
You're not 95. Age has nothing to do with it.
如果我是来试镜的,你应该告诉我。
If I was auditioning for something, you should have told me.
你应该给我那个机会的。
You should've given me that chance.
这是所有。
That's all.
好吧。
All right.
你是说你想试镜吗?
Are you saying you want an audition?
你也得去试镜,知道吗。
You'd have to audition, too, you know.
这看起来很公平。
That seems fair.
多么美好的一天啊!
What a perfectly glorious day!
你好。欢迎大家来到“单身夫妇助产”课程。
Hello. I'd like to welcome all of you to the odd couples Lamaze class.
我喜欢和怀孕第二个月的妈妈们见面,这样我们就可以讨论营养和产前护理。
I like to meet mothers in their second month of pregnancy, so that we can talk about nutrition and prenatal care.
然后你们就可以去把孩子们养大,在第七个月的时候再来找我,然后我们就可以开始玩了。
Then you can all go off and grow those babies and come back to me in your 7th month and then we can get down to the fun stuff.
我叫麦琪·沙。我是摩羯座。
My name is Maggie sand. I'm a Capricorn.
我有4个孩子,从23岁到2岁不等。
I have 4 children, ranging in age from 23 down to 2.
每个人都有不同的父亲,我从未结过婚。
Each has a different father, and I've never been married.
别笑。这是10年后的我。
Don't laugh. That's me in 10 years.
所以,让我们轮流介绍一下我们自己并分享一下我们今天来到这里的原因。
So, let's all take turns and tell a little something about ourselves and share the circumstances which have brought us here today.
你们年轻人呢?
How about you young people?
你好。我叫吉尔·托帕尔,这是我弟弟亚历克斯。
Hi. My name is Jill Topial and this is my brother, Alex.
他将成为我的教练。
He's going to be my coach.
我喜欢海滩上的派对,新来的小孩我最喜欢的颜色是柠檬黄。
Uh, I like parties on the beach, new kids on the block and my favorite color is lemon yellow.
这是我的科学项目,如果她交晚了,我就麻烦大了。
It's my science project, and if she's late with it, I'm in deep shit.
你一定要告诉我们分数的事。
You be sure to get back to us about that grade.
很简单,我带着生命的礼物。
Quite simply, I am carrying the gift of life.
莫耶夫妇没有自己的孩子,所以莫耶先生的种子就存在我体内。
Mr. and Mrs. Moyer were unable to have a child of their own, and so Mr. Moyer's seed has been deposited within me.
莫耶先生,莫耶太太,你们一定经历了最有趣的感受。
Mr. and Mrs. Moyer, you must be experiencing the most interesting feelings.
你愿意和我们分享吗?
Would you care to share them with us?
嗯…不。
Well... no.
你去吧。
You go ahead.
你好。我是黛比·罗林斯,这是我妻子,琳达。
Hi. I'm Debbie Rollins and this is my wife, Linda.
我们刚庆祝了七周年,黛比也升职了。
We just celebrated our 7th anniversary and Debbie got a big promotion.
我们觉得生孩子是顺理成章的事。
And we felt that having a baby was the next natural step.
我对你们俩的感觉很好。
I have such a good feeling about you two.
还有最后一对。
And our last couple.
我们只是好朋友。
Oh, w-we're just good friends.
我叫艾米丽。这是我最好的朋友凯西,还有…我发现自己怀孕了,我一直想要个孩子,所以…好吧,我有了。
My name is Emily. This is my best friend, Kathy, and... I found myself pregnant, and I've always wanted a child, so... Well, I'm getting one.
我生在风口浪尖上。
I was born on the cusp.
嗯。
Hmm.
嗯,好吧。
Uh-huh, ok.
现在,我要你们把今天吃的东西都写下来。
Now, I want you all to write down everything you've eaten today.
好的营养始于我称之为好的食物智商
Good nutrition begins with what I like to call good food I.Q.
拼写数吗?
Does spelling count?
你们不属于这里,你们不是奇怪的一对。
You don't belong here, em. You're not an odd couple.
艾略特应该和你在一起。
Elliott should be with you.
我正在考虑。
I'm thinking about it.
你是谁?你们谈过了吗?
You are? Did the two of you talk?
他做到了。
He did.
我认为他有很多好的观点。
And I thought he had a lot of good points.
哦,很好。我很高兴他过来了。
Oh, good. I'm so glad he came through.
什么?
What?
你告诉他。
You told him.
艾米莉,你需要帮助。
E-Emily, you're going to need help.
养育孩子是两个人的工作。
Parenting is a 2-person job.
我知道。我是一个母亲。我也是!
I know. I'm a mother. So am I!
不,你不是。还没有。
No, you're not. Not yet.
凯西,振作点。
Kathy, get a life.
离我远点!
And stay out of mine!
天啊,你就像一种疾病。
God, you're like a disease.
你侵犯了别人的生活,你依附了自己。
You invade someone's life and you attach yourself.
我对你来说就是一种病吗?
That's what I am to you, a disease?
好的,非常感谢!
Well, thank you very much!
去吧!把孩子和他父亲分开!
Go ahead! Cut the baby off from his father!
我要告诉你,我撒谎了。这不是他的孩子。
Well, I have news for you: I lied. It's not his baby.
你是什么意思?你觉得我是什么意思?
What do you mean? What do you think I mean?
你要生我男朋友的孩子?
You're having my boyfriend's baby?
你的男朋友吗?他不是你的任何东西。
Your boyfriend? He's not your anything.
你不再是他生活的一部分了。
You're not part of his life anymore.
他很久没想过你了!
He hasn't had a thought about you in ages!
你觉得如果我现在出现在他门口,他不会像对你那样快地把我弄上♥床♥吗?
You think that if I showed up on his doorstep right now, he wouldn't get me into bed as fast as he did you?
如果他够聪明,他早就跑了!
If he was smart, he'd run!
不,他不会!
No, he wouldn't!
我对你们俩的感觉不错。
I got a good feeling about you two.
汤姆,有件非常严重的事你必须知道只有我能告诉你。
Tom, there's something very serious that you have to know and I'm the only one who will tell you.
一个孩子已经怀孕了。
A child has been conceived.
也许不是在爱情中。
Not in love, perhaps.
但在激♥情♥。
But in passion.
我知道你被冲昏了头脑,但艾米莉需要你。
Now, I understand that you were swept away, but Emily needs you.
也许你们在一起之后你就没想过她。
Maybe you haven't given her a second thought since your night together.
事实上,我相信你没有。
In fact, I'm sure you haven't.
叫我入侵。
Call me invasive.
地域性的打电♥话♥给我。
Call me disease-like.
我只是觉得你应该知道。
I just thought that you deserved to know.
看上去不错。
Looking good.
卡罗,你好。猜猜是谁?
Carol, hi. Guess who?
哦,嗨,艾略特。
Oh, hi, Elliott.
不。艾米丽不在这里。
No. Emily's not here.
她要去丹佛吗?你知道吗?
Is she going to Denver? Do you know?
艾略特,我真的不敢肯定。
Gee, Elliott, I really can't say for sure.
这里很混乱。
It's pretty confused around here.
好的。再见,艾略特。
Ok. Bye, Elliott.
打扰一下。这是给你的。
Excuse me. This is for you.
谢谢你!嗯。
Thank you. Mmm-hmm.
“还有别人。”
"There is someone else."
“你不是孩子的父亲。”
"You're not the father."
什么?
What?
没事,凯西去芝加哥看她妈妈了,我肯定。
Nothing, Kathy's visiting her mother in Chicago, I'm sure.
别这样,乔,你知道,有好的婚姻。
Come on, Joe, there are good marriages, you know.
我知道。我有3个。
I know. I had 3 of them.
请老城。艾略特·福勒的电♥话♥。
Old town, please. The number for Elliott Fowler.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我只是检查。
I'm just checking.
检查是好的。
Checking is good.
呃,消息。
Uh, message.
艾略特去丹佛参加演出了。
Elliott's in Denver for a show.
他住在凯悦酒店。
He's staying at the Hyatt.
嗯,好地方。
Hmm, nice place.
凯西要乘坐哪家航♥空♥公♥司♥的飞机?
What airline is Kathy taking?
我不想用回答来美化这个问题。
I am not gonna dignify that with an answer.
——泛太平洋。——谢谢。
- Pan-pacific. - Thank you.
泛美航♥空♥公♥司♥的航♥班♥是飞往丹佛的,是吗?
Pan-pacific flies to Denver, don't they?
我只是说。我在广♥告♥里见过,仅此而已。
I'm just saying. I saw it in a commercial, that's all.
好的。我会为你澄清的。
All right. I'll clear this up for you.
业余时间搞点黑客活动吗?
Doing a little hacking in your spare time?
电影精选列表