打扰一下。我很抱歉。我去拿条毛巾。
Excuse me. I'm sorry. I'll just get a towel.
没关系。
That's all right.
嗯。
Mmm-hmm.
一个ª
âª
艾米莉认识丹尼斯·霍珀吗?
Does Emily know Dennis hopper?
我不知道。
I don't know.
因为我们可以和他谈谈,你知道的。
'Cause we could be talking to him, you know.
他会说话吗?
Does the guy talk?
我不知道。他很矮,我知道。
I don't know. He's short, I know that.
短吗?他在电影里看起来很高。
Short? He looks very tall in the movies.
不不不,他很矮。
No, no, no, no, he's very short.
亲爱的,你对这事太在行了。
Oh, honey, you're so good at this stuff.
你总是知道该说什么。
You always know what to say.
哦,那是酒吧。
Ooh, there's the bar.
走了。走了。
Go. Go.
我将从这里开始。
I'll start there.
你们都失陪一下好吗?喜欢这个节目。
Would you all excuse me? Enjoy the show.
这都是你的。
It's all yours.
我都快舍不得它了。
I almost hate to part with it.
你在艾略特身上有了重大发现。
You've made a great discovery in Elliott.
你眼光不错,康祖曼夫人。
You have a good eye, Mrs. Konzulman.
我能和你谈谈吗,艾米丽小姐?
Can I have a moment with you, miss Emily?
艾略特,这位是康祖曼夫人。
Elliott, this is Mrs. Konzulman.
她刚买♥♥了这件。
She just bought this piece.
哦,伟大的,伟大的。希望你喜欢。
Oh, great, great. I hope you enjoy it.
我会的。它是如此漂亮。
I will. It's so pretty.
嗯。
Hmm.
是的。是的,你到底…艾略特。我们有些事要处理。
Yes. Yes, what exactly do you... Elliott. We have some business to attend to.
享受它。
Enjoy it.
“漂亮?”她说“漂亮”了吗?
"Pretty?" did she say "pretty"?
不,艾略特,她说的是"令人回味"
No, Elliott, she said "evocative."
它是唤起和抒情的。
It is evocative and lyrical.
它充满了诗意。
It is evocatively lyrical.
好,谢谢你。
Well, thank you.
容我补充一句,你今晚看起来很有诗意。
And might I add, you're looking very evocatively lyrical tonight.
所以你想完成交易,是吗?
So you want to consummate the sale, hmm?
嗯?
Hmm?
不。
No.
我想你了。
I miss you.
我错过这个。
I miss this.
我相信你会的。
I'm sure you do.
好吧,艾米丽。
All right, Emily.
吉娜的生日派对我搞砸了。
I screwed up at Gina's birthday party.
我很抱歉。但这是吗?没有更多的乐趣?
I'm sorry. But that's it? No more fun?
我玩得很开心。
I've had plenty of fun.
我需要更多的东西。
I need something more.
好的。
Ok.
好吗?
Ok?
所以利用我,直到那个对的人出现。
So use me till the right guy comes along.
我想是的。
I think he has.
这就是你要说的。
That's all you had to say.
你见过丹尼斯·霍珀吗?
Say, have you seen, uh, Dennis hopper?
基本上,我在我的名单上又加了一个名字,我当然不需要,我可以告诉你,这是另一个遗憾。
Basically, I added another name to my list, which I certainly didn't need, and I can tell you, it's another regret.
我能说什么呢,凯西?
What can I say, Kathy?
我们被冲走了。
We were swept away.
汤米不会被带走。
Tommy doesn't get swept away.
我们花了两年时间没有被冲走。
We spent 2 years not getting swept away.
当然,我不会一进男人的公♥寓♥就脱♥光♥衣服。
Of course, I don't strip as soon as I get into a man's apartment.
不。你只给你的朋友拉皮条。
No. You only pimp your friends.
你知道我最后悔的是什么吗?
You know what I regret about this whole thing?
我后悔告诉了你,我也不会再告诉你任何事了。
I regret that I told you, and I'm not going to tell you anything anymore.
哇,11000美元?
Whoa, $11,000?
你和艾米丽的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about you and Emily.
我希望你们还能做朋友。
I hope you guys can still be friends.
是的,我也是。
Yeah, me, too.
虽然做朋友很难,如果你们其中一个找到了别人。
Although it can be hard being friends if, say, if either of you finds someone else.
你有新的约会对象吗?
You dating anybody new?
不,我不是。
No, I'm not.
嗯。还有艾米丽,嗯…她是。
Hmm. And Emily, yeah, hmm... Well, she is.
但我没必要告诉你这些。
But I don't have to tell you that.
那个从丹佛来的人?
The man from Denver?
丹佛吗?她是在丹佛认识他的?
Denver? She met him in Denver?
什么……她跟你说了什么?
What... what has she told you?
没什么。没什么。她跟你说了什么?
Nothing. Nothing. What has she told you, anything?
啊,你在这儿。
Ah, there you are.
亲爱的,你还记得艾略特吗?
Honey, you remember Elliott?
是的。这是伟大的东西。
Yeah. It's great stuff.
嗨,彼得。谢谢你!
Hi, Peter. Thank you.
嗯。
Mmm.
有点陡,但很。
It's a little steep, but it's pretty.
漂亮吗?
Pretty?
你知道,这里对我来说有点幽闭恐怖。我们可以去吗?
You know, it's a little claustrophobic in here for me. Can we go?
是的。
Yeah.
太好了。真的,哦,不错的节目。
Great. Really, oh, good show.
艾略特,做得很好。
Elliott, beautiful, beautiful work.
我从没见过丹尼斯·霍普。
I never saw Dennis hopper.
你好,情人。
Hello, lover.
我很高兴我来了。
I'm so glad I came.
我真不敢相信你和凯西是朋友。
You know, I can't believe that you and Kathy are friends.
你这么多…比她漂亮多了,世故多了。
You're so much... so much more beautiful and sophisticated than she is.
我为她感到难过。
I feel sorry for her.
她真是个可怜的小东西。
She's such a pathetic little thing.
是的。我几乎不记得她了。
Yeah. I can barely remember her.
嗯…自从她有了孩子后,她的臀部真的变大了。
Well... Her hips have really spread since she had the children.
嗯。
Hmm.
亲爱的,什么?
Honey, what?
哦,它很可怕。
Oh, it's horrible.
是噩梦吗?这是结束了。
Oh, was it a nightmare, huh? It's over.
一切都结束了。不,它不是。
It's all over. No, it's not.
我也希望是,但不是。
I wish it was, but it's not.
要喝点水什么的吗?
Want some water or something?
答应我。就答应我!什么?
Promise me. Just promise me! What?
我说的承诺!
I said promise!
好的,好的,我保证。
Ok, ok, I promise.
什么?
What?
替艾米丽找别人。
Find someone else for Emily.
这是你的噩梦?
That's your nightmare?
她是孤独的。她没有任何亲人。
She's lonely. She doesn't have anybody.
她不需要我的帮助。
She doesn't need my help.
男人都觉得她很迷人。
See, men find her very attractive.
你承诺!
You promised!
好的。好的。
Ok. Ok.
是的。我会考虑的。嗯…
Yeah. I'll think about it. Um...
好吧,是的。是的。
Ok, yeah. Yup.
是的,嗯…
Yeah, uh...
不。
No.
所以,等等,等等,当被问及他与爱因斯坦的比较时,杜宾教授说:
So, blah, blah, blah, and when asked about this comparison to Einstein, professor Dubin said:
“爱因斯坦的数学不及格。我没有。”
"Einstein flunked math. I didn't."
你可以留着那个。我有份。
You can keep that one. I've got copies.
我找不到钥匙了。
I can't find my keys.
等不及让我进去了,是吧?
Oh, can't wait to get me inside, eh?
乔,很晚了。
Joe, it's late.
迟了,是的。那我问你,你真的不想让我走,是吗?
Late, yes. Well, let me ask you this, though, you really don't want me to leave, do you?
我明天得早起。嗯。
I have to get up early tomorrow. Mmm-hmm.
14日。
It's 8:50.
那来个晚安操怎么样?
Then how about a little good night fuck?
嗯?嗯?
Hmm? Hmm?
晚安,他妈的。
Good night, fuck.
很好,艾米丽,你个小贱♥人♥!
That's good, Emily, you little minx!
好的。来吧,现在。
All right. Come on, now.
电影精选列表