艾略特。就告诉我一件事。
Elliott. Just tell me one thing.
你是来见谁的?我吗?你是什么意思?
Who are you here to see? Me? What do you mean?
汤姆·安德鲁斯。什么?
Tom Andrews. What?
彼得,凯西……只是告诉我。
Peter, Kathy... Just tell me.
凯西在丹佛吗?
Is Kathy in Denver?
是的。她和汤姆。
Yes. She's with Tom.
彼得去找她了。他打了我的脸。
Peter went off to find her. He hit me in the face.
现在,你和我,我们要谈谈。
Now, you and I, we're going to talk, em.
凯西和汤姆?
Kathy's with Tom?
宾果。
Bingo.
现在,我不想再当白♥痴♥了。
Now, I am through being an idiot.
你知道,倾听别人的声音。
You know, listening to other people.
你和我…
You and I will...
嗯,没有什么比火灾更好的了,不是吗?
Hmm, there's nothing like a fire, is there?
你在火光下看起来特别美。
You look especially good by firelight.
天啊,浪费掉就太可惜了,因为我们几分钟后就要出去吃晚饭了。
Well, gosh, it's too bad it'll go to waste, since we'll be, uh, going out in a few minutes for dinner.
我们为什么不叫外卖♥♥呢?
Well, why don't we order in?
你会在肉铺上找到一些菜单。
You'll find some menus on the butcher block.
泰国怎么样?
How about Thai?
好的。意大利怎么样?
All right. How about Italian?
如果你让我比她丈夫先到那就多出20块。
There's an extra $20 if you get me there before her husband.
呃,有什么问题吗?
Uh, what's the problem here?
"榆树"不止一个,孩子。
There's more than one "elm," son.
所以,这里的想法是放松。
So, the idea here is to relax.
让我来处理压力点。
Just let me work the pressure points.
假装你的手就是你的身体。
Just pretend your hand is your body.
就是这样。
That's it.
我记得你的手,凯西。
I remember your hands, Kathy.
我记得你的皮肤,
I remember your skin,
还有你的肩膀,你的脖子,你的嘴唇……
and your shoulders, your neck, your lips...
我需要你,凯西。
I want you, Kathy.
艾米丽怀了你的孩子。
Emily's having your baby.
原谅我吗?
Excuse me?
你要当爸爸了。
You're going to be a father.
我就知道你想知道。
Well, I knew you'd want to know.
你也不希望你的孩子出生后却一无所知吧。
And you wouldn't want a child of yours born and not know about it.
不,事实上,这一直是我的梦想。
No, actually, that's always been a dream of mine.
是艾米丽派你来告诉我的吗?
Did Emily send you here to tell me this?
不,不。不,她知道了会杀了我的。
No, no. No, she's gonna kill me when she finds out.
她不需要知道的。
Well, she doesn't have to find out.
我们就说你从没来过这里。
We'll just say that you never came here.
那样的话,她就不会知道你辜负了她的信任我也不用跟她和某个孩子扯上关系。
That way, she won't know you betrayed her trust and I won't have to get involved with her and some kid.
哦,你不会是这个意思吧。
Oh, you can't mean that.
如果艾米丽想让我知道,她会亲口告诉我的。
If Emily wanted me to know, she'd have told me herself.
我觉得她不在这就能说明问题。
I think the fact that she isn't here should tell us.
这两个东西。
Both something.
嘿!宝贝。嘿!你自己。
Hey! Babe. Hey! Yourself.
凯西。
Kathy.
有后门吗?
Is there a back way out?
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我在这里做什么?我在这里做什么?
What am I doing here? What am I doing here?
嘿,我们为什么不坐下来安静地谈谈呢?
Hey, why don't we sit down and talk about this quietly?
因为她丈夫随时都会走进那扇门!
Because her husband is gonna walk through that door at any second!
哦,狗屎。彼得?
Oh, shit. Peter?
对你有好处。现在,后门在哪里?
Good for you. Now, where's the back way?
没有一个。
There isn't one.
我们只能随机应变了。
We'll just have to wing it.
好的。嗯…我们会告诉他你是来告诉汤姆他是我孩子的父亲的。
All right. Uh... We'll tell him that you came to tell Tom he's the father of my baby.
这就是我来这里的原因!
That's why I did come here!
哦,对了。不是那样的,你没有。
Oh, right. Not looking like that, you didn't.
不,真的。我刚告诉他了!
No, really. I just told him!
现在是最后一刻了。废话少说。
It's the 11th hour. Cut the crap.
嗯…把你的衣服给我。
Uh... Give me your dress.
嗯。转身。
Hmm. Turn around.
你为什么要帮我?
Why are you doing this for me?
别告诉我是因为你爱我原谅我因为我无法承受罪恶感。
And don't tell me it's because you love me and forgive me because I couldn't bear the guilt.
所以别告诉我这就是原因。
So don't tell me that that is the reason.
因为我爱你,我原谅你。
It's because I love you and I forgive you.
你应得的。
You deserved that.
神圣的母亲!
Holy mother!
等我们90岁的时候再笑吧。
We'll laugh about this when we're 90.
啊哈。
Uh-huh.
哦,上帝。艾略特。
Oh, god. Elliott.
你觉得我还没准备好开始一段感情。
And you thought I wasn't ready for a relationship.
你还有多少人在外面?
How many more guys you got out there?
原谅我吗?
Excuse me?
孩子,我告诉你,女人……有时候我就是不理解他们。
Boy, I tell you, women... Sometimes I just don't understand them.
她就这么闯进我的生活一个糟糕的晚上,现在我就被告上了生父的官司。
She breezes into my life for one lousy night, now I'm in a paternity suit.
你和这家伙上♥床♥了?
You slept with this guy?
我做了她。
I made her.
嘿,伙计,你想要她吗?带她。
Hey, hey, pal. You want her? Take her.
对我来说只是一♥夜♥情♥,仅此而已。
Just a one-night stand to me, that's all.
嘿,你最好……
Hey, you better...
哦,你受伤。都是我的错。
Oh, you're hurt. It's all my fault.
你真是个混♥蛋♥。
You sure are a jerk.
这是你母亲的房♥子吗?
Is this your mother's house?
这是你妈妈吗?
Is this your mother?
你的坐骨神经痛?
How's your sciatica?
彼得!彼得,凯西是来告诉汤姆我有孩子了。
Peter! Peter, Kathy was just here to tell Tom that I'm having a baby.
出去了。但这不是汤姆的孩子。是艾略特的。
Out. But it's not Tom's baby. It's Elliott's.
是啊!它是什么?
Yeah! It is?
它是什么?
It is?
嘿,出来!
Hey, out!
凯西。你能让我们单独待会儿吗?
Kathy. Could you leave us alone?
嘿,伙计,这是我家。
Hey, buddy, this is my house.
这是我的妻子。
This is my wife.
是的。
Yeah.
你骗了我。
You lied to me.
我知道。
I know.
什么也没有发生。
Nothing happened.
发生了什么?
Nothing happened?
嗯,定义“什么”
Well, define "nothing"
因为在我看来这里发生了很多事。
because it seems to me that a lot has happened here.
我很努力保持客观,所以我想知道全部情况。
I'm trying really hard to be objective, so I want to know all of it.
你到底为什么在这里?
Why are you really here?
汤米是我高中时的老朋友。
Tommy's an old friend of mine from high school.
他是我以前的男朋友。
He's an old boyfriend.
是的。
Yeah.
我很怀念那种感觉。
I missed that feeling.
感觉呢?
Feeling?
你错过了,你错过了那种感觉。
You missed, uh, you missed that feeling.
是的,你知道,那个…你16岁时的那种冲动吗?
Yeah, you know, the... the rush that you get when you're 16?
亲爱的,我们不是16岁。
Honey, we aren't 16.
我知道。
I know.
我知道。
I know.
只是……你觉得自己很特别。
It's just that... that you feel special.
我只是想感觉,呃…
I just wanted to feel like, uh...
像个辣妹。
Like a hot babe.
这就有问题了,因为你说我没让你有那种感觉。
Now, that's a problem, because you're saying that I don't make you feel that way.
哦,彼得,不。看到……你是我丈夫,你爱我,我也爱你,而且……什么?
Oh, Peter, no. See... see, you're my husband and you love me and I love you, and... What?
我爱你。
I love you.
但是什么?
But what?
这与你无关。这甚至与他无关。这是……你看,我让自己很痛苦。
It's not about you. It's not even about him. It's... You see, I was making myself miserable.
我…我甚至没有那么痛苦,真的。
I... I wasn't even that miserable, really.
我是……我有点开心,虽然有点痛苦,但……这比以一种快乐的方式痛苦更糟糕吗?
I was... I was kind of happy, in a miserable kind of way and... Is that worse than being miserable in a happy kind of way?
不。这是……这是更好的。
No. It's... it's better.
因为你有点享受你的痛苦。
Because you kind of enjoy your misery.
我很高兴有人这么做了。
I'm glad somebody did.
彼得,我很抱歉。
Peter, I'm sorry.
我还能说什么呢?
What else can I say?
电影精选列表