那就是……
It's that...
痛苦,我知道这一点。
Misery, I know something about that.
â看,痛苦使你消沉âª
⪠See, misery takes you down âª
â—拖着你到处跑â—
⪠Drags you all around âª
âª带你走遍整个城市âª
⪠Takes you all over town âª
â—直到你失去你所找到的â—
⪠Till you've lost what you found âª
一个ª
âª
好吧,你……你让它押韵了。
Well, you... you got it to rhyme.
到这里来。
Come here.
我想摇你,妈妈,就像你的身体没有骨头一样。
I want to rock you, mamma, like your body ain't got no bones.
让我们炸了这个地方。
Let's blow this place.
嘿,你知道吗,我们有件好事。
Hey, you know, we got a good thing here.
我知道我们有。
I know we do.
不。保姆,在家。是吗?
No. The sitter, at home. Yeah?
我不知道,定在晚上。
I don't know, it's set for overnight.
我订了个酒店房♥间。
And I got a hotel room.
你要乖,姑娘。
You be bad, girl.
所有的牌都在桌子上了。
Well, all the cards are on the table.
我不想让你觉得有义务。我只想要一个直接的答案:
I don't want you to feel obligated. I just want a straight answer:
你想在一起吗?
Do you want to be together?
她怎么能这么问我?
How can she ask me that?
事情会改变的。
Things are gonna change.
你迷恋上了一个世故的女人,在边缘徘徊。
You're infatuated with a woman who's sophisticated, out there on the edge.
但是…你还没到崩溃边缘。
But... you're not out on the edge.
是的,我是。
Yes, I am.
不,你不是。
No, you're not.
事实上,你有时候还挺拖后腿的。
Actually, you can be kind of a drag at times.
那你不可能想要我。
Then you can't possibly want me.
直接的答案吗?
Straight answer?
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
看脸。
Watch the face.
它不伤害。
It doesn't hurt.
一个ª
âª
亲爱的,我们正在准备婚礼呢!
Honey, we're trying to plan a wedding up here!
好的!
Ok!
一个ª
âª
â—你的嘴唇在说,来吻我â—
⪠Your lips say, come and kiss me âª
â—他们没有发出一点声音â—
⪠And they haven't made a sound âª
â—你的臀部在说,跟我来吧â—
⪠Your hips say, come on with me âª
â—你只是在â—周围说
⪠You're just talking around âª
âª我的心怦怦直跳âª
⪠My heart beats like thunder âª
â’t每当你进入我们的视野â’t
⪠Every time you come into view âª
âª这东西比我们俩都大âª
⪠This thing is bigger than both of us âª
â—我知道你也知道它â—
⪠I know you know it, too âª
â—我们有一个很大、很大、很大的â—
⪠We've got a big, big, big âª
â—坏的爱â—坏的爱â—好吧,好吧,我们就像手套里的手一样般配â—
⪠Bad love ⪠bad love ⪠well, well, we fit like a hand in a glove âª
âª我们有一段非常非常非常坏的爱情âª
⪠We got a big, big, big, bad love âª
âª大而坏的爱âª你想要或需要的任何东西âª
⪠Big, bad love ⪠anything you want or need âª
â—你可以拥有这一切,甚至更多â—
⪠You can have all that and more âª
â—我的时间,我的爱,我的信♥用♥卡♥â—
⪠My time, my love, my credit card âª
âª我甚至开车送你到商店âª
⪠I'll even drive you to the store âª
â—哦,我有一列事情要做,宝贝â—
⪠Ooh, I've got a list of things to do, baby âª
â’t而且它很短很甜â’t
⪠And it's very short and sweet âª
â—和我谈谈â—我将从头说起â—
⪠Talk to me ⪠I'll begin at the beginning âª
âª我将在你的脚下结束我的生命âª
⪠And I'll end up at your feet âª
â—好吧â—我们有一个很大很大很大的â—
⪠All right ⪠we've got a big, big, big âª
â—坏的爱â—坏的爱â—是的,我们就像手套里的手一样般配â—
⪠Bad love ⪠bad love ⪠yeah, we fit like a hand in a glove âª
âª我们有一段很大、很大、很大、很坏的爱情âª
⪠We've got a big, big, big, bad love âª
â——伟大而糟糕的爱情
⪠Big, bad love
一个ª喔
⪠whoo
â—我来告诉你
⪠I'll tell you
â ' t放弃吧,宝贝â ' t哦,是的â ' t在早晨,当我醒来â ' t
⪠Give it up, baby ⪠oh, yeah ⪠in the morning, when I wake up âª
â—我真不敢相信我的运气â—
⪠I can't believe my luck âª
âª我像吃维生素丸一样吃你âª
⪠I take you like a vitamin pill âª
âª你像开卡车一样载着我,宝贝âª
⪠And you drive me like a truck, babe âª
â—我不在乎你去哪里,宝贝â—
⪠I don't care where you go, baby âª
â 't我不在乎你做什么â 't
⪠Don't care what you do âª
âª只要你带我到那里âª
⪠Just as long as you take me there âª
â—是的,宝贝â—让我和你一起做这件事â—â—我和你â—我们有一个很大,很大,很大的â—
⪠Yeah, baby ⪠and let me do it with you ⪠⪠me and you ⪠we've got a big, big, big âª
â—坏的爱â—大的,坏的爱â—是的,我们得到了一个大的,大的,大的爱â—
⪠Bad love ⪠big, bad love ⪠yeah, we got a big, big, big love âª
âª我们有一段非常非常非常坏的爱情âª
⪠We got a big, big, big, bad love âª
â—又大又坏的爱â—宝贝,现在就告诉我â—
⪠Big, bad love ⪠baby, let tell me now âª
âª我们就像手套里的手一样般配âª
⪠We fit like a hand in a glove âª
âª我们有一段非常非常非常坏的爱情âª
⪠We got a big, big, big, bad love âª
âª大而坏的爱âª坏的爱âª大而坏的爱âª哦,宝贝
⪠Big, bad love ⪠bad love ⪠big bad love ⪠oh, baby
â—大而坏的爱â—我们得到了爱â—大而坏的爱â—我们得到了大而坏的爱,宝贝â—
⪠big, bad love ⪠we got love ⪠big, bad love ⪠we got a big, bad love, baby âª
你对所有女孩都这么说,雷。
You say that to all the girls, Ray.
电影精选列表