妈妈?死人会吞咽吗?
Mommy? Do dead people swallow?
嗯?
Huh?
好吗?
Well?
他们吗?
Do they?
嗯?
Huh?
不。
No.
然后它们用嘴里的水做什么?
Then what do they do with the water in their mouth?
他们的嘴里不再有水。
They stop getting water in their mouths.
为什么?
Why?
别吵醒爸爸。
Don't wake Daddy.
爸爸的清醒。
Daddy's awake.
亲爱的,今天是星期六。回去睡觉吧。
It's Saturday, honey. Go back to sleep.
爸爸,爸爸,如果你戴眼镜他们不会让你当飞行员的!
Daddy, daddy, they don't let you be a pilot if you wear glasses!
哦,汉娜!
Oh, Hannah!
奥利,!
Ollie, off!
来吧。下床,奥利。了!
Come on. Off the bed, Ollie. Off!
我整晚都在用二次方程玩手球。
I've been playing handball with quadratic equations all night.
是吗?谁赢了?
Yeah? Who won?
我最好把这篇文章写完,否则我晚上就睡不好觉了。
I better get this article finished, or I am never going to get a good night's sleep.
我今天在学校工作。
I'm workin' at school today.
不不不,两点前你得照顾孩子。
No, no, no, you've got the kids till 2:00.
我得去上博物馆课,然后去人工智能的甜甜圈洞送工钱。
I got my museum class, then I got to drop off the payroll at AI's Donut hole.
我希望肉桂……不,糖!
I want cinnamon... No, sugar!
白的!
White ones!
不,不,不要给你们这些小肥猪吃甜甜圈。
No, no, no donuts for you little porkers.
呼噜声!呼噜声!
Oink! Oink!
亲爱的,给我做白糖霜的油条。
Honey, uh, make my cruller with white icing.
2分钟。
2 minutes.
这是不公平的!
It's not fair!
这是公平的吗?
Is this fair?
是的!是的!
Yes! Yes!
好的,你早餐想吃什么?
Ok, what do you want for breakfast?
我已经死了。
I'm dead.
嗯,那很简单。
Well, that's easy.
仔细看看鲁本斯用粉色和白色画女人的方式。
Look carefully at the way Rubens uses pinks and whites in his women.
他们有着雪花石膏般的雕像,有着恰到好处的玫瑰色阴影,使他们非常平易近人。
They have the alabaster cast of a statue with just enough rosy shades to make them eminently approachable.
我只知道,它们让我感觉很瘦。
All I know is, they make me feel thin.
当然,还有著名的红头发。
And of course, the famous red hair.
大多数艺术史学家认为这是他情妇头发的颜色。
Most art historians believe this was the color of his mistress' hair.
她是他最喜欢和最……艾米丽,这是情人还是熟人吗?
She was one of his favorite and most... Emily, are we listing lovers or acquaintances?
你做了什么?
You're done?
我都结婚十年了。
Well, I've been married for 10 years.
你想从我这里得到什么?
What do you want from me?
你没上过大学吗?
Didn't you go to college?
是的,但是……
Yeah, but...
哈哈。"一♥夜♥情♥,帅,床上功夫好"
Ha. "One-night stand, handsome, great in bed."
你后悔了吗?
And you regretted it?
哦,他。他让我下次带个朋友来。
Oh, him. He asked me to bring a friend next time.
你不记得他的名字了?
And you can't remember his name?
听着,当你结束了…名字有点模糊。
Listen, when you've had over... The names get a little fuzzy.
哦,上帝!
Oh, god!
"让-克洛德"是在圣马丁的那个人吗?
"Jean-Claude." oh, is this the guy in Saint Martin?
是的。你周末去了加勒比海而我不是去了海滨吗?
Yeah. You spent the weekend in the Caribbean and didn't I go to, uh, marineland?
你带着一只塑料鲨鱼回家。
You came home with a plastic shark.
我带着螃蟹回家了。
I came home with crabs.
现在,女士们请跟我来。
And now, if you ladies will follow me.
这个法国雕塑来自20世纪,由埃德蒙·路易斯·科莱特创作。
This French sculpture is from the 20th century and by Edmond Louise Colette.
这件雕塑是从新艺术到装饰艺术的艺术运动的缩影。
This sculpture epitomizes the art movement from art nouveau to art deco.
谁是最好的,为什么?
Who was the best, and why?
强调简单的线条……霍华德。
There's an emphasis on the simple lines... Howard.
因为他就是喜欢性♥爱♥,欲罢不能?
Because he just adored sex and couldn't get enough?
因为我们相爱了。
Because we were in love.
我所做的。
I've done that.
听你的。
Oh, listen to you.
拥有美满的婚姻一定是地狱。
It must be hell being in a great marriage.
当你被邀请参加第15届高中同学聚会时,你会对初恋产生疯狂的性幻想。
It is when you've been invited to your 15th high school reunion and it kicks off wild sexual fantasies about your first love.
老一号♥,罗伯特?
Old numero uno, Robert?
不!汤米和我从没做过。
No! Tommy and I never did it.
除了两年,我们什么都做了。
We did everything but for 2 years.
什么?
What?
嘿,你是从海边来的。
Hey, you're from the coast.
在俄亥俄州,你不能这么做。我在攒钱。
In Ohio, you don't do it. I was saving it.
为谁?罗伯特Hornswath ?
For who? Robert Hornswath?
显然。
Evidently.
那么,你要去吗?
So, are you going?
我不知道。我有15年没见过他了。
I don't know. I haven't seen him in 15 years.
他现在住在丹佛。
He lives in Denver now.
可能根本不会出现在那里。
Probably wouldn't even be there.
你能在5个月内从整容中恢复吗?
Can you recover from a face-lift in 5 months?
这是我们要担心的事还是我们要乐在其中的事?
Is this something we are going to worry about or something we're going to have fun with?
你会玩得很开心的。
Well, you'll have fun.
我知道我再也听不下去了。
I know I'm never going to hear the end of it now.
艾米丽,我这是怎么了?
Oh, Emily, what is the matter with me?
每天,我都幻想着跳上飞机去丹佛,找到汤米,然后把他搞傻!
Every day, I fantasize about jumping on a plane to Denver, finding Tommy, and screwing him silly!
原谅我。
Pardon me.
哦,你觉得这个怎么样?
Oh, what do you think of this?
天啊,太恶心了,妈妈。
God, that's disgusting, mom.
彼得?
Peter?
嗯?
Hmm?
嗯。
Hmm.
哦,现在,你觉得这个怎么样?
Oh, now, what do you think of this one?
艾米丽的。
That's more Emily.
你知道,记账员也可以很时髦。彼得?
Hey, you know, bookkeepers can be chic. Peter?
哦。
Oh.
是啊,她没穿胸罩。
Yeah, she's not wearing a bra.
我能看看那个吗?
Can I see that, please?
不。
No.
嗯,睡觉,是的。是的,就是这样。睡觉前。
Uh, bedtime, yeah. Yeah, that's it. Bedtime.
明天是我的生日!我知道今天是你的生日。
Tomorrow's my birthday! Well, I know it's your birthday.
你♥爸♥爸和我要为你的生日做很多准备。
And your daddy and I have a lot of getting ready to do for your birthday.
睡觉前。我不想睡觉。
Bedtime. I don't want to go to bed.
你从来都不想睡觉。
You never want to go to bed.
晚安,爸爸!
Good night, daddy!
晚安,亲爱的。我马上就上去。
Good night, sweetie. I'll be up in a minute.
刷你的牙齿。
Brush your teeth.
好的。
Ok.
你那些掉了。
You dropped those.
我知道这首曲子。
I know that tune.
一个ª
âª
啊。
Ah.
我们能不接吻吗?
Can we do it without kissing?
当然。哦,是的。到这里来。
Sure. Oh, yeah. Come here.
我们能不动就做吗?
Can we do it without moving?
我累坏了。
I'm exhausted.
哦。很好。我也是。我以为你想。
Oh. Good. Me, too. I thought you wanted to.
不是我。你呢?
Not me. How about you?
我们可以明天做。是的。
We can do it tomorrow. Yeah.
不。
Nope.
吉娜的派对之后,我就不信了。
After Gina's party, I doubt it.
星期一。
Monday.
部门会议。去晚了。
Department meeting. Goes late.
星期二。
Tuesday.
好吧,就定在星期二吧。
Yeah, let's shoot for Tuesday.
这是好。
That was nice.
它总是好的。
It's always nice.
口红。是的。
Lipstick. Yeah.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
算我的税,学西班牙语。
To do my taxes and learn Spanish.
我需要睡觉,艾略特。
I need to sleep, Elliott.
你可以睡在这里。
You can sleep here, you know.
电影精选列表