山上有一栋房♥子 你认为我们能成功吗?
There's a house on the hill. Do you think we can make it?
我们不知道外面有多少人我们需要呆在原地
We don't know how many are out there. We need to stay put.
-你到底在干什么? -我跑得不够快
- What the fuck are you doing? - I can't run fast enough,
但我可以放慢速度
but I can slow them down.
-什么? -找到违规并关闭它
- What? - Find the breach and close it.
给我这个
So give me this.
还有打火机
And the lighter.
告诉多洛雷斯我没有弄乱我的好外套好吧?
Tell Dolores I didn't mess up my good coat. All right?
现在 你们都滚出去
Now, y'all get the fuck out of here.
继续 去吧
Go on, get.
我在这里 来抓我
Here I am, come get me!
嘿 你们这些混♥蛋♥
Hey, you bastards!
妈的
Shit.
在里面
In there!
这不好
This is not good.
这不好
This isn't good.
外面有一个
There's one outside.
你有步♥枪♥
You have a rifle.
如果有什么东西进来 你用它
If anything comes in here, you use it.
他们被噪音所吸引
They are attracted to noise.
我再也看不到了
I don't see it anymore.
-谢尔比 你的身份? -妈的妈的
- Shelby, your status? - Shit. Shit.
它在做什么?
What is it doing?
打电♥话♥给其他人
Calling the others.
现在仔细听
Listen carefully now.
不管你做什么 不要让他们抓住你
No matter what you do, don't let them grab you.
因为如果他们抓住你 他们会让你瘫痪
Because if they grab you, they paralyze you
他们把你带到那里
and they take you down there.
上帝只有在抓到你的时候才知道他们对你做了什么
God only knows what they do to you when they've got you.
去
Go.
好
Okay.
Fuck!
退后
Back up!
-我没事 -有出口
- I'm okay! - There's an exit!
-我们走 -来吧 去
- Let's go! - Come on! Go!
继续前进
Keep moving.
有办法通过
There's a way through.
快点 他们来了
Hurry up, they're coming.
-这样 -等等
- This way. - Wait.
拿这些来
Take these.
我要创造一种转移
I'm gonna create a diversion.
-我稍后再加入你 -但我们需要你
- I'll join you again later. - But we need you.
有一点信心
Have a little faith.
什么?
What?
去
Go.
来抓我 你们这些混♥蛋♥
Come and get me, you assholes!
-这是个死胡同 -在这里
- It's a dead end. - In here.
-来吧 -是的 对去
- Come on. - Yeah, right. Go.
让我们把光栅 这会让他们慢下来的
Let's put up that grating. It'll slow them down.
我们得从外面拿
We gotta get it from outside.
去 走 快点
Go. Go, hurry up.
该死 手榴弹 把手榴弹给我
Oh, shit. The grenade! Give me the grenade!
-海梅 -下来
- Jaime! - Get down!
达伦
Darren.
达伦
Darren.
等 等
Wait. Wait.
我们失去了他们
We've lost them.
我们失去了他们
We've lost them.
起床 我们必须继续前进
Get up. We have to keep going.
他们都走了
They're all gone.
我们不知道
We don't know that.
如果它不杀死他们呢?
What if it doesn't kill them?
把他们带走
Just takes them away,
让他们在什么地方活着?
keeps them alive somewhere down there?
如果 ?
What if...?
达伦
Darren.
达伦
Darren.
我不应该带你来
I should have never brought you.
是我带我们来这里的
I'm the one who brought us here.
你知道 肖恩是对的
You know, Shawn was right.
我们不是由大学资助的
We weren't financed by the university.
我得到了一家私人矿业公♥司♥的支持
I was backed by a private mining company
谁想要这煤
who wanted this coal.
他们给了我认可
They offered me recognition
和大量的钱
and a great deal of money.
这就是为什么我们都在这里
That's why we're all here.
这就是为什么他们都走了
That's why they're all gone.
是我的错
It's my fault.
是我的错
It's my fault.
我猜你是对的
I guess you were right.
关于我们在这里找到的东西
About what we'd find here.
真理
Truth.
我最后一次和复赛队一起旅行是在喜马拉雅山攀登
My last tour with a repeat team was a climb in the Himalayas.
其中之一 经验丰富的登山者
One of them, experienced climber,
从悬崖上摔下来
fell off a cliff.
那天只有我们两个人
It was just the two of us that day.
我有他 但我不能让他起来
I had him, but I couldn't get him up.
我们等了几个小时 但没人来
We waited for hours, but no one came.
我们都会冻死的
We would have both frozen to death.
所以最后
So in the end,
我割断了绳子
I cut the rope.
在那样的情况下 你就是这样做的
That's what you do in situations like that.
但我不会丢下你你必须跟我一起去
But I won't leave you behind. You have to come with me.
这有什么意义?
What's the fucking point?
我会得到帮助的
I'm gonna get help.
拿着这个
Take this.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
呆在这儿
Stay here.
我会回来找你的
I will come back for you.
你还活着感谢上帝
You're alive, thank God.
我试着找到你
I tried to find you.
手榴弹
The grenade.
你能抓住它吗?我动不了
Can you grab it? I can't move.
什么?
What is that?
另一种物种
An alternative species.
肖恩
Shawn.
是真的
It's real.
他们繁殖和殖民
They breed and colonize.
就像蚂蚁和蜜蜂一样
Like ants and bees.
要是全世界都能看到就不算了
If only the world could see.
如果只是 不
If only... No.
肖恩
Shawn.
我们的父亲 谁在天堂的艺术 空心是你的
Our Father, who art in heaven, hollowed be thy...
我们的父亲
Our Father...
手榴弹
The grenade.
谁在天堂的艺术 神圣的是你的名字
Who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.
你的王国来了
Thy kingdom come...
我们得离开这里穿上这个
We gotta get out of here. Put this on.
他们来了
They're coming.
他们来了 爬 爬
They're coming. Climb. Climb.
快 点 达伦 快 点
Hurry! Darren. Hurry!
-不 不 啊 -啊 不
- No! No! Aah! - Aah! No!
不 不
No! No!
拿着我的刀
Here, take my knife.
杀了它
Kill it.
这就是你要做的 对吧?
It's what you do, right?
在这样的情况下
In situations like this.
等 不要
Wait. Don't!
救救我 把我弄出去
Help me. Get me out of here.
救救我 救救我
Help me. Help me.
对不起 我不能