嗯
Hmm.
你告诉他了吗?
Did you tell him?
我不需要
I didn't need to.
有那些孩子的迹象吗?
Any sign of those kids?
找不到他们
Couldn't find them.
但我把他们吓坏了
But I scared them good.
我们很好
We're fine.
我希望他们离开 不管需要什么
I want them gone, no matter what it takes.
我们清楚了吗?
Are we clear?
你能解决这个问题吗?
Can you fix this?
我可以修补它
I can patch it up.
但我不知道它是否成立
But I don't know if it'd hold.
阿丽亚娜你好?
Arianne. Hello?
我只是想谢谢你
I just wanted to thank you.
为什么?
For what?
好吧 让我们走这一步
Well, for getting us this far.
先付我钱 以后再感谢我
Pay me first, thank me later.
你知道 我在想
You know, I was thinking.
我们可以在矿井里利用你的帮助
We could use your help in the mine,
如果你愿意加入的话
if you care to join.
我不是科学家
I'm not a scientist.
我的责任是让你如约定到达那里
My responsibility is to get you there as agreed.
那我就完了
Then I'm done.
好吧 但之后你接下来要做什么?
Okay, but what's next for you after this?
我还有一场演出
I've got another gig.
什么 比成为一部分更令人兴奋
What, more exciting than being part
一个突破性的科学发现?
of a groundbreaking scientific discovery?
我不和我的客户讨论
I don't discuss my clients with...
对 是的 和其他客户在一起 对
Right, yes, with other clients, right.
你在哪里捡到的
Where did you scoop up
那群超级笨人?
that group of super hombres out there?
什么?
What's that?
你那群人
That group of men you have.
特里是个老熟人
Terry's an old acquaintance.
他不太会说话
He's not much of a talker.
但他知道他的技术 可以电源
But he knows his tech and can power up
几乎任何东西用棍子和一根绳子
pretty much anything with a stick and a piece of string.
肖恩
Shawn is...
我们对这个地方有着同样的迷恋 真的
We share the same fascination for this place, really.
尽管他很烦人 但他是地质专家
And as annoying as he is, he's an expert geologist.
他得到了我的尊敬
He has my respect.
海梅很新他大约一个月前加入我们
Jaime's pretty new. He joined us about a month ago.
安全服务
Security services.
为什么你需要私人保安
Why do you need private security
进行科学探险?
for a scientific expedition?
为了保证我们的安全
Well, to keep us safe.
从什么安全?
Safe from what?
嗯
Um...
我喜欢做好准备
I like to be prepared.
你希望在这里找到什么?
What are you expecting to find here?
无烟煤
Anthracite.
超高档
Ultra high-grade.
它像别的一样燃烧
It burns like nothing else.
如果 如果我们能品尝一下
If... If we can sample it,
找出它是如何抹黑和蔓延
find out exactly how it smolders and spreads,
我们可能有一个关键来了解什么原因
we might have a key to understanding what causes
这些环境灾难 并防止未来的
these environmental disasters and prevent future ones.
就这样?什么都没有了?
And that's it? Nothing more?
一千人住在阿丽亚娜的舒库姆山
A thousand people lived in Shookum Hills, Arianne.
一千 都走了
A thousand, all gone.
即使有一场大火
Even with a great fire
人们不会就这样消失
people don't just disappear like that.
城镇没有
Towns don't.
这里还发生了其他事情
Something else happened here.
更多的东西
Something more.
我来这里是为了发现那是什么
And I'm here to discover what that is,
记录它
document it
把它带回家
and bring it home.
所以我猜事实是
So the truth, I guess, is...
我希望找到的
what I'm hoping to find.
对不起 这只是我的维生素
I'm sorry. It's just my vitamins.
那又怎样 你认为我们会在这里找到什么?
So, what... What do you think we'll find here?
只有你带着什么
Only what you take with you.
尼采 对吧?
Nietzsche, right?
尤达
Yoda.
右
Right.
祝你晚安
Well, have a good night.
晚安
Good night.
达伦 这是什么 像第五个这样的?
Darren. This is what, like the fifth one of these?
是的 它可能是气体泄漏的警告系统
Yeah, it's probably a warning system for gas leaks.
看起来很新
Looks pretty new.
看看这个
Look at this.
工作室泡沫
Studio foam.
-什么? -隔音
- What? - Soundproofing.
那在这里干什么?
What is that doing here?
泰 瑞
Terry.
是的 我明白了
Yeah, I see it.
我闻到硫磺味了小心
I smell sulfur. Be careful.
是的 我会拿出二氧化碳读取器
Yeah, I'll take out the CO2 readers.
检查英国电♥信♥公♥司♥
Check the BTUs.
有人来了 趴下
Someone's coming. Get down.
伙计们 那是昨天的车
Guys, that's the car from yesterday.
让我们继续前进
Let's keep moving.
他们知道我们在这里
They know we're here.
-嘿 泰瑞? -是的
- Hey, Terry? - Yeah.
你可以从字面上感受到火的热量
You can literally feel heat from the fires.
人
Guys!
来看看这个
Come look at this!
我们找到了
We found it.
这些建筑比我预想的要古老得多
These buildings are way older than I expected.
这是有道理的
It makes sense.
自20世纪初以来 这里一直是一个采矿小镇
This has been a mining town since the early 1900s.
-我要记录下这个 -是的
- I'm gonna document this. - Yeah.
这看起来像是某种商店
This looks like some kind of shop.
哦 看看这个
Oh, look at this.
空气统计是什么?
What's the air stat?
略有上升 但这是意料之中的
Slightly elevated, but that's to be expected.
绿色的东西什么都没有
Nothing out of the green.
但随着地雷的燃烧
But as the mines burn,
它们偶尔会释放甲烷和一氧化碳
they occasionally release methane and carbon monoxide.
这个空气监视器在我们之前会探测到它们
And this air monitor detects them before we do.
是的 我们也许应该离开这里
Yeah, we should probably get out of here.
这是我们在煤矿里的金丝雀
It's our canary in the coal mine as it were.
现在 正如你所看到的
Now, as you can see,
整个商店和房♥子被彻底抛弃
entire shops and houses were abandoned outright.
我们还没有确定居民是否离开了
We've yet to determine if the inhabitants left
因为气体 水槽或其他东西
because of the gases, the sinkholes or something else.
我现在能感谢你吗?
So can I thank you now?
你当然可以
You surely can.
开枪 伙计
Shoot away, mate.
-我想知道这有多远? -好吧 让我们来看看
- I wonder how far down this goes? - Well, let's find out.
是的 它电气化了
Yeah, it's electrified.
我们能关掉电源吗?
Well, can we power it off or something?
我不知道关机的事 也许绕过它
I don't know about powering off, maybe bypass it.
诸如此类?
Like that?
是的 类似的东西 获取扫描仪
Yeah, something like that. Get the scanner.
你再近不过了
You can't get any closer.
他没事
He's fine.
我们应该用一条线保护你们俩
We should secure you both with a line.
这个隔栅不稳定不安全
This grate's unstable. It's not safe.