我不能授权这个
I can't authorize this.
你是对的 你不能
You're right. You can't.
继续
Go on.
-拿扫描仪 -是的一秒钟
- Get the scanner. - Yep. One second.
嘿 肖恩你能帮我一把吗?
Hey, Shawn. Can you give me a hand with this?
是的 是的 是的
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
泰 瑞
Terry.
-是吗? -那是什么?
- Yeah? - What is that?
记录图像、声音、测量空气成分、
Records image, sound, measures air composition,
然后蒸馏和分离每个单独的组件
then distills and separates each individual component
用于后续分♥析♥
for subsequent analysis.
它检查无烟煤
It checks for anthracite.
明白了
Got it.
好吧 我们开始吧
All right, here we go.
放下它 肖恩
Lower it, Shawn.
好吧 你有什么?
Okay, what do you got?
还没有
Nothing yet.
好吧
All right.
降低它
Lower it.
我触底了
I hit the bottom.
什么?
Nothing?
不
No.
好吧 我们开始吧
All right, here we go.
嘿 肖恩
Hey, Shawn.
C15 -H11 -0
C15-H11-0.
构图非常纯净
The composition is extremely pure.
我从没见过这样的事
I've never seen anything like that.
就是这样 伙计
That's it, man.
我们拿到了
We've got it.
我找到了
I've found it.
肖恩 拿出扫描仪
Shawn, bring up the scanner.
嘿 等一下 一秒钟等等
Hey, hold on, one second. Wait, wait, wait.
那里有东西
There is something down there.
那是什么?
What the hell is that?
啊
Aah! Fuck!
-发生什么事了? -该死的
- What happened? - Goddamn it!
-什么? -它把我的耳鼓吹灭了
- What? - It blew my ear drum out, man.
把它打开 听这个
Turn it up. Listen to this.
把它打开
Turn it up.
听
Listen.
就在那儿
Right there.
什么?
What is that?
-你听到了吗? -有点
- You hear it? - Sort of.
泰 瑞
Terry!
-特里 -特里
- Terry! - Terry!
帮助
Help!
救救我
Help me!
-你能听到我们说话吗? -我们必须抓住他
- Can you hear us? - We have to get him.
泰 瑞
Terry!
哦不 哦不
Oh, no! Oh, no!
不 救救我
No! Help me!
救救我
Help me!
-刚才发生什么事了? -海梅 过来
- What just happened? - Jaime, get over here.
-海梅 -我们不应该在这里
- Jaime! - We shouldn't have been here.
我们不应该在这里
We shouldn't be here.
肖恩 我需要气体探测器
Shawn, I need the gas detector.
肖恩 探测器
Shawn! The detector.
达伦
Darren!
我们要去找他 好吗?
We're going in after him, okay?
只要靠近 跟着我的线索
Just keep close and follow my lead.
知道了
I got it.
我们走吧
Let's go.
泰 瑞
Terry.
泰 瑞
Terry.
泰 瑞
Terry!
泰 瑞
Terry.
泰 瑞
Terry!
泰 瑞
Terry!
达伦
Darren.
嘿
Hey!
我会跟他谈谈的
I'll talk to him.
我们需要你的帮助你需要呼救
We need your help. You need to call for help.
-你做了什么? -我们的朋友在
- What have you done? - Our friends are down there.
你做了什么?
What have you done?
有人从洞里摔下来了
Someone fell down the hole.
-这已经开了多久了? -我们的朋友
- How long has this been open? - Our friends...
这已经开了多久了
How long has this been open!
先生 没事的 没事的
Sir. It's fine. It's fine.
海梅 你听到了吗?
Jaime, did you hear that?
海梅
Jaime.
气体水平通过屋顶
Gas levels are through the roof.
我们必须离开这里
We have to get out of here.
我不会把他丢在这里的
I'm not leaving him down here.
如果我们不拯救自己 每个人都会死
If we don't save ourselves, everyone dies.
我们得走了
We have to go.
-有人从洞里摔下来了 -你有绳子
- Someone fell down the hole. - You've got a rope.
-我会剪掉的 -不不
- I'll cut it. - No. No.
-不 -退后
- No. - Back the fuck up.
很好 先生
It's fine, sir.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
有人在下
There's people down there.
阿丽亚娜 快
Arianne, quick!
海梅
Jaime.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
-妈的 -我们走吧
- Fuck. - Let's go.
哦 妈的
Oh, fuck.
-他死了吗? -不 不
- Is he dead? - No, no.
-我杀了他吗? -不 他很好
- Did I kill him? - No, he's fine.
他很好 肖恩
He's fine, Shawn.
他没事
He's fine.
发生了什么事?你是谁?
What happened? Who is this?
他试图割断绳子
He tried to cut the rope.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
-叫救护车 -怎么做到的?我们的细胞在这里不好
- Call an ambulance. - How? Our cells are no good here
我们的卫星电♥话♥在特里
and our satellite phone was on Terry.
他在哪?
Where is he?
泰瑞呢?他怎么了?
Where's Terry? What happened to him?
-我们找不到他 -妈的 干这个
- We couldn't find him. - Fuck! Fuck this!
-我们找不到他 -你什么意思?
- We couldn't find him. - What do you mean?
他没有逃跑
He didn't run away.
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
所以?他怎么了?
So? What happened to him?
我们不知道下有什么
We don't know what's down there.
气体水平是天价
Gas levels were sky-high.
我们可能正在处理一些事情
We might be dealing with something...
别的
Something else.
-那是什么东西? -什么事?
- What was that thing? - What thing?
-你看到了我们都看到了 -我不知道
- You saw. We all saw. - I don't know
-你在说什么 -你什么意思?
- what you're talking about. - What do you mean?
-我们现在要走了 -把他留在这里?
- We need to leave now! - Just leave him here?
那人带着一把刀和一把猎枪来了
The man came with a knife and a shotgun.
我不是在等着看他接下来要拉什么
I'm not waiting to see what he pulls next.
好的 我们会呼救的
Okay, we'll call for help
只要我们到达一个地方 我们可以
as soon as we reach a spot where we can.
现在我们走吧请
Now let's go. Please.
伙计们 他是对的我们走吧
Guys, he's right. Let's go.
来吧 我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
我不应该让你说服我来这里
I should have never allowed you to convince me to come here.
你和我一样痴迷于这个地方
You've been as obsessed with this place as I have.
-但考虑到你的履历 -滚开肖恩
- But given your track record. - Fuck off, Shawn.