达伦因科学不端行为受到五次警告
Darren's received five warnings for scientific misconduct
从三所大学 两个踢他出去
from three universities, two kicked him out.
-什么? -谁做老思想家驱逐
- What? - Who do old thinkers expel
-从他们中间? -精神病患者
- from their midst? - Psychopaths.
-有远见的人 -谁又在资助这个?
- Visionaries. - Who is funding this again?
不是剑桥地球科学系
It isn't Cambridge Earth Science Department.
该死
Oh, shit.
Fuck!
Fuck! Fuck!
Fuck!
Fuck!
这东西哪儿也去不了
This thing's not going anywhere.
很快就要黑了
It'll be dark soon.
我们最好到达栅栏 我们走吧
We better reach the fence. Let's go.
他妈的
Fuck.
该死 他妈的
Oh, shit. Fuck.
这是戴尔请进
This is Dale. Come in.
哥查 怎么了?
Gotcha, what's up?
我们有违规行为
We have a breach.
重复 我们有违规行为
Repeat. We have a breach.
到底怎么回事?
What the fuck is going on?
我们触发了警报
We triggered an alarm.
通过这一点 然后向西 我们应该回到正轨
Through that, then west. We should be back on track.
-好的又来了 -什么?这是什么?
- Okay. There it is again. - What? What is it?
-听着 -那是什么?
- Listen. - What is that?
那儿
There.
关掉手电筒 给我夜视
Turn off the flashlights. Give me the night vision.
什么?
What is that?
不知道 和我在隧♥道♥里听到的一样
Don't know. Same thing I heard in the tunnel.
它是从哪里来的?
Where is it coming from?
按照我包上的灯
Follow the light on my bag.
-海梅靠近 -什么?
- Jaime. Stay close. - What?
我听到了什么 在那边
I hear something, over there.
是的 我也听到了
Yeah, I hear it too.
小心
Look out!
那是什么鬼?
What the fuck was that?
肖恩
Shawn!
去 走 走去
Go. Go, move. Go!
妈的
Shit!
大家都跑了
Everybody run.
运行
Run!
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
嘿 伙计们 一辆卡车 我们走吧 现在
Hey! Guys, a truck! Let's go, now!
嘿
Hey!
帮帮我们
Help us!
嘿 在这里
Hey, over here!
上卡车
Get in the truck.
现在 快
Now, quick!
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
离开我的方式
Out of my way.
移♥动♥
Move.
等一等 保持安静
Wait here and keep quiet.
戴尔呢?
Where's Dale?
-我什么也得不到 -让他上收音机
- I'm getting nothing. - Get him on the radio.
继续努力
Keep trying.
我就知道
I knew it.
我知道你一个母狗的儿子会惹麻烦的
I knew you son of a bitches were gonna cause trouble.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
我叫达伦·阿特金斯
My name is Darren Atkins,
地质学教授
Professor of Geology
在剑桥地球科学系
at the Department of Earth Sciences, Cambridge.
我们来这里纯粹是出于学术目的
We're here on purely academic purposes
进行一系列地质调查试验
to perform a series of geological survey tests.
你怎么找到我们的?
How did you find us?
你们这些人基本上把我们直接领在这里
Your guys basically led us straight here.
我们对这个地区有一种普遍的感觉
We had a general sense of the area.
你对这个地区有一种一般的感觉吗?
You had a general sense of the area?
是的
Yes.
那是什么意思?该地区的一般感觉
What does that mean? A general sense of the area.
你刚才说什么了?
What did you just say?
你怎么找到我们的?
How did you find us?
我父亲过去常常为了钱而找人
My father used to track down people for money,
我知道我必须看看
and I knew I had to look
在那里有人努力隐藏线索
for where someone made an effort to hide a trail.
你父亲现在在哪?
Where's your father now?
他迷路了
He lost his way.
我们都失去了一些东西 不是吗?
Well, we've all lost something, haven't we?
舒特曼我找不到戴尔或凯恩
Schuttmann. I can't reach Dale or Cain.
它可能范围不远
It could be out of range.
你是保罗·舒特曼?
You're Paul Schuttmann?
舒库姆山矿业公♥司♥的联合创始人?
Co-founder of Shookum Hills mining company?
我以前是
I used to be.
现在我做你所谓的安全和保护工作
Now I do what you might call security and protection work.
你保护的是什么?
What is it you protect?
你
You.
这里发生什么事了?这是什么地方?
What happened here? What is this place?
一个该死的地狱就是这样
A fucking hellhole. That's what it is.
这里的每个人都有自己的信念 这是什么
Everybody here has their own beliefs about what this is.
你的是什么?
What's yours?
也许是炼狱
Maybe it's purgatory.
我们面对罪恶的地方
The place where we go to confront our sins,
在那里我们测试我们的缺陷
where we're tested on our flaws.
你要么来干净 要么被摧毁
And you either come clean or get destroyed.
我的罪是贪婪
My sin was greed.
你的是什么?
What's yours?
谢尔比 你在吗?
Shelby, you there?
我在这里
I'm here.
我有几个 其余的都分散了
I got a couple of them, scattered the rest.
有很多 我们在某个地方有违规行为
There's a lot of them. We've got a breach somewhere.
我不知道
I don't know.
查找违规情况 我看看我能在这里做什么
Find the breach. I'll see what I can do here
然后回复你
and get back to you.
你打开了一个水槽?
You opened a sinkhole?
-我想我们
- I suppose we... - Which one!
我给你看
I'll show you.
听着 我们在这儿丢了一个人
Look, we lost a man down there.
另一个在外地
Another one in the field.
跟他们一起去找到它
Go with them. Find it.
-在为时已晚之前将其密封 -我们走吧
- Seal it before it's too late. - Let's go.
移♥动♥ 混♥蛋♥
Move, asshole.
教授
Professor.
-那是什么? -跟上
- What are those? - Keep up.
为什么这个区域没有保护?
Why is this area unprotected?
不是
It's not.
我们保护它我们保护每一个人
We protect it. We protect everybody.
在你们出现之前我们做得很好
Before y'all showed up, we were doing a fine...
没人动
Nobody move.
他们给我们敲响了警钟
They sounded us.
隐藏
Hide.
埃尔罗伊 你看到外面有什么东西了吗?
Ellroy, do you see anything out there?
谢尔比 你复♥制♥?
Shelby, you copy?
放下它怎么了?
Keep it down. What's up?
呆在安全的地方
Stay in the safe house.
无论你做什么 都不要出来
Whatever you do, don't come out.
太晚了 基普
It's kind of too late for that, Kip.
我们勉强到安全屋4号♥
We made it to Safe House 4, barely.
他们无处不在
They're everywhere.
几个?
How many?
很难说 从来没见过这样的事
It's hard to say. Never seen anything like it.
他妈的
Fuck.
你得回到里面去 谢尔
You've gotta get back inside, Shel.