这是教会的事
This is Church business.
拜托
Please.
这是哭泣的女人留下的痕迹
These are the marks of La Llorona.
所以你见过她
You have seen her then?
你见过她吗
You ever seen her?
不
No.
没有直接见过
Not directly.
但我看过她的所作所为
But I have seen what she does.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
我们面对的是一个为所欲为的恶灵
We are facing an evil that has no bounds.
她不是人类 对吗
But she's not human. Right?
不 但她曾经是
No. But she was,
直到致命的空虚吞噬了她
until her murderous vanity consumed her.
她只是个黑暗的灵魂
She's just a dark spirit.
不圣洁 被上帝抛弃
Unholy. Forsaken by God.
好吧 就这样 我要带他们去汽车旅馆
Okay, that's it. I'm gonna take them to a motel.
为什么
Why?
她缠上的是你家人 不是你的房♥子
She's attached herself to your family, not your house.
如果你搬家 她还是会跟着你
If you move, she will follow you.
那我们该怎么办
What are we supposed to do then?
我不认为那会有用
I don't think that's gonna help.
不 不只是这个
No. Not just this.
在追悼会
At the memorial,
我看见你和佩雷斯神父谈话
I saw you speaking with Father Perez.
他说你以前是个牧师
He said that you used to be a priest.
我的旅程是从教会开始的
My journey began in the Church.
对
Yes.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
带我去你家 我们必须立即开始
Take me to your home. We must begin immediately.
我们弄好了
We're done.
抱歉 但你要用鸡蛋摩擦所有东西吗
I'm sorry, are you just gonna rub eggs all over everything?
你觉得这很傻 是吗
You think it's silly, don't you?
差不多
Pretty much.
跟我来
Come with me.
这仪式叫洁净 用来探测邪物的存在
This ritual, la limpia, is used to detect the presence of evil.
里面越血腥
The bloodier the content,
邪恶越强大
the greater the evil.
那只是魔术把戏 我在电视里看过
Oh, that's a trick. I saw it on Johnny Carson.
妈妈
Mom.
这个你也在电视里看过吗
Did you see that on Carson?
不
No.
阿门
Amen.
我们需要齐心协力
We all need to work together.
哭泣的女人在黑暗中茁壮成长
La Llorona thrives in darkness.
我们准备吧
Let's prepare.
那十字架是从墨西哥的一棵树上刻下来的
That cross was carved from a tree in Mexico.
它开着红色的花 鲜艳如火
It blooms with red blossoms that make it look like it's on fire.
火树
El árbol de fuego.
火焰之树
The fire tree.
他们说火树
They say the fire trees wept
在哭泣的女人淹死她孩子时哭了
as La Llorona drowned her children.
作为她罪孽的唯一见证者
As the only witness to her sins,
它们对她有特殊的威力
they hold a special power over her.
以圣父圣子圣灵之名义
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
阿门
Amen.
那是什么
What is that?
哭泣的女人的眼泪
The tears of La Llorona.
我把他们净化了
I've sanctified them.
为什么
Why?
以毒攻毒
Antivenom.
那是另一种仪式吗
Is that another ritual?
对 晚餐吃早餐的食物
Yes. Breakfast for dinner.
那是大卫的爱好
That was David's thing.
晚餐吃早餐的食物 我以前总是取笑他
Breakfast for dinner. I used to always tease him
因为麦片是他唯一会做的食物
it was 'cause cereal was the only thing he knew how to make.
今晚 食物是为了安抚
Tonight, la comida is for comfort,
在你经历了那么多之后
after everything that you've been through,
以及即将发生的一切
and what's to come.
你怎么看起来不太自信
You don't seem very confident.
我对上帝充满信心
I'm confident in God.
佩雷斯神父说你曾经背叛过教会
Father Perez said you turned your back on the Church.
教会的话 我的确背叛了
The Church? Yes.
但对于上帝 我的信仰从未改变
God? Never.
去把孩子们带过来
Get the kids.
必须要注意烛光
Watch the flames.
如果烛光稳定
A steady flame tells us
则说明庇护咒语正在生效
that our protective charms are working.
她要来了吗
Is she coming?
她已经在这儿了
She's already here.
她在做什么
What is she doing?
她在寻找
She's searching.
找什么
For what?
找我们
Us.
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mommy?
拉斐尔
Rafael,
救救我们
help us.
我的孩子
Mis hijos.
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈 我被她抓住了
Mom, she's got me!
妈妈
Mom!
克里斯
Chris!
妈妈
Mom!
萨姆 快救救我
Sam, help me!
克里斯 抓住我的手
Chris! Grab my hand!
不要
No!
你说过我们会没事的
You told us we'd be safe!
你说过烛光会保护我们的
You said the light would protect us!
我没这么说
Not true.
妈妈 米丝蒂丢了 找不到了
Mommy, Misty's gone! I can't find her!
宝贝 先不管这个
Honey, not now.
你故意让她抓住我的
You let her get me.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
你把我儿子当诱饵使吗
You used my son as bait?
当然不是
No. Of course not.
你们所有人都是诱饵
I used all of you as bait.
你是不是疯了
Are you crazy?
如果我没有及时救下他怎么办
What if you didn't get to him in time?
但我已经救下他了
But I did.
现在哭泣的女人已经不能进入你家了
And now La Llorona is out of your house.
那些东西是什么
What are those?
还记得那棵火树吗
Remember the fire tree?
那些是它的种子
Those are its seeds.
只要这条界线完好无损
As long as this line remains unbroken,
那她就进不来
she cannot enter.
千万不要动这条界限
Do not touch them.
哭泣的女人会想方设法
La Llorona will do whatever she can
再次回到房♥子里的
to get back inside this house.
-还有后门呢 -克里斯
- The back door! - Chris!
赶紧 拿锤子和钉子来
Quick! Grab a hammer and nails!
她要进来了
She's gonna get in!
别让她进来 不要
Don't let her in! Don't!
恶灵 快离开
Away, spirit!
你的邪力在这儿已经不管用了
You have no power here!
离这家人远一点
Away from this family!
安娜 快点
Anna, hurry!
把门按稳 快按住
Hold it steady! Hold it!
再钉上几钉就好了
Just a few more nails!
萨姆
Sam!
离门远点
Get away from that door!
电影精选列表