Your mother did that to you?
不是
No.
不是她
It wasn't her.
你妈妈爱你 你知道的 对吧
Your mother loves you. You know that, right?
不管发生什么
Whatever's happening,
我们都会处理的 好吗
we're gonna take care of it, okay?
今晚你们很安全
But for tonight, you guys are safe.
我向你们保证
I promise you.
我们在哪儿都不安全
We're not safe anywhere.
嗨
Hi!
对不起 妈妈迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
今天在学校怎么样
How was school?
老样子 老样子
Same old, same old.
萨姆
Hey, Sam.
冰箱里有肉饼
There was meatloaf in the fridge.
克里斯给你热过了吗
Did Chris warm it up for you?
我不知道
I don't know.
看着我
Hello?
是的 他热了一下
Yeah, he heated it up.
好的 他在哪里
Okay. Where is he?
他在爸爸的办公室里玩
He's playing in Dad's office.
不要看太久电视 好吗
Not too much TV, okay?
市中心发生内乱
We've got a 10-15 in Midtown.
嫌疑犯正在逃亡
Suspect is on the run.
我正在步行追赶
I'm pursuing on foot.
我看到了
I think I see something.
他在那儿
There he is.
我在他后面 我看到嫌犯了
I'm on his tail. I see the suspect.
我需要支援
I need backup.
需要支援 正在交火
I need backup. I'm taking fire!
别动
Freeze!
砰 砰 砰 我抓住他了
Bam, bam, bam! I got him.
我抓到嫌犯了
I got the suspect.
库普 叫人过来 我们抓住他了
Call it in, Coop. We got him.
妈妈 我洗好了
Mom, I'm all done!
来了
I'm coming!
好了 看看
Right. Let's see.
可以了
Okay.
冲干净
Rinsing.
托马斯 托马斯
Tomas. Tomas.
托马斯
Tomas.
托马斯
Tomas.
托马斯 你在干什么
Tomas, what are you doing?
托马斯 回来
Tomas, come back.
卡洛斯
Carlos.
你好
Hello?
安娜 我是库普
Anna, it's Coop.
刚从河里打捞出了阿尔瓦雷兹家的孩子
We just pulled the Alvarez boys out of the river.
来四号♥街和使命街路口见我
I'm gonna need you to meet me at Fourth and Mission.
好的 我马上就到
Okay, I'll be right there.
呆在车里 好吗
Stay in the car. Okay?
别吵醒妹妹
And please don't wake up your sister.
我几分钟后就回来
I'll be back in a few minutes.
我会继续查这个案子的
I'll keep checking on this one.
女士 这边走
This way, ma'am.
好
All right.
天呐
Oh, my God!
我不明白 这是怎么搞的
I don't understand. What happened?
他们淹死了 我们在河里找到的
We found them in the river. They were drowned.
你看到他们的时候 他们怎么样
When you saw them, how were they?
他们那时很好
They were fine.
他们被吓坏了 但是人好好的 库普
They were scared, but they were fine, Coop!
我答应过保证他们安全的 库普
I promised them that they would be safe, Coop.
-我答应过他们的 -安娜 别自责
- I promised them. - Anna, don't blame yourself.
我的孩子 我的孩子
Mis hijos! Mis hijos!
-嘿 拦住她 -我的孩子
- Hey! Hold her. -Mis hijos!
都是你的错
¡Es tu culpa!
都是你的错
It's your fault!
我试过阻止她
I tried to stop her!
谁
Who?
你想阻止谁
Who did you try to stop?
哭泣的女人
La Llorona.
孩子
Niño...
我的儿子
Mi hijito...
儿子
Mijo...
孩子
Niño!
萨姆 萨姆 让我进去
Sam! Sam, let me in!
-开门 快点 -克里斯 你干嘛
- Open the door! Hurry! - Chris? What are you...
开门
Open!
发生什么了
What's going on?
你没有看到她吗
Didn't you see her?
谁
Who?
克里斯 到底发生什么了
Chris, what's going on?
克里斯
Chris?
嘿 抱歉 孩子们
Hey, sorry, guys.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
是的
Yeah.
是的 我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
我很好
I'm fine.
你确定没事吗 宝贝
You okay, honey?
没事 我只是有些幻想的念头
Yeah. I was just imagining things.
好吧
Okay.
晚安
Night.
爱你
Love you.
他是个巫医
He's a curandero.
这种仪式被称为蒙尘
The ritual is called smudging.
据说可以消除身上一切不祥
It's supposed to rid the body of any negativity
在你承受巨大压力时找上你的那种不祥
that may have attached itself to it during times of great stress.
你相信这管用吗
Do you believe it works?
我相不相信又有何重要
What does it matter what I believe?
这是他们的信仰
It's what they believe.
如果他们相信那个
And if they believe in that,
那也无疑会信这个
then surely they believe in this.
你认识这两个男孩吗
Did you know the boys?
是的 我是负责他们案子的社工
Yeah. I was their case worker.
我可以问你一个问题吗 神父
Can I ask you a question, Father?
当然
Yes.
你知道任何有关哭泣的女人的事吗
Do you know anything about La Llorona?
我已经很久没听过这个名字了
I haven't heard that name since I was a child.
哭泣的女人
The Weeping Woman.
她以美貌闻名
She was known for her beauty.
是墨西哥那片地区内最漂亮的女人
The most beautiful woman in that part of Mexico.
一天 一个富有又英俊的农场主
Then one day, a rich and handsome ranchero
骑马来到了她居住的村庄
rode into her village.
她的目光在他身上久久停驻
She set her sights on him.
盛大的婚礼如期而至
The marriage was splendid.
他们有两个受尽宠爱的帅气儿子
They had two beautiful children whom they treasured.
但后来 一段时间后
But then, after a time,
她发现他投入了一个更年轻的女子的怀抱
she discovered him in the arms of a younger woman.
她做了什么
What'd she do?
她夺走了他最珍视的东西
She took from him what was most priceless.
她杀死了两个孩子
She murdered their children.
妒忌的怒火使她在河中淹死了两个儿子
In a fit of jealous rage, she drowned them in the river.
等她意识到自己做了什么
After she realized what she had done,
内疚彻底吞噬了她
she was consumed by guilt.
她自尽于同一条河中
She threw herself into those same waters.
她遭受了诅咒 魂灵游荡于大地
Then is cursed to roam the earth,
寻找着孩童代替自己的儿子
searching for children to take their place.
大人告诉小孩要乖乖的
Children are told to behave,
听大人的话
listen to their elders,
不然 哭泣的女人会降临将他们带走
电影精选列表