墨西哥
1673年
妈妈会永远留着它的
妈妈
Mama?
巴尔托洛
Bartolo?
妈妈
Mama?
巴尔托洛
Bartolo?
妈妈
Mama?
巴尔托洛
Bartolo?
妈妈 不要
Mama, no!
哭 泣 女 人 的 诅 咒
洛杉矶
1973年
萨姆 快点 我们要迟到了
Sam, come on. We're late.
孩子们 公共汽车就要到站了
Guys, the bus is almost here.
克里斯 万一因为什么事妈妈回来晚了
Chris, in case I'm late for any reason,
冰箱里有晚餐 你自己吃
there's dinner in the fridge.
知道了 吃肉饼
Meatloaf. Got it.
米丝蒂
Misty!
对不起 亲爱的
Sorry, sweetie.
妈妈 我的外套呢
Mom, where's my jacket?
在楼上的衣柜里
It's in the closet upstairs.
快 快 快
Quick, quick, quick.
午餐盒
Lunchbox.
可以了 我拿好钥匙了
All right. Okay. I got my keys.
不行
And... No.
别打开 亲爱的 我已经打包好了
No, no, honey, I already packed it.
好了 拿好你的书包 我们走
Here you go. Take your backpack. Let's go.
克里斯 我们走吧
Chris? Let's go.
-快点 孩子们 -我看到车了
- Come on, guys. - Oh, I see it.
啥 亲爱的 不 你不能穿这双鞋
What? Honey, no, you can't wear these.
-那好吧 - 我们会赶不上车的
- Okay. - We're gonna miss the bus.
走吧 走吧 走吧 快点
Let's go, let's go, let's go. Come on.
妈的
Shit!
注意言辞 妈妈
Language, Mom.
这里是社会服务部
Department of Social Services.
洛杉矶儿童保护服务部
事件类型 旷课
多娜
Oh, Donna,
虐待儿童
阿尔瓦雷兹家的案子有什么最新进展
what's the latest from the Alvarez case?
我打了好几通电♥话♥
I called several times.
但她就是不接
She's not answering the phone.
我带巡警去一下 那家人肯定出事了
I'm taking patrol over there. Something's up at that house.
是帕特里夏·阿尔瓦雷兹吗
Patricia Alvarez?
她怎么了 发生什么事了
Why? What's going on?
我们接到学校打来的电♥话♥
We got a call from the school.
阿尔瓦雷兹家的孩子们一直没去上学
Alvarez boys aren't going to class again.
好吧 那为什么是多娜去
Okay, well, why is Donna going over there?
我把一些你负责的案子转给别人了
I transferred some of your cases.
目前多娜有更多的精力
Now, Donna has more energy.
-更多精力吗 -她的时间也充裕一些
- More energy? - And more time.
她没有你那些外部责任
She doesn't have the outside responsibilities you have.
-她没有孩子 -她有家庭方面的支持
- She has no kids. - She has support at home.
因为她没像我一样丧夫
'Cause her husband isn't dead.
她这个星期每天都准时上班
She was on time every day this week.
行吗 但是相信我 我们都很理解你
All right? But believe me, we all understand.
真的吗
Do you?
感觉不像啊
Doesn't really feel like it.
上班时间少一点就可以多呆在家
Less time here, more time at home
这可能不是什么坏事
might not be such a bad thing.
帕特里夏·阿尔瓦雷兹不搭理多娜这种人
Patricia Alvarez isn't gonna talk to someone like Donna.
多娜这种人
"Someone like Donna"?
我的意思是她认识我
I just mean that she knows me.
四年来一直都是我负责这个家庭
I've been with that family for four years.
我看着那些孩子长大 帕特里夏很信任我
I've seen those kids grow up. Patricia trusts me.
她知道我也是个母亲
She knows that I'm a mom, too.
这份工作就是给孩子们谋幸福
The job is to do what's best for the kids.
行了 行了 这案子你先留着吧
Okay, okay, look. Just keep the case.
你这边文件工作完成就去找巡警吧
Once you get done here, check in with patrol.
-我不需要巡警 -带个警♥察♥一起去
- I don't need patrol. - Take an officer.
这可不是在请求你
That's not a request.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我自己能处理好这事 知道吗
You know what, I can handle this myself, okay?
我知道你行
I'm sure you can.
嗨 帕特里夏
Hi, Patricia.
你好吗
How are you?
孩子们在家吗
Are the boys home?
-女士 开门 -不 没关系
- Ma'am, open the door. - No, that's okay.
请你稍等一下
Just give us a second.
帕特里夏 孩子们在哪里
Patricia, where are the boys?
他们在安全的地方 安娜
They're somewhere safe, Anna.
我不知道发生了什么事
Look, I don't know what's going on,
但我可能是你处理好这件事唯一的希望
but I might be your best bet at clearing things up.
你可以让我进去 然后证明给我看
So why don't you let me in and you can show me that
他们像你所说的一样很安全
they're safe, like you said?
不 他不用进去
No, he doesn't even have to come inside.
行吗 就让我进去一下
Okay? Why don't you just let me in?
不行 我答应了她就我一个人进去
Uh-uh. Promised her that I'd go in alone.
我是为了加西亚警官
Yeah, out of respect for Officer Garcia.
你丈夫生前也是警♥察♥
Your husband was a police officer.
你觉得他会让你一个人进去吗
You think he'd let you go in there alone?
他会的 我知道
Yeah, I do.
我就呆在门口
I'll be right here.
谢谢您
Thank you.
帕特里夏 这里发生了什么
Patricia, what happened in here?
孩子们在哪里
Where are the boys?
如果你又喝酒了或者有什么
If you're drinking again or if you're having some kinda...
听
Listen.
什么
What?
你听到什么了
What do you hear?
她在哭
Her crying.
卡洛斯
Carlos?
托马斯
Tomas?
离那扇门远点 安娜
Get away from that door, Anna.
-帕特里夏 -出去 安娜
- Patricia... - Get out, Anna.
里面有什么
What do you have inside here?
帕特里夏 拜托 我只是
Patricia, please. I just...
出去
Get out!
请告诉我这里面有什么
Please, just tell me what's in here.
滚出去
Get out!
离那扇门远点
Stay away from that door!
-安娜 安娜 安娜 -我说了 滚出去
- Anna! Anna! Anna! - I told you! Get out!
我的天呐
Jesus Christ!
给我立刻放开她
Get off of her! Now!
别开门
Don't open the door!
-冷静 闭嘴 -再等一晚 安娜
- Calm down! Stop! - Just one more night, Anna!
我说冷静点
I said calm down!
再等一晚
Just one more night!
放开我
Let go of me!
你不会明白的
You don't understand!
天呐
Oh, my God!
请把门关上
Close the door, please.
她会伤害我们的
She'll hurt us.
她不会的
No, she won't.
我保证
I promise.
孩子们 一切都安排好了
Guys, everything's all settled.
你们会有温暖的床
You're gonna have warm beds,
热热的饭菜
and hot food,
还有淋浴间
and a shower.
可以吗
Okay?
天呐
My gosh!
那个伤口是怎么弄的
How did that happen?
她干的
She did it.
是你妈妈做的吗
电影精选列表