or La Llorona will come and steal them away.
所以这只是个民间传说
So it's a folktale?
对有些人来说是的
To some.
给
Here.
它见证了我经历过的许多寂寂黑夜
It has seen me through many dark nights.
希望它也能伴你左右
May it do the same for you.
谢谢 但比起我丈夫来
Oh, thank you but my husband was the religious one,
我不算一个虔诚的人
not me.
信仰无关乎宗教
You don't have to be religious to have faith.
克里斯
Chris?
克里斯
Chris!
萨姆
Sam?
萨姆
Sam?
萨姆
Sam?
发生什么了 亲爱的
What's going on, honey?
亲爱的 你的手臂怎么了
Honey, what happened to your arm?
我摔倒了
I fell.
看来摔得很重
That's quite a fall.
嘿
Hey.
我知道情况现在有些艰难
I know things are a little bit hard right now.
我也知道这个世界有时候似乎很可怕
And I know that the world sometimes seems scary.
但我在想
But I was thinking,
还记得爸爸过去说的吗
remember what Daddy used to say?
如果你害怕 但他不在身边时
About if you were scared and he wasn't there?
他说 只要你抱住米丝蒂
He'd tell you to hold onto to Misty
紧紧抱住
and you squeeze her really tight.
有没有感觉好点
Does it feel any better?
确实好点了 对吧
That feels a little bit better, right?
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
库普来了
Coop's here.
好了
Come on.
没事了 亲爱的
Come on, sweetie.
今天不太顺吗
Rough day, guys?
我们可以去看电视吗
Can we go watch TV?
当然
Sure.
干杯
Cheers?
这一天确实挺难受的吧
It's been that kinda day, huh?
-一周都是 -或者说一个月都是吗
- Week. - Month?
今年都不顺
Year.
我也说不清楚 他们也在努力坚持
I don't know. They're hanging in.
我想我们需要
I think we need...
时间
Time.
没错
Yeah.
还有偶尔叫个外卖♥♥
And the occasional takeout,
谢谢你
so thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
好吧 如果你没有心情谈论个人问题
Well, if you're not in the mood to talk personal problems,
那来谈谈公事怎么样
how about professional ones?
哦 不 又怎么了
Oh, no. What?
有关帕特里夏·阿尔瓦雷兹的
It's about Patricia Alvarez.
我们都知道她儿子的死肯定和她有关
We know that she had some involvement in her sons' deaths,
但她有极为可靠的不在场证明
but she has a solid alibi.
她常去的教堂里的几个教♥徒♥说
Several parishioners at her church say
在她儿子被带走的时间在教堂看到了她
they saw her at the time that her kids were taken.
确定吗
Really?
你知道她的事 先看看文件吧
You know her story. Just take a look at the file.
你可能会发现什么我没注意到的
Maybe you'll see something I missed.
我很乐意帮你 但她不愿见我
I would love to help you but she does not want to see me.
好吧 说是这么说
Well, that's just it.
她对你很生气
She's angry at you.
但我跟着你丈夫那么长时间里
And one of the first things
他教会我的最重要的事就是
your husband ever taught me is that...
愤怒的人会口无遮拦
Angry people love to talk.
是她干的
She did it.
克里斯
Chris.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
克里斯
Chris.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吧 宝贝
You okay, honey?
克里斯
Chris?
宝贝
Honey?
你没事吧
You all right?
没事吧 宝贝
You okay, honey?
克里斯
Chris?
克里斯
Chris?
宝贝 嘿
Honey. Hey.
起来
Come on.
嘿 醒醒
Hey, wake up.
发生什么了
What happened?
你梦游了 宝贝
You were sleepwalking, baby.
哦 我的宝贝
Oh, sweetie.
你只是梦游而已
You were just sleepwalking.
没事的
It's okay.
跟我来 跟我来 宝贝
Come on. Come on, baby.
我们去楼上 我们去睡觉
Let's get you upstairs. Let's go to sleep.
来
Come on.
你没事了
You're okay.
有人在这吗
Is there someone in here?
我丈夫是警♥察♥
Because my husband is a cop
他随时都可能到家
and he's gonna be home any minute now.
萨姆 克里斯
Sam! Chris!
孩子们 醒醒 开门
Kids, wake up! Open the door!
你在我家干什么
What are you doing in my house?
你在我家干什么
What are you doing in my house?
滚出我家
Get out of my house!
妈妈
Mom?
你怎么了
What happened?
没什么 没什么
Nothing. Nothing.
没事 宝贝 没事
Nothing, honey. Nothing.
我很抱歉 快进来 宝贝
I'm sorry. Come on in, honey.
继续走 继续走
Go on, go on.
今晚就在妈妈的床上睡 好吗
Why don't you sleep in Mommy's bed tonight, okay?
克里斯 把脚从我身上移开
Chris, get your foot off of me.
警♥察♥局 27辖区 中城区分局
怎么了
What?
帕特里夏
Patricia?
我对你儿子的死表示遗憾
I'm very sorry about your loss.
我甚至不敢想象你正在经历的悲痛
I can't even imagine how you must feel.
悲痛
How I feel?
我一点感觉也没有
I feel nothing.
因为我曾痛不欲生
Because I have felt the worst.
现在都结束了
I am done.
我不在乎他们会把我怎样
I don't care what they do to me.
坐在这的应该是你而不是我
You should be sitting here instead of me.
是你杀了我的孩子 不是我
You killed my boys, not me.
杀人犯
Asesina!
帕特里夏 你把他们锁起来
Patricia, you had them locked up.
我是把他们藏起来
I had them hidden.
但现在她夺走了他们
And now she has them!
她夺走了他们
She has them!
我的孩子
Mis hijos.
你的手臂怎么了
What happened to your arm?
你都经历了些什么 帕特里夏
What happened to you, Patricia?
哭泣的女人
La Llorona.
你的孩子
Your children,
他们听到她哭泣了吗
have they heard her crying?
他们感受到她眼泪中灼人的悲痛了吗
Have they felt the sting of her tears?
他们会的 很快
They will. Soon.
她会来找他们的
And she will come for them.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为我让她这样做
Because I told her to.
电影精选列表