别这样 帕特里夏
No, Patricia...
你知道吗 当我的孩子死去时
You know, when my boys died,
我没有向上帝祈求拯救他们
I didn't pray to God for their salvation.
相反 我向她祈求
Instead, I prayed to her.
我祈求
I prayed,
我不断地祈求 不断地向她祈求
and I prayed, and I prayed to her
把我的孩子还给我
to give my children back to me
让你孩子当替死鬼
and take yours instead.
萨姆
Sam?
萨姆
Sam?
克里斯
Chris!
怎么了
What?
克里斯
Chris!
克里斯
Chris!
扭得挺严重 小伙子
Sprained this pretty bad, champ.
库珀 嗨
Cooper, hi.
怎么了
What?
医院打电♥话♥来了
The hospital called?
是啊
Yeah.
儿童福利检查
Welfare check.
萨曼莎 你是怎么被烧伤的
Samantha, how did you get those burns?
你呢 克里斯
How about you, Chris?
我告诉过你 我摔倒了
I told you, I fell.
是真的吗
Is that true?
你妈妈当时在哪里
Where was your mom?
安娜 你知道你不能在这里
Anna, you know you can't be here.
别这样 多娜 我不会
Oh, come on, Donna. I wouldn't...
他们想掩护你
They're trying to protect you.
他们告诉你的是真♥相♥
They're telling you the truth.
我永远不会伤害我的孩子
I would never hurt my kids.
她说得对
She's right.
你不能在这里
You can't be here.
你可能不相信 但我也不想来这里
You may not believe this, but I hate having to be here.
我答应过你♥爸♥爸我会照顾你们的
I promised your dad I'd watch out for you guys.
所以如果你需要什么
So if you ever need anything,
打电♥话♥给我 行吗
just call me. Got it?
我们只能释放帕特里夏·阿尔瓦雷兹
We had to release Patricia Alvarez.
没有足够的证据起诉她
Didn't have enough to charge her.
也许不是她干的
Maybe she didn't do it.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我不知道 算了吧
I don't know. Never mind.
安娜
Anna,
不管发生了什么事
whatever's going on here,
处理好
fix it.
爸爸 我恋爱了 这辈子第一次
Dad, for the first time in my life, I'm in love.
那很严肃
That's very serious.
嘿
Hey.
她也爱我 爸爸
And she loves me, Dad.
克里斯
Chris...
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
亲爱的 我要知道到底发生了什么
Honey, I need to know what really happened.
我看见一个女人
I saw a woman.
在房♥子里
In the house?
在萨曼莎的房♥间里
In Samantha's room.
我以为是萨姆 但
I thought it was Sam but...
那女人穿着白衣服
A woman in a white dress.
她在哭
She was crying.
她想要我们
She wants us.
她想让我们成为她的
She wants us to be hers.
噢 妈妈 疼
Ow. Mom, that hurts.
洗一下
Rinsing.
你相信我
You believe me?
是
Yes.
我相信
I do.
萨姆
Sam?
萨姆 萨姆
Sam! Sam!
萨姆 打开门 萨姆
Sam! Open the door! Sam!
字幕
Sam!
怎么了 你怎么样了
What happened? What happened to you?
亲爱的
Honey.
你还好吧 怎么了
You okay? What happened?
萨姆
Sam?
萨姆
Sam?
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈 妈妈
Mom. Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
逃
Go!
逃 快跑
Go! Run!
逃
Go!
快跑
Run!
快跑
Run!
逃
Go!
快跑
Run!
我知道这听起来难以置信
I know it sounds hard to believe.
几年前
A few years ago,
我对传说 神话
I placed little stock in legends, myths,
中的那些午夜幽灵故事将信将疑
things that go bump in the night.
但那之后
But then,
发生了一件事
there was an incident
和洋娃娃有关
with a doll.
它开阔了我的眼界
It opened my mind
对那些灵异的事件
to possibilities out of the ordinary.
你能帮我们吗
Can you help us?
教会有一些合作的人
The Church works with people
专门处理这种情况
who specialize in situations like this.
好的
Okay.
但要找到他们 我们必须通过总教区
But to get to them, we'd have to go through the archdiocese.
需要多长时间
How long does that take?
一个案件最快也要几个星期才能通过
At its best, several weeks for a case to be approved.
不
No.
可能还有别的办法
There may be another way.
虽然并非正统 但他是本地人
It's unorthodox, but he's local.
但是 如果你选择这条路
However, if you choose this route,
我必须遵守教会的戒律
I must obey the laws of the Church,
我不能参与这个过程
and remove myself from this process.
正如我所说 他的方法是非正统的
As I said, his methods are unorthodox.
至于教会 嗯
And the Church, well,
教会与他道不同 不相为谋
the Church has their ways, and he has his.
这就是他几年前放弃身份的原因
It's why he abandoned the collar years ago.
他以前是个牧师
He used to be a priest.
是
Yes.
但现在 他是一个信仰治疗者
But now, he's a faith healer.
一个游走在宗教和科学之间的萨满
A shaman who operates on the fringes of religion and science.
一个巫医
A curandero.
别碰任何东西 好吗
Don't touch anything, okay?
你好 打扰了
Hola. Excuse me.
我以前见过你
Um... I've seen you before.
阿尔瓦雷兹家的追悼会上
The Alvarez memorial.
对吗
Yes?
对 我是她的社工
Yes. I was her case worker.
好吧 如果你只是来我店里发呆
Well, if you've come just to gawk at my shop,
恕我不能奉陪
I have more important things to do.
是吗 我也认为
You know what, I don't think that
我们没来对地方 抱歉
we're in the right spot. I'm sorry.
走吧 孩子们
Come on, guys.
你以前见过这个吗
Have you seen this before?
见过
Yes.
这是什么
What is it?
教会可以帮助你
The Church can help you.
不不 求你了 教会让我们到这里找你
No, no, no, please. The Church sent us here, to you.
电影精选列表