don't lift your foot off that pressure place. Easy. Easy. Easy.
脚都不可以离开压力板 慢慢来
Just breathe, be calm, all right? Nice and slow, on three.
放轻松 冷静点 慢慢来 数到三就开始
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我听你的… 好
On three. One...
数到三就开始 一…
two... Easy. Hold up, hold up.
二 慢慢来 抬起来 起来…
You got it, you got it.
等等 好样的
Easy, easy, easy.
慢慢来
Move your foot back nice and slow.
慢慢把脚往后拉
Thanks. Holy shit.
谢谢你 我的老天
My money says he's got this whole canyon rigged.
我打赌他把整个峡谷都埋了炸♥药♥
Oh, shit.
该死
Run!
快跑
We're good up here for now.
眼下这里很安全
I'm gonna kill... You heard me, Cooper?
我要宰了他 听见了吗 库柏?
What happened to poking the bear?
激怒对手管用吗?
I'm gonna carve this bear a new asshole.
我要宰了这个混♥蛋♥
He's close.
他就在附近
He likes to admire his handiwork.
他喜欢欣赏自己的杰作
Harrigan.
哈雷根
Back up.
往后退
Back up.
往后退
God!
天啊
Cooper? Get out of the truck!
库柏 下车
It's over!
结束了
Come on, man, get out of the truck.
快点 老兄 下车
Get out of the truck!
下车
You shoot, I pull the pin as I fall.
如果你开枪 我倒下时会拉保险针
Put the gun down.
把枪放下
Come on, Coop. You don't want to do that. Put down the grenade.
别这样 库柏 不会这样做 把手榴弹放下
No. I don't work for you anymore. You can't tell me what to do.
我再替你卖♥♥命了 你不能命令我
It doesn't matter who you work for.
你替谁卖♥♥命不重要
Put down the grenade. Come on. We don't have to...
快把手榴弹放下 别这样 老兄 我们没必要…
Put the gun down, Will.
把枪放下 威尔
No, no, no. Crazy son of a bitch.
你这个疯子 你向来都是个疯子
You always were. I'm slipping here.
你总是那么疯狂 我要拉了
You don't have to... Okay, okay, hey, hey, hey, hey. Easy, easy.
你没必要… 好吧 好吧 别紧张
All right, Coop.
好吧 库柏
You win.
你赢了
No gun.
我没枪了
Now it's your turn.
现在该你了
Put down that grenade.
把手榴弹放下
Put down the fucking grenade.
把该死的手榴弹放下
Motherfucker.
混♥蛋♥…
Fuck you!
去你的
Cooper. You don't have to do this!
库柏 你没必要这样做
Yes, I... do!
我一定要
I know Raul threatened to kill you.
我知道劳尔威胁要杀死你
Yeah. And if it's between you and me, I choose me every time.
是的 如果在你我之间选择 我每次都会选自己
God damn it.
该死
Shit, no way!
可恶 太扯了
Back off. I said back off.
后退 我叫你后退
That bastard wants to blow us up.
那个混♥蛋♥想把我们炸飞
You let him go?
你却放他走?
You don't know everything that's going on. Freeze! Hands above your head!
你根本不了解情况 不许动 举起手来
Shit. Great.
该死 太好了
Stop!
别跑
Slippery little fuck.
这个兔崽子真狡猾
Gotcha.
搞定你了
Will?
威尔?
Will, can you hear me? Hold on, buddy. Hold on. Easy.
威尔 能听到我的声音吗?撑住 哥们 撑住 别紧张
Give me a first aid kit. Holy shit.
把急救医药箱给我 可恶
Oh, God.
老天
Sucks!
太没劲了
Is he dead?
他死了吗?
Closer.
靠近一点
Will. Hang in there, buddy. Can you hear me? It's his arm.
威尔?撑住 哥们?你能听到我吗?他胳膊中枪
Hang in there, buddy. Will! Hold on.
撑住 哥们 老兄 等等
Is Will Tanner dead? Yes or no. I'm not sure.
威尔·泰纳到底死了吗? 我不确定
Well, find out!
快搞清楚
Move the drone closer! I need to know!
让无人机飞近一点 我想知道
Easy, easy.
慢慢来
It looks like he is still alive.
他好像还活着
You're damn lucky. Wound's a through-and-through.
你真走运 子弹射穿 伤口很干净
Bullet missed your vital organs. These will help with the pain.
子弹没打中重要器官 这些可以止痛
You done?
完事了吗?
No, he's under arrest. For what?
不 他被捕了 什么罪名?
He's wanted for two murders. Possibly a third.
他因两宗谋杀遭到通缉 有可能还有第三宗
Jesus!
老天
Honey, I'm home!
宝贝 我回家了
Hey, there, cowboy. I got a present for you.
你好 牛仔 我给你带礼物来了
Put that down right now!
马上把手榴弹放下
What, Cooper, you're back to finish the job?
怎么了 库柏?你回来完成任务?
No. I'm here to help.
不 我是来帮忙的
Can you walk?
你能走路吗?
All right. Hey, you. Stay face down on the ground.
好的 脸朝下趴在地上
In fact, you guys give me a minute.
你们稍等一会儿
I got an idea.
我想到一个办法
What the hell did you just do? I just bought us some time.
你刚才干了什么? 我争取到一点时间
He's bat-shit crazy. You do realize that, right?
他是个彻头彻尾的疯子 你知道这点吧?
Dead man walking.
你死定了
Please, Will. Run, hide, bleed.
拜托你 威尔 逃亡藏匿 受伤流血
The longer you live, the more money I make.
你活得越久 我赚钱越多
Right up to the moment someone puts a bullet in your head.
直到有人射穿你脑袋那一刻
You all right?
你没事吧?
They went that way? Yeah, they went over there.
哪边?哪边吗? 是的 他们朝那个方向去了
Why did you come back, Coop? You saved my life.
你为何回来 库柏? 你救了我一命
I figured might as well return the favor.
我想还个人情
Look, man. I didn't want to do any of this.
听着 我根本不想这样
Welcome to the club. How'd they get to you?
深有同感 他们怎么说服你的?
A few nights ago, put a gun in my mouth,
几天前的一个晚上 我醒来后 发现嘴里有把枪
it was either I kill you or they were gonna...
如果我不杀你 他们就会杀我的…
Hold on. Is that my old man in the middle of the road? Stop the truck.
等等 站在路中♥央♥那人 是我的老爸吗?停车
shit!
该死
Jesus, Will. Have you been shot?
老天 威尔 你中枪了吗?
I'm fine, Dad. What're you doing here?
我没事 老爸 你来这里干什么?
Well, I found this in my truck. Where you dropped it.
我在车里发现的 你落下的
So I figured this is where you were headed.
我想你就是你的目的地
I also figured I owe you
你打了我一拳
a pop in the mouth for that sucker punch you gave me.
我应该血债血还 给你一枪
But seeing as how you're all shot up... Oh, son of a bitch!
但看见你中枪…混♥蛋♥
Okay. I'll call it square. Nothing like a father's love.
好吧 我们扯平了 父爱无边
Going out there is suicide. Yeah, I know, but I'm done runnin', Pop.
去那里是自寻死路 我明白 但我不想跑了 老爸
This Raul wants me. So, here I come.
劳尔想要我的命 我就去找他
I should have believed you from the beginning.
我应该从开始就相信你
Listen, I know you say all your violence is behind you.
我知道你说 已将腥风血雨抛诸脑后
But if you come across that bastard,
不过你要找到那个混♥蛋♥
you put his ass in the ground. You understand me?
干掉他 明白吗?
You got it. All right. You get in my truck.
没问题 好 你用我的车
This truck's all over the police scanner.
警方在追捕他的车
Dad, listen. I said you're not part of this.
老爸 听着 我说过不要你插手
I'm your father, son.
我是你老爸 儿子
Look at that. Here we go.
看看 开始了
Fuck!
该死
Put me on the board.
让我参赛
Put me on the board! Really?
让我参赛 真的要这样?
If Will Tanner survives, I won't be able to cover the line.
如果威尔·泰纳不死 我将无法弥补损失
And I will lose everything.
我会一无所有
Either someone else kills him...
如果其他人杀不了他
or I do.
我来动手
Put it on the board.
让我参加竞赛