Will Tanner's luck hold on?
威尔·泰纳的运气会一直好下去吗?
Will he survive?
荣誉出品 他会活命吗?
Do any of you have the stones to bet it all
有没有人敢赌上一切
that Tanner will survive my little game?
泰纳在我的游戏中会活命?
Ladies and gentlemen, place your bets!
各位 请下注
That's funny!
真有趣
Place your bets!
请下注
Let's go.
走吧
What? You got a better idea?
怎么了?你有更好的主意?
Yeah, I do.
是的 我有
Looks brand new.
这把枪看起来崭新的
Raul gave it to me. It's clean, no serial number.
劳尔给我的 没有记录 也没有序号♥
Was supposed to use it on you.
是用来杀你的
Glad you didn't. Don't make me regret that.
真高兴你没这样做 别让我后悔
What the hell?
搞什么? 该死 崔维斯
Get out! Get out!
快出去
Jesus!
天啊
Grand on the table, bets all in?
奖金放在桌上 都下注了吗?
Not yet.
还没有
Go, go, go!
快
Shit.
该死
Where is my drone? Closing in on the target.
我的无人机呢? 接近目标
Hey, you should be there when he buys it.
他上钩时 你应该站在那里
You know, standing over him, big game hunter-style.
站在他面前 一副游戏猎人的派头
Are you mocking me?
你在取笑我吗?
Is that what you're doing?
是吗?
No, I... I would never.
不 我绝不会…
Merrick built his empire on blood.
梅里克用鲜血打造他的帝国
He fought and scraped to earn the respect
他艰苦奋战
of all the people that worked for him.
赢得手下人的尊重
But I don't.
但是我不会
It's five times greater than anything
跟他梦寐以求的成就相比
he would have ever dreamed of.
我的建树更加宏大
Because I honor something bigger than respect...
因为我信奉比尊重更强大的东西
fear.
恐惧
Tell me...
告诉我…
do you fear me?
你怕我吗?
Yes, I do. Good.
是的 我怕 很好
Not good. Not good. We're losing power. I think he hit the engine.
大事不妙 他打中引擎 车失去动力了
Come on. Inside, inside! Clear out, people!
我们需要掩护 快进去 大家快走开
What? What're you... Listen, we don't want any trouble.
怎么了?为什么… 听着 我们不想惹麻烦
But there's some asshole out there with a rifle.
外面那个混♥蛋♥有步♥枪♥
Yeah? And there's a bitch in here with a shotgun.
是吗?我这个女煞星有猎枪
Listen. Listen to me, okay? We go out there, we're both dead.
听着 听我说 我们出去 肯定死定了
Not my problem.
与我无关
I'm calling the police.
我要报♥警♥
Good!
很好
I'm sorry.
对不起
You see Travis? No, I don't see him.
看见崔维斯了吗? 没看见
Yeah. I know the guy.
我了解他
He'll take up a position, wait for us to pop our heads out.
他会占据一个位置 等待我们出现 然后一枪崩掉我们的脑袋
I'm thinking right up there.
我想他就在那上面
Perfect vantage point. He can cover the entire front.
那个位置很有利 可以覆盖前面整片区域
Take this.
拿着
Listen, we're sorry about all this, okay? Screw you.
听着 对不起 去死吧
Pick up. Pick up. Dad.
但愿他在家 快接电♥话♥ 老爸
You okay, son? Yeah.
你没事吧 儿子? 是的
Listen... I need your help.
听着 我需要你帮忙
Jesus!
老天 该死
Take cover! Protect the girl.
找掩护 保护那个女人
Are you okay? Yeah.
你没事吧? 是的
Just stay down!
趴下
Shit.
可恶
$10,000. $10,000.
一万 一万
I want mine! Okay.
我想要我的 没问题
Gas! Come on!
催♥泪♥弹♥ 快
Come on. Follow me! Stop, stop, stop!
快点 跟我来 停下
Come with me. Keep your head down. Keep your head down.
跟我来 把头低下
Stay right here. You're gonna be safe.
待在这里别动 这里很安全
Everything's gonna be all right. Just keep your head down.
马上就没事了 把头低下就好
Get into the truck, come on!
哈雷根 快去车那边
No. Gas.
我没子弹了
Gas, gas, gasoline! Go, go, go!
汽油 快跑
Dad. Come on.
老爸 老爸 快点
Where you been, Dad?
老爸 你去哪里了 老爸?
Will, what the hell happened? Where's Lange?
威尔 到底是怎么回事?兰格呢?
He's dead. He tried to kill me, too.
他死了 他也想杀死我
Hey, Frank, long time.
你好 法兰克 好久没见
Fuck!
可恶
Damn it!
该死
Hey, you wouldn't happen to have a flask
你的车上没小酒瓶之类的…
or something dangerous on you, would you?
危险东西吧?
As a matter of fact...
事实上…
Here we go. You, sir, are still my hero.
给 老兄 你依然是大英雄
That's good, Will.
太好了 威尔
If all this is true, we got to call in the big guns, the Feds, maybe.
如果真是这么回事 我们得联络大人物 或许要找联邦调查局
I got some contacts we can reach out to in D.C.
我在华府有几个熟人
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
等等
If all this is true... how is anybody supposed to believe me if you don't?
如果这一切是真的 如果你都不信我 其他人怎么会信?
Son, it is a lot to process.
儿子 有点难理解
A lot to process? I killed two people today, Pop.
有点难理解?我今天杀了两个人 老爸
Try processing that. Killing a man is hard, I know.
试着理解这个吧 杀人不容易 我懂
I took over the family business, tried to make you proud. I fucked up.
我接管家族生意 努力让你以我为荣 我搞砸了
I was done trying to be like you. But here I am.
我不想再追随你的脚步 但我落到这个地步
My father's son.
有其父必有其子
Shit. Stop!
该死 停车
Easy, easy, easy.
慢慢来
Oh, shit. That's close.
该死 好险
Guess who this belongs to? Cooper.
猜猜这是谁的? 库柏
Hey. Check it out.
看看吧
What do you think? An invitation?
你觉得是什么?邀请吗?
Yeah. No, thanks.
是的 不用了 谢谢
How about we just get back in the truck and we pull a u-ey,
我们还是上车吧 掉头
and we get the hell out of here? A detour.
离开这个鬼地方 绕路
He's leading us right into this trap.
那条路线特意把我们引入这个陷阱
You think our good old buddy Cooper is just, what, gonna let us drive away?
你认为我们的好哥们库柏会轻易让我们开车离开?
Worth a shot. No, we find Cooper now...
值得一试 不 如果我们找到库柏
and maybe he'll lead us to Raul.
可以顺藤摸瓜找到劳尔
We find Cooper now, and we get our asses blown to shit.
也有可能找到库柏后 我们会被炸得稀巴烂
What the...
什么…
What the fuck you doing, Dad? What's it look like?
你在干什么 老爸? 你看呢?
Raul doesn't want anything to do with you. He wants a piece of me.
劳尔跟你无冤无仇 他想要我的命
So you just go home! Not on your life, son.
你回家吧 绝不可能 儿子
Let's go.
走吧
I did not see that comin'.
真没想到
Hey.
嗨
Are you sure we are in the right place?
你确定是这里吗?
What do you think? Yeah.
让我想想
Yeah, we're in the right place.
对 就是这里
Come on. Just watch your step.
来吧 小心点
You know what? Enough of this shit.
知道吗?我受够了
Cooper, I'm here.
库柏 我在这里
Show yourself!
现身吧
You really think it's a good idea to poke the bear?
你真的认为激怒对手 是明智之举吗?
Where you at? Come on!
你在哪里?来吧
Shit. Will?
该死 威尔?
Shit.
该死
Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
开什么玩笑?
A foot in diameter. This is a nasty mine. Okay.
直径一英尺 这个地雷威力很大 好吧
You're gonna slide your foot back. But whatever you do,
把你的脚向后滑 不过无论你怎样