Welcome, everyone!
欢迎光临
Tonight...
今晚…
I have something very special.
我准备了特别节目
For years,
数年来
I have entertained all of you.
我为大家带来无限娱乐
Have I not? Yes.
是这样吗? 是的
And some of you,
我让你们中有些人
I have made very rich.
腰缠万贯
Hell, yeah.
的确如此
Some...
有些人…
have made me a little richer.
让我更加富有
Time to place your bets.
下注的时候到了
Yeah.
好耶
Let me do... What do you think you are doing?
让我来… 你在干什么?
It was my idea.
这是我的主意
You will not make a move unless I say.
我下令之前 你不能轻举妄动
Understood?
明白吗?
Then let's begin. Yeah!
开始吧 好耶
God, I hate this place. I'm freezing my balls off out here.
老天 我痛恨这个地方 冻死我了
You ain't got no balls.
说得没错 你本来就是个孬种
Don't worry about the cold, worry about the snakes.
冷不是问题 还是担心蛇吧
Great, I hate snakes.
太好了 我最讨厌蛇
Full gear, boss? Yeah. All right, listen up, guys.
全副武装吗 老大? 是的 听好了 兄弟们
We're on the clock. Harrigan, how far?
时间紧迫 哈雷根 有多远?
Alright, just over this ridge line, we got about two hours' slot.
好 沿着山脊线走 大概两小时
Hey, Michaels, do everybody a favor
麦克斯 帮大家一个忙
and don't shoot yourself this time.
这次别开枪误伤自己
Check your comms.
检查通讯
Cooper, what're you doing? No incendiaries, not necessary.
库柏 你在干什么?不需要燃♥烧♥弹♥ 用不着
Oh, come on. How about a smoke, boss? Everyone likes a little smoke.
别这样 来点烟雾吧 老大?大家都喜欢烟雾
We do this fast. Get the package, get out.
我们速战速决 拿到货物后就走
Simple snatch-and-grab.
把人抓到就完成任务
Target is Cyrus Merrick, 61,
目标是赛勒斯·梅里克 61岁
wanted for extortion, illegal gambling, attempted murder...
因敲诈 非法聚赌 和谋杀未遂遭到通缉
the list goes on.
罪行数不胜数
What's the bounty? You know what it is.
赏金有多少? 你知道有多少
Half a million.
50万
Deadly force is not an option, boys. If we kill him, we don't get paid.
不准使用致命武力 兄弟们 如果他丧命 我们拿不到报酬
So, aim for the knees.
瞄准膝盖就行
Got it? Yeah.
明白吗? 是的
Let's grab that payday.
我们去赚赏金吧
Once I inject the drug,
我注射药物后
we will start the clock. Yeah!
立即开始计时 好
I have pulled these two homeless men off the streets.
我把这两个流浪汉从街上抓来
No one knows they're here, and no one will ever miss them.
没人知道他们在这里 也没人会注意到他们失踪
Lange, you're point. Let's move out.
兰格 你当尖兵 我们行动
Copy.
收到
Cooper, Michaels, with me. Harrigan, Lange, to the right.
库柏 麦克斯 跟我走 哈雷根 兰格 往右
Travis, get up on top of this truck and provide some cover.
崔维斯 去车顶 给我们掩护
On me.
听我命令
Bargain is 1,000.
参赛金为一千块
Which one will die first?
谁先死?
And how long will it take?
多久后会死?
two hundred! three hundred!
两百块 三百块
You just do it!
就是你了
Hey, what you doing? Hey, stop it.
嘿 你在干什么?嘿 快停下
Hey, there's not supposed to be any operations right now.
嘿 现在不是工作时间
Would you get get out of that thing.
马上下来
Don't kill them. The legs. Aim for the legs.
不能杀人 腿 瞄准腿
Oh, shit.
可恶
Let's go.
走吧
Let him die, let him die.Come on!Old man.
生还是死?快点 老东西
I win!
我赢了
He died!
他死翘翘了
Bail enforcement. Everybody on the ground, hands behind your backs.
赏金猎人公♥司♥ 所有人都趴下 手背在背后
Get the laptop, wipe the hard drives and meet me outside.
清空笔记型电脑硬盘 在外面等我
Cyrus Merrick, you're wanted for illegal gambling,
赛勒斯梅里克 你因非法聚赌…
extortion and attempted murder. You're coming with us.
敲诈和谋杀未遂遭到通缉 跟我们走
Fuck you.
去死吧
Your right, your right!
进攻
11 o'clock!
11点钟方向
It's over, Cyrus. Come with us, and make it easy on yourself.
完蛋了 赛勒斯 跟我们走 别为难自己
Easy? Nothing in this life is easy, bounty hunter.
为难?这辈子凡事都不容易 赏金猎人
What have you done, Will?
你干了什么 威尔?
How are we going to explain this to the cops?
我们怎么跟警方解释?
I understand a deal has been struck
据我所知 被告和检方之间…
between the defendant and the prosecution.
达成了一笔交易
Yes, Your Honor. Mr. Tanner has changed his plea to guilty.
是的 法官大人 泰纳先生已认罪
Will Tanner.
威尔·泰纳
You've been found guilty of involuntary manslaughter
你误杀罪名成立
and are hereby sentenced to two years suspended
因此被判处停职两年
and five years' probation to commence
和五年缓刑
at the end of your suspended sentence period.
缓刑于停职期结束后开始
Mr. Tanner...
泰纳先生
I don't like bounty hunters.
我不喜欢赏金猎人
We have police for a reason.
警♥察♥自然有其存在的理由
Trained professionals whose job it is to go after the bad guys,
受训精良的专业人士 其工作是抓捕坏蛋
not gun-toting cowboys.
而不是舞刀弄枪的牛仔
You so much as spit on my sidewalk,
你若胆敢在人行道上吐痰 我就会毫不留情
and I will happily throw your ass in prison for the full two years.
让你服刑整整两年
Am I clear?
明白了吗?
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
I don't want to see you in here again.
我不想在法庭上再见到你
I'm done with that life, Your Honor.
我受够那种日子了 法官大人
We're adjourned.
休庭
Dad.
老爸
Hey, Dad!
喂 老爸
Hey, Dad.
喂 老爸
Will?
威尔?
Yeah, hand me a 3/16.
是的 给我一把扳手
So, they didn't lock you up after all?
他们没把你关起来?
No, I took a plea. You took a plea. You gave up.
不 我认罪了 你认罪 放弃了
I killed a man, Dad. He was a criminal.
我杀了人 老爸 他是罪犯
Piece of shit murderer. You could've beat that.
该死的凶手 你可以打赢官司的
Yeah. If I keep my nose clean, I don't have to do any time.
如果我不惹麻烦 就不用坐牢
I got off easy. Easy?
判得很轻 很轻?
Easy?
很轻?
Yeah, you got off easy.
是的 判得很轻
What about the family business?
家族生意呢?
It took me 30 years to build it.
我花了30年来创建家族生意
You and that band of idiots, took you 10 minutes to tear it down.
你和那群笨蛋 一瞬间就将其毁于一旦
I'm sorry. Sorry?
对不起 对不起?
Sorry ain't gonna give me back my reputation, boy.
道歉无法挽回我的声誉 儿子
Listen, Dad, I came here to tell you that I can't do this anymore.
听着 老爸 我特意来告诉你 我不想再这样了
I'm out, Dad.
我不干了 老爸
You came here to tell me you're out?
你来这里 就为了告诉我你不干了?
I give my boy the family business,
我把家族生意交给儿子
and he just pisses it away.
他却将其荒废
I should have known better.
我不该这么傻
Yeah, I should have known better.
没错 我不该这么傻
Here we go.
好了
Thanks, Pop. Got it?
谢谢 老爸 没问题吧?
Yeah.
是的
You know, Dad, all I want in life is peace and quiet.
老爸 我这辈子 只渴望平静安宁的日子
Just... no guns, no fugitives.
没有枪 也不用抓逃犯
Right, right, right.
没错
You never had what it takes, Will. Too soft.
你向来都没这个本事 威尔 太软弱
Too much like your mother.
太像你妈了
God, I miss that woman. Every goddamn day.
老天 我真想她 每一天
Hey, Danni. So you got something for me.
你好 达妮 你帮我谋到差事了