She's not pretty, but she does the job.
那辆车样子不好看 但能派上用场
Or has done, right? Yeah, I got it.
你记得怎么处理吧? 是的 没问题
Sorry the pay's not better. Tough times, you know?
抱歉 报酬不怎么样 行情不好
Yeah. Tell me about it.
太赞同了
So, this place still your dad's?
这地方还是你老爸的?
I actually own it with him now. Oh. Look at you.
我现在也是老板 了不起
All right, go ahead and check her out. All right.
好 去看看吧 好
She capable of towing anything?
能拖动东西吗?
You're just gonna have to find out for yourself.
你用用就知道了
Fair enough.
说得好
Not too shabby, right?
不算太糟糕吧?
You know what, Danni? I think she'll work just fine.
知道吗 达妮?这辆车肯定没问题
I'm going to put you on top of the overtime list.
如果有加班 我第一个找你
I don't know what to say.
我真不知道说什么好
Thanks, Danni. I appreciate it. No problem.
谢了 达妮 真的很感谢 不客气
So, Danni, I'll wait for your call.
达妮 我等你的通知
Will, come in.
威尔 请回答
Hey, Danni, go ahead.
达妮 请说
We got a breakdown on the Interstate. Go to bunker 40.
州际公路上有车抛锚 40号♥路标往北
About 10 minutes off, Danni.
我十分钟后到 达妮
Call for a tow?
你叫拖车了?
Will? Michaels? How you been, man?
威尔? 麦克斯?近来如何 老兄?
I'm good. Well, I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere, but good.
还不错 被困住荒郊野地 不过还不错
So, what's going on? It just died on me.
怎么回事? 熄火了
I'll tell you what, do me a favor, jump in there,
这样吧 帮我一个忙
turn... turn it over for me and I'll see what's up.
上车发动引擎 我看看怎么回事
I think I see the problem. Sit tight. I'll be right back.
我知道哪里出问题了 坐着别动 我马上回来
Go ahead and try it now.
发动引擎 试试看
Thought the battery was dead, but one of the contacts was loose.
我以为没电池了 原来是有个接触器松了
You're good to go. Thanks.
没事了 谢谢
Look, I passed a little cantina maybe a mile back.
听着 我路过一家小酒店 一英里之外
Buy you a cold one for old time's sake?
请你喝啤酒叙叙旧?
Are you kidding me? Let's do it. I'll see you over there.
开什么玩笑?走吧 酒吧见
Thank you.
谢了
Check that out, Michaels. You see it? It's just a drone.
看看 麦克斯 看见了吗? 该死 无人机
Oh, they're everywhere these days. They're kids.
无人机现在无处不在 那些小孩子
Hey, you okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah, yeah. No, I'm fine.
是的 我没事
You don't look okay.
你看起来不怎么好
What's going on?
怎么回事?
What the hell's going on?
到底是怎么回事?
I have to kill you, Will.
我必须杀了你 威尔
Stay down. Just stay down. Stay down.
趴下 趴下就好
He's coming around here.
他过来了
What the fuck you doing?
你在干什么?
Why are you doing this? I don't want to, I have to.
你为何这么干? 我不想 我别无选择
Or they'll kill me and my sister.
否则他们会杀了我和我妹妹
Who's gonna kill your sister? Who threatened you?
谁要杀你妹妹?谁威胁你?
Who threatened your sister? Talk to me.
谁威胁要杀死你妹妹 告诉我
Don't. Don't do it. Stop!
别这样 住手
Michaels. Michaels!
麦克斯 麦克斯
So, the victim, Ryan Michaels,
死者莱恩麦克斯…
he didn't want to kill you, but he was trying to kill you.
他不想杀你 但他企图杀你
I know how it sounds, Officer.
我知道听起来很荒谬 警官
But it was self-defense. You can ask anybody in there.
这是正当防卫 你可以问里面的人
Friends don't try to kill each other for no reason.
朋友不会无缘无故地相互残杀
You've been convicted of manslaughter. Is that right?
你的误杀罪名成立 对吗…
That has nothing to do with this. Answer the question.
那件事与此事无关 回答问题
Yeah.
是的
I compared the story and the waitress has video...
他们都证实了他的说词 女招待有录影可以证明
Okay. Can you take her inside?
好 你去处理里面的事
Am I being charged? No.
我会被起诉吗? 不会
Witnesses confirmed your story. You're free to go. For now.
证人证实了你的说词 你眼下可以走了
Don't leave the state. A man died here, Mr. Tanner.
别离开这里 这里出了一条人命 泰纳先生
Someone's gotta pay for that.
必须有人付出代价
Yes, Officer. All right.
好的 长官 好
You can't stay out of trouble
不出十分钟
for 10 goddamn minutes, can you? Don't start, Dad.
你就惹祸上身? 别说了 老爸
This guy Michaels,
这个家伙 麦克斯
he comes out of nowhere with "Hey, how you doing?"
他凭空冒出来找你
And then "Boom!"
然后他突然起兴
Tries to whack you between cervezas? Seriously.
在喝啤酒时想杀了你?没什么玩笑?
Yeah, I know, it doesn't make any sense.
对 我明白这毫无道理
No, it doesn't. Tell me what's going on.
的确讲不通 告诉我怎么回事
I don't know. Bullshit.
我不知道 胡说
Why don't you try taking my side for once? I'm here, aren't I?
你为何从来不站在我这一边? 我不是在这里吗?
People act out of self-interest, that's life, true and simple.
人们为了谋求自我利益而行事 这就是生活 简单纯粹
Now, this friend of yours tried to blow your head off.
你的朋友想打崩你的头
Which means you did something.
这说明你干了什么事
What did you do, Will? I don't know.
你干了什么 威尔? 我不知道
Who the hell is that?
那个家伙是谁?
Hey, Will. Lange.
嗨 威尔 兰格
Dad, this is James Lange. He was part of my team.
老爸 这是詹姆士兰格 他曾是我的组员
Yeah, I remember you. Pretty good with a gun as I recall.
我记得你 你玩枪很有一手
I can hold my own.
我能握住自己的枪
It's good to see you, man.
真高兴见到你 老兄
So, what brings you out this way?
什么风把你吹来了?
Well, I heard what happened with Michaels.
我听说了麦克斯的事
How did you hear? It happened an hour ago.
你怎么听说的?此事一小时前才发生
Word travels fast, you know. Show me your hand, shithead.
消息传得很快 把手伸出来 笨蛋
Asshole's packing. I can explain that.
这个混♥蛋♥有枪 我能解释
Okay, okay. Nice and slow.
好 慢慢来
All right.
好吗?
PI. So you're a PI now.
私♥人♥侦♥探♥? 你现在是私♥人♥侦♥探♥?
It still doesn't answer my question.
你还是没回答我的问题
I have an answer for that, too. Okay. Slow as you can, little buddy.
还有那个问题的答案 好 慢慢来 小子
I got it. It's a police scanner. That's all.
找到了 我有一部 警方扫描器 就这样
They ran your sheet over the air. I heard the whole thing.
他们检查你的犯罪记录 我都听到了
I know why Michaels tried to kill you, Will.
我知道麦克斯为何想杀你 威尔
Take a ride with me.
跟我走一趟吧
There's something I want to show you.
我想给你看样东西
Got a bad feeling about this.
我有一种不祥的预感
Whatever is going on, you let the cops handle it.
无论是怎么回事 让警方处理
Pop, I know this guy. Come on, just trust me, all right? Take it easy.
老爸 我了解他 别这样 相信我好了 别紧张
I don't like it.
我的预感很不好
Come on, let's go.
上车 走吧
Did you keep in touch with Michaels at all?
你一直跟麦克斯有联络?
No. No. We just kind of went our separate ways, you know?
不 我们各自分道扬镳
Yeah.
是的
Until last night. What, you saw him?
直到昨晚 什么?你见过他?
Yeah, it turns out we got something in common.
是的 原来我们有一个共同之处
And what's that? Somebody threatened to kill us.
什么共同之处? 有人威胁要杀死我们
Threatened to kill you.
威胁要杀你
What do you... Who threatened to kill you?
你怎么…谁威胁要杀你?
You know, it'll all make sense when we get there.
到了之后 你就会明白一切
Get where? Where are we going? Where are you taking me?
到那里?我们要去那里?你带我去哪里?
What you need to worry about is right here, alright?
你只需担心这个 好吗?
Focus on that. See that red circle?
看仔细了 看见那个红圈了吗?
Be there by 5:00
五点之前赶到那里
and then it's over.
一切都会结束
You're not making any sense.
你把我搞糊涂了
We're almost there.
好了 我们马上就到了
Michaels was acting awful strange. Tense.
麦克斯的举止很古怪 非常紧张
Looking up everywhere he was going, as if he was being watched.
他去哪里都四处张望 好像有人在监视他
Just like you. Wish it was different, buddy.
跟你一样 我希望不是这么回事 老兄
Looks like I haven't got a choice either.
我也别无选择
Give me the tally board.
把比分表给我
Ladies and gentlemen...
各位
Will Tanner is still alive.
威尔·泰纳依然活着
He survived for now.
他暂时还活着