我是玛莎
I'm Martha.
想喝点茶吗
Would you care for some tea?
来点音乐怎么样 它能慰藉心灵
How about some music? It's so soothing.
乔治
George!
你来敲开我心扉 敲开我心扉
You can ring my bell, ring my bell.
喜欢吗
How do you like it?
请
Please.
你来敲开我心扉 敲开我心扉
You can ring my bell, ring my bell.
-味道还好吗 -很好 很好
- Is that good? - Good, good.
好极了
Great.
你们能在这儿生存下来 真是太不可思议了
It's amazing that you two have survived out here all by yourselves.
现在还行 乔治负责打杂
Well, now. George is something of a handyman.
他为了这里的安全做了很多工作
He did a lot of work on this place, making it safe.
我们虽然老了 但绝对不是好欺负的
We may be old, but we're resilient.
要是有人想霸占我们的地盘
We've no more than a few
我们会拼死守卫
trying to take this place from us,
对吧 乔治
haven't we, George?
是的 我们一定会
Yes, we have.
我想给你们看点东西 过来
I wanna show you something, come on.
乔治 不 现在不行
George, no. Not now.
快来
Come on!
-这些是 -坟墓? 是的
- Are these...? - Graves? Sure.
要是不把他们葬了就显得我们太野蛮了
It'd be uncivilized not to bury them.
而且 对土壤也有好处
Besides, it's good for the soil.
回屋里去吧
Come on back inside.
我想我可以去搞些三明治来
I think I might be able to rustle up some sandwhiches.
好的 谢谢 非常感谢
Well, thank you. Thank you very much.
-我们得走了 -他们杀了这些人
- We gotta go now. - They killed these people.
他们不光杀了人 还吃了他们
They didn't just kill them. They ate them.
-他们的手都在发抖 -太多人肉了
- Their hands are shaking. - Too much human meat.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我找到一些肉 我想你们饿了吧
I found some meat. I hope you're hungry.
不 不 谢了
No. No, thank you.
-好了 我们该走了 -这么快?
- Well, we gotta be going. - So soon?
没错 我想是的
Yeah, I'm afraid so.
你确定不想再待会儿?
Are you sure you won't stay?
我确定 非常确定 把枪放下
I'm sure. Very sure. Put the gun down.
索拉拉 拿着这个
Solara, you get this.
麻烦给我们把门打开
Open the door for us, please.
谢谢你们的茶水
Thank you for the tea.
-谢谢你们的茶水 -非常感谢
- Thank you for the tea. - Thank you so much for the tea.
回屋里去
Go back inside.
乔治 发生什么了
George, what's wrong?
一个全副武装的团伙 这就是发生的事
The whole company of armed degenerats, that's what's wrong,
他们领这些人冲我们来了
and they led them straight to us.
我刚刚开始摆弄那些好瓷器
I just set out the good china.
让那些瓷器见鬼去吧
Fuck the china.
这里有没有其他武器
Have you got any more weapons?
武器? 我给你看看我的武器
Weapons? I'll show you some weapons.
-你会用枪吗 -当然
- Have you shoot the gun? - Of course.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
我知道你们在里面
We know you're in there.
快点出来 没有人会伤害你们
Come on out and nobody needs to get hurt.
我直说了吧
I'll make it easy.
交出索拉拉和那本书
Send out Solara with the book.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我知道他妈的该做什么
I know what the fuck I'm doing.
-等等 等等 -我只要那本书和那个女孩
- Wait, wait. - I just want the book and the girl.
他们不会出来的
They ain't coming out.
该死 趴下 全体趴下
Shit! Get down! Everybody down!
你还记得那个声音跟你说的话吗
Hey! You know that voice you heard?
他有没有说到会发生今天的事
Did he say anything about this?
我们会活着出去的 我们俩
We'll get out alive. Both of us.
那我们呢
What about us?
它没提到你们
It didn't mention you.
停火
Cease fire!
停火
Cease fire.
操♥你♥妈♥
Motherfuckers!
快上 快上
Over on the side! Over on the side!
我♥操♥你们这些混♥蛋♥
Fucking bastards!
开火
Hold your fire!
-他们要干吗 -反正不是什么好事
- What are they doing? - Nothing good.
那本书在哪儿
Where is the book?
检查他的背包
Check his pack.
不在里面
It ain't here.
这是你最后一次机会
This is your last chance.
要么把书给我 要么我把你埋在这里
You give it up, or i swear I'll bury you out here.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥ 那我只好再来一次
Son-of-a...let's try this again.
-卡内基 -什么
- Carnegie! - What!?
现在 告诉我书在哪儿
Now. Where's the book?
把书给他 求你了
Give him the book, please.
别告诉他
Don't tell him.
在屋子里 电视后面
It's in the house. Back of the TV.
-去电视那看看 -看什么
- Go check the TV. - The what?
你真♥他♥妈♥让我恶心 你去
You are fucking shitting me. You go!
快去
Go!
你早该告诉我
Ask and you shall receive.
上帝很仁慈 不是吗
God is good, is he not?
一直是这样
All the time.
也不总是
Not all the time.
不
No!
你瞧 我跟你说什么了
You see? What did I tell you?
他就是个凡人
He's just a man.
不 放了他
No! Leave him alone!
你的保护神呢
Where's your protection now?
为我祈祷
Pray for me.
好吗
Okay?
我是认真的
I mean it.
操
Shit.
掉头
Go back!
快点 快点
Come on. Come on!
我们有足够的汽油回去
We've got enough fuel to make it back,
要去追她吗
do you want to go after her?
不
No.
-你要去哪儿 -去西边
- Where are you going? - I'm going west.
我要去西边
I gotta go west.
-对不起 -为什么
- I'm sorry. - For what?
这全是我的错
This, this is all my fault.
-不 不是你的错 -是的
- No, it's not. - Yeah it is,
如果不是我跟着你 就不会发生这些事了
If I didn't come with you, none of this would have happened.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我只是做我该做的
I did what I had to do.
没有什么东西能让你放弃那本书
You didn't think anything could make you give up that book.
即使是你所有的财富
All of your fortune.
你知道的
You know,
这么多年我一直带着它 而且每天都读
for years I've been carrying and reading it every day.
我尽最大的努力保证它的安全
I got so caught up with keeping it safe
从书里学到的东西让我忘记了还要生存
I forgot to live by what I learned from it.
是吗 那是什么
Yeah? What's that?
就是
Just to...
不要只为自己 要多替别人着想
Do for others more than you do for yourself.
这就是我从书中学到的
It's what I got from it anyway.
你闻到了吗
Do you smell that?
-什么 -空气里有盐的味道
- What? - In the air. Salt.
我们快到大海了
We're getting close to the ocean.
就是那儿
That's it.
就是那儿
That's it.
把机械师找来
Get the engineer!
不要再靠近了
That's far enough!
你们来这里干什么
What's your business here?