I don't know, it had some thing on the front.
快说
Tell me.
你先放开她
I need you to let her go.
比划给我看
Show me!
赤脊
Redridge!
操 我整晚都守着
Shit! I stayed up all night.
他人呢
Where is he?
我不
I don't...
我只是想确保
I just want to make sure...
这里没有酸
...there's no acid in there.
-没关系 把这些拿掉 -好
- Doesn't matter, just take these off. - Alright.
-把它们拿掉 -我来试试
- Take them off. - Let me dry...
-听我说 -好了 就好了
- Hey! - Alright! Come along.
谢谢你 你可以跟他们说是我逼你的
Thank you. You can tell them I made you do it.
-说个看看 -你逼我的
- Say it. - You made me do it.
那玩意儿上膛了吗
Is that thing loaded?
我可不觉得
I don't think it's loaded.
只有开火才知道有没有上膛
Only one way to find out.
我需要那本书
Look, I need that book.
我想要那本书 还有你
I mean I want the book. And you.
如果你硬逼我选的话
If you make me choose,
我会杀了你得到那本书
I'll kill you, I'll take the book.
你为什么要这本书
Why, why do you want it?
我读那本书长大 我知道它的厉害
I grew up with it. I know its power.
你读过了 肯定也知道
And if you read it, then so do you.
所以战争之后他们就把那些书全部焚毁
That's why they burned them all after the war.
好好活着其实就是一种信念
Just staying alive is an act of faith,
建立起这个小镇则需要更坚定的信念
building this town is an even bigger act of faith.
但是他们都不懂
But they don't understand that.
一个都不懂
None of them do.
我自己没有那么大的本事让他们觉醒
And I don't have the words to help them,
但这本书可以
but the book does.
我承认
And I admit...
我做过很多很多
I've had to do things, many many things,
情非得已的事情
I hate to,
这些我都承认
I confess that.
但是如果我们有了那本书
But if we had that book,
我就不必再这样
I wouldn't have to.
你能想象这个小地方
Can you imagine how different, how righteous
如果有这些金玉良言来指导我们的信仰
this little world could be if we had
会变成多么不同 多么清明的世界吗
the right words for our faith.
人们就会明白
The people would truly understand why
他们为何而生 而又如何为生
they're here and what they're doing,
他们就不会再为一些龌龊动机为所欲为
They wouldn't need any other uglier motivations.
私藏这本书很不道义
It's not right to keep that book hidden away,
它理应由大家共享 造福大众
it's meant to be shared with others.
理应传播开来
Meant to be spread.
你难道不希望这样吗
Isn't that what you want?
求之不得
Of all my heart and soul.
我一直想为这本书找到一个真正的归宿
I always believed that I'd find a place where
一个需要它的地方
this book belongs, where it was needed.
但目前为止 一无所获
Well, I haven't found it yet.
我喜欢这爷们
I love this guy.
我喜欢这爷们
I love this guy.
毙了他 拜托了
Shoot him. Please.
你们这些人都是吃屎的吗
What are you standing around for?
妈的 把他给我撂了
Take him out, God damn it!
我不想被人跟踪
I don't like being followed.
我想跟你走
I wanna come with you.
-犯什么傻 -我讨厌这里
- Are you dumb? - I hate it here.
那就随遇而安
Then change it.
我妈妈觉得我和你在一起更安全
My mother thinks I'll be safer with you.
我带你去我们取水的地方
I'll take you to where we get our water.
你想装多少装多少
You can have all that you can carry.
我们想装多少装多少
I mean all that we can carry.
卡内基知道北边还有两个泉眼
Carnegie knows about two more springs up north.
他说他要建更多的城镇
He says he's gonna build more towns.
他怎么知道这个的
How did he know about this one?
他小时候来过
He's been here, when he was young.
在战争之前的世界
In the world before.
我想知道这里的其他人肯定都死了
I guess everyone else who knew about it died.
我们最好快点
We really better hurry.
我好像把眼镜落里面去了
I think I left my glasses inside.
你能帮我找找看吗 我在外边走走
Can you take a look for me? I'll walk out here.
你干什么
What are you doing?
你这个骗子
You are such a liar.
我不是骗子
I'm not a liar.
你说过找到水后
You said I could come with you,
我就可以跟你走
if you got your water.
我可没说过 是你自己说的
I didn't say that, you said that.
更何况 长途跋涉你根本吃不消
Besides, the road's no place for you.
比你想的险恶多了
Much worse than you think.
再见 索拉拉
Good bye, Solara.
我说真的 很高兴认识你
Nice knowing you, I mean that.
-喂 -怎么了
- Hey. - Yeah?
操♥你♥祖♥宗♥
Fuck you!
你那双脏手洗过了没有
You washed your filthy fucking hands?
先生 用您的香皂洗了2次
Twice, sir. With your soap.
把人都召集起来 去追他们
Put a crew together, we're going after them.
-就为一本破书 -不是什么破书
- For a fucking book. - It's not a fucking book!
那是武器
It's a weapon!
是彻底♥制♥服那些不堪一击的人类的
A weapon that aims right at the hearts
制胜武器
and minds of the weak and desperate.
我们用它可以控制那些人
It will give us control of them!
如果我们想走出这个小镇拓展领地
If we wanna rule more than one fucking town
就必须得到它
we have to have it.
只要我利用那书上的话笼络大众
People will come from all over and do exactly
全世界的人都会唯我是从
what I tell them if the words are from the book.
过去屡试不爽 以后肯定也是
It's happened before, and it will happen again.
我们急需那本书
All we need is that book.
我想得到索拉拉
Then I want Solara.
你这是在跟我讨价还价吗
Are you bargaining with me?
你以为这是什么交易吗
Is this a deal we're making?
我们死了不少人
We lost a lot of men.
现在你比任何时候都更需要我保护
You need me more than ever.
而你说那本书值得一拼
Now you say that book is worth the trouble.
我就相信你
Well I believe you.
但你得拿索拉拉交换
But I want Solara for it.
有何不可 有何不可呢
Why not? Why not.
动身吧
Let's get the fuck out of here.
往哪边走
Which way are we heading?
西边
West.
有人吗
Hello?
有人救救我吧
Can anyone help me?
有人吗
Hello, is anybody there?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
Oh, yes, I'm fine.
你走吧 不用管我了
You go along, I'll be okay.
-我来 -求你了 真的不用
- Let me just... - No! Really, please!
我没事 真的 我得等个男人来救我
I'm fine, really. I need a man to help me...
你走吧
You just go along.
-没事的 几分钟就好了 -不用
- It's okay, it will just take a minute. - No.
我没事 拜托了
It's fine. Please...
救命啊
Help!
放开我
Get off me!
在那儿
Over there.
-怎么了 -你听见了吗
- What's wrong? - Did you hear that?
听见什么
Hear what?
别动 别动
Don't move. Don't move.
把绳子解下 缠起来
Take the wire off of that. Spool it up.
-弄这个干吗 -晚餐