- What is that? - Dinner.
他似乎有什么东西护体
It's like if he's protected somehow.
好像刀枪不入
Like there's nothing that can touch him.
他也只不过是个凡人
He's just a fucking man.
给他颗子弹 他也照样跟其他人一样倒下
You put a bullet in him and he will go down like any other.
尸体还热的
Still warm.
死了不过几个小时
No more than a few hours dead.
他走不了多远
He can't be far.
狗♥杂♥种♥
Son of a bitch.
是索拉拉
Solara.
她都残花败柳了 你还要?
You sure you still want her?
马山就天黑了
It's gonna be dark soon.
晚上没法追
We can't track them at night,
他们会看见我们
they'll see us coming.
我们可能开车经过都不知道
We'll drive right past them and never know it.
他说得没错
He's right.
他们步行 会累 还要休息
They're on foot. Tired. They'll have to sleep.
我们明天动身
We'll make up the ground tomorrow.
萨姆 争取明早之前抓住他们
We'll have them before morning, Sam.
这可是你自己说的
That better be a guarantee.
你每天都读同一本书吗
Do you really read the same book every day?
从不间断
Without fail.
能读给我听吗
Will you read some to me?
求你了
Please.
上帝是我的牧人 我必不致缺乏
The Lord is my shepard. I shall not want;
他让我躺在青草地上
he makes me to lie down in green pastures.
领我至可安歇的水边
He leads me beside still waters;
他使我灵魂苏醒
he restores my soul.
以他自己的名引领我
He leadeth me in paths of righteousness
走上正路
for his name's sake.
即使我走过
Even though I walk through the valley
死亡的阴谷
of the shadow of death,
也无所惧怕
I will fear no evil
因为主与我同在
for thou art with me
-写得真美 -你喜欢吗
- That's beautiful. - You like that?
-是你写的吗 -是的
- Did you write that? - Yes I did.
-真的? -逗你的
- Really? - No.
在我们来到世上很久以前就有了
That was around a long time before you and I got here,
这一点可以肯定
that's for sure.
你说这不是本普通的书 是什么意思
What did you mean when you said it's not just any book?
这是唯一的一本
It's the only one.
真的?
Really?
大战之后有些人拼命寻找
After the war people made it their business
这些没有被大火烧掉的书
to find and destroy any
想彻底销毁
that the fires didn't get already,
有些人说正是这本书
some people say this was the reason
导致了大战的爆发
for the war in the first place.
不管怎样 这是现存唯一的一本
Anyway, it's the only one that survived.
你怎么弄到的
How did you get it?
有人说大战把大气层捅开一个洞
They said that the war, tore a hole in the sky.
你可能也听说过这个故事
You probably heard the stories.
是的
Yeah.
天空破了一个洞 阳光长驱直入
Tore a hole in the sky, sun came down,
焚毁了一切
and burned everything.
万物生灵全部毁灭
Everything and everybody.
有人很幸运
You were lucky,
躲在这样的地方或者地下
to hole up and hide in a place like this,
活了下来
or underground.
但绝大多数人就没这么幸运了
Most people weren't lucky.
后来 一年之后我们陆续出来
So, a year later we started coming out,
到处乱逛 不知何去何从
people wandered around, not know what else gonna do,
只想找个地方活下来
just trying to find a place to survive.
有一天 我听见一个声音
One day, I heard a voice.
很难说清
It's hard to explain,
就好像是我内心发出的声音
but it was like if it was coming from inside me.
但我听得真真切切 就像听你说话一样
But I could hear it as clear as I can hear you.
那个声音说什么
What did the voice say?
声音引导我到一个地方 找到这本书
It led me. To a place where I found the book.
在瓦砾的废墟之下
Buried, under some rubble.
那个声音告诉我把书带到西边
The voice told me to carry the book out west.
而且它已经为我铺好了通往那里的道路
It told me that a path had been laid out for me,
指引我把书带到安全的地方
that I'd be led to a place where the book would be safe.
它告诉我 它会保护我
Told me that I'd be protected,
帮我对付那些在路上阻挡我的人和事
against anyone, anything that stood in my path.
从那以后我就一直朝西走
I've been walking ever since.
你所做的全部
And you did all
就是因为脑袋里有个声音告诉你那么做
that because a voice in your head told you to.
是的
Yes, I did.
我知道我过去听到了什么
I know what I heard.
也知道我现在听到了什么
I know what I hear.
我知道这很疯狂
I know that was caazy.
我也知道如果没人帮我 我永远也到不了
And I know I would have never made it, without help.
-那是什么 -你的问题太多了
- What's that? - One question too many.
睡觉吧 我们明天一大早就要出发
Go to bed, we've got an early start in the morning.
你想干吗
What are you doing?
对不起 我以为你睡着了
I'm sorry, I thought you were sleeping.
我没有睡 你到底想干吗
I wasn't sleeping. What are you doing?
我只是想看看这本书
I just wanted to see the book.
除了我谁都不能动 你听清楚我的话了吗
Nobody touches it but me, you understand me?
-听清楚了没有 -听清楚了
- Do you understand me? - Yes, I understand.
去睡吧
Go to sleep.
既然你不识字
Since you don't know how to read anyway,
那么它对你就没什么用
it's of no use to you.
没错
Yeah.
所以你可以教我
So teach me.
等等 停下来
Hold on. Hold up.
停车
Stop!
-你说你已经走了30年了 对吗 -没错
- You say you've been walking for 30 years. Right? - Right.
难道你没想过也许你已经走错方向了吗
Have you ever thought maybe you were lost?
没有
No.
你怎么知道你的方向是对的呢
How do you know you're walking in the right direction?
我根据信仰判断方向 而不是眼睛
I walk by faith, not by sight.
什么意思
What does that mean?
那就是说即使有些东西你不知道
It means you know something,
但有了信仰你就知道了
even if you don't know something.
一点意义都没有
It doesn't make any sense.
它不需要什么意义 因为它是信仰
It doesn't have to make sense. It's faith.
它是黑暗中的光明之花
It's a flower of light, in a field of darkness,
给我力量继续前行 明白吗
giving me the strength to carry on, understand?
这是书里说的吗
Is that from your book?
不 这是约翰尼·卡什说的 [传奇民谣歌♥手]
No, it's Johnny Cash...
什么
What?
你觉得有人住那儿吗
Do you think anyone lives there?
不知道
I dont know.
也许可以找到水
Maybe there's water.
跟在我身后
Stay behind me.
[禁止入侵者进入]
有点古怪
This is weird.
你们是什么人
Who are you?
旅人而已 别开枪
Travelers, that's all. Don't mean any harm.
禁止进入 没看到牌子吗
No trespassing. Didn't you read the sign?
很抱歉 我没有看到
We're very sorry, I didn't see it.
-你们来做什么 -我们就是
- What's your business? - We were just...
不做什么
No business.
真的很抱歉 如果你放我们出去
We're very sorry, and if you let us,
我们立马就走
we'll be on our way.
乔治 你看他们
George, look at them.
里面还有个女孩
One of them is just a girl.
没错 已经有好长时间没碰到这种事了
Yeah, it's not an old story that heard it a hundred times before.
我们这些天很少有来访者
We get so few visitors these days,
乔治对任何人都不信任
George is suspicious of everybody.