I like your perfume.
洗发液而已 还是谢谢你
It's just shampoo. But thank you.
晚安
Good night.
我觉得在明天早上
I don't think he'll change his mind
他是不会改变主意的
by the morning.
他不会留下来的
He's not gonna stay.
他跟别人不一样
He's different than the others.
你不能强迫他做
You're not gonna be able to make him do
你要他做的事
what you want him to do.
别人是怎么说我的
Who said anything about me?
我只能派索拉拉了
I'll send Solara.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
是时候让她派更好的用处了
It's about time I got better use out of her.
不要 求你了
Don't...please.
求求你 不要
Please, don't. Please.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
稍等一会儿
Give me a minute.
已经有人送过水和食物来了
Somebody already came with food and water.
我什么都有了
I got everything I need.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
这里真明亮
It's really bright in here.
-我是索拉拉 -知道
- I'm Solara. - Right
你刚在楼下帮我的水壶灌水
You filled my canteen downstairs.
是的 你是那个旅人 对吗
Yeah. You're that walker, right?
是的
Right.
你不用考虑付款的问题 是免费的
If you're worried about paying its on the house.
付什么款
Paying for what?
你先坐下吧
Why don't you take a seat?
不
No.
不 我不能走
No, I can't go.
如果我走的话 他会伤害我妈妈
If I do he will hurt my Mom.
-谁 -卡内基
- Who? - Carnegie.
-他是你父亲吗 -不是
- He's your father? - No.
也差不多 我们受他摆布
We belong to him just the same.
我睡地板就行
I'll sleep on the floor.
明天一早你告诉他
Tomorrow you can tell him
今晚很享受
you had a good time.
我保证不给你添乱
I promise, I will be no trouble.
求你了
Please.
马走到象4
Knight to Bishop4.
该你了
Your move.
-你多大年纪 -什么
- So...how old are you? - Excuse me?
我没见过几个你这么大年纪的人
I haven't really seen too many people
还到这里来
your age come through here before.
烈焰过后到现在
Well, it's been...
已经30年了
30 winters since the flash.
我也记不得了
I really don't remember.
你还记得世界的样子吗
Do you remember what it was like?
-我是说之前的世界 -记得
- In the world before. - Yeah
什么样子
What was it like?
人们拥有的东西用不完
People had more than they needed.
我们也不知道什么才值得珍惜
We had no idea what was precious and what wasn't.
我们将那些现在人们会拼死争夺的东西
We threw away things that people would
随处浪费
kill each other for now.
-真的? -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
你还有本书 我能看看吗
You have a book. Can I see it?
不行
No, you cannot.
-我只是看一眼 -我说了不行
- I just want to look at it. - No, I said no.
我连字都不识 就让我看一眼吧
I can't even read, please let me just see it.
你这人怎么回事 不就是一本书吗
What is with you? It is just a book.
这不是一本普通的书
It's not just a book.
不是一本普通的书? 你什么意思
What do you mean it's not just a book?
别再缠着我问这本书了行吗
Look, no more questions about the book, okay?
别再问了好吗
No more questions. Alright?
既然你来了 我想问你个事
I got a question for you, since you're here.
那得看是什么事
Maybe I'll answer it, maybe I won't.
你们在哪儿弄的水
Where do you get your water?
这个我不能说
I can't tell you that.
你不能说还是不知道
You can't tell me or you don't know?
我当然知道
Oh, I know.
不过你要是不告诉我这书的事
But if you're not talking about the book,
我就不告诉你在哪儿弄水
I'm not talking about the water.
算了 还有个问题
Alright, I got another question for you.
说吧
Great.
你饿吗 那边有些吃的
Yeah, are you hungary? There's a lot of food there.
我吃不完
More than I can eat.
这样吧 我们一起吃
Tell you what. We can share it,
就像以前人们那样
like old people used to.
-好吧 -行吗
- Okay. - Okay?
等会儿 坐下
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Wait. Sit.
请坐
Just sit.
这个给你
So this's for you.
把手给我
Give me your hands.
你想干吗
What are you doing?
相信我 把手给我
Trust me, give me your hands.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
主啊 感谢主赐我们食粮
Dear Lord, we thank you for this meal.
感谢主赐我们温床
We thank you for a warm bed
及躲避寒夜的屋廪
and roof over our head on cold nights,
正如这般
such as this.
-主的恩泽长久 -这是书上写的吗
- It's been too long. - Is this from the book?
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
感谢主在世道艰难如此
We thank you for the gift of companionship,
仍不弃我们
in hard times like these.
阿门
Amen.
现在可以吃了吗
Now we eat?
现在可以吃了
Now we eat.
索拉拉 早安
Morning, Solara.
昨晚怎样 睡得好吗
How was your night, did you sleep well?
-我按你说的做了 -我知道你做了
- I did what you said. - Of course you did,
我想问的是 这一招管不管用
but I said, did it work?
-他愿不愿留下来 -我们没说几句话
- Is he staying? - We didn't do much talk.
索拉拉 宝贝儿 吃点东西
Solara, honey, eat something.
妈妈 把手给我
Mom, give me your hand.
闭上双眼
Close your eyes.
妈妈 相信我
Mom, trust me.
主啊
Dear Lord.
感谢主赐我们食粮
We thank you for our food.
感谢主庇佑我的母亲
Thank you for my mother.
感谢主赐我们屋廪以及新的友人
Thank you for the roof over our heads and our new friends.
还有
And...
好像就这些了
Well I guess thats all for now.
阿门
Amen.
你是想说这个词吧
That's the word you're looking for.
阿门
Amen.
你就卡在这个词上了
That's how you stop.
你说你们没有说过几句话
You said you didn't talk much.
他看书吗
But did he do any reading?
-我问你话呢 -比尔 别逼孩子
- I asked you a question. - Bill, don't.
你给我闭嘴
You shut your mouth.
住手
Stop!
索拉拉 你这是在害你妈妈
You're hurting your mother, Solara.
他说他每天都读书 是不是
He said he read every day. Did he?
为了你妈妈 你最好还是说了吧
Your mother, would like you to talk.
我不知道
I don't know!
我不知道
I don't know.
好了 我说 是的 他读书
Yes, okay. Yes, he was reading.
他读什么书
What kind of book was he reading?
我不知道 皮质封面的旧书
I don't know, an old leather one.
还有呢
And?
我不知道 封面上有东西